PDA

View Full Version : Chevy 4.8 LR4 with T56 swap

kyleshell
02-08-2011, 10:41 PM
I've been trying to search and search on just about every forum from here to LS1Tech. Can't find anyone that has posted any info about the swap. All I've found is where some say it can be done. Just can't seem to find anyone who has done it.

Does anyone have ANY info or any leads/links to such a swap?

I know anything is possible if you have the green, but after researching what all it would cost, it really isn't that much money. Granted if you have the skills to fab up mounts for the motor/tranny, and wiring.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out!

91 240
02-11-2011, 11:06 AM
I've been trying to search and search on just about every forum from here to LS1Tech. Can't find anyone that has posted any info about the swap. All I've found is where some say it can be done. Just can't seem to find anyone who has done it.

Does anyone have ANY info or any leads/links to such a swap?

I know anything is possible if you have the green, but after researching what all it would cost, it really isn't that much money. Granted if you have the skills to fab up mounts for the motor/tranny, and wiring.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out!

the 4.8 isn't all that different from any other LS swap. check out silviav8forums.com :: Index (http://www.silviav8forums.com) i'm sure there are several LR4 swap's there, if not there's tons of 5.3 swaps.