PDA

View Full Version : 3 more pic's of battery move...

Red
09-18-2003, 08:57 PM
Yeah I know there is no trunk shot... Its like saying.. look steal my car.

anyways.. there are little comment in the pics. If you have 1/2 a brain you can imagin the box in the trunk with a battery in it... (yes i spell like crap)

Red
09-18-2003, 08:59 PM
another

Red
09-18-2003, 09:00 PM
last one... gay stickers :D I hear I get 5 hp out of em... lmao

old_s13
09-19-2003, 12:36 AM
you should be put out on an empty field and shot, red.

kandyflip445
09-19-2003, 02:45 AM
But, beaten like on Office Space before you're shot....:bash:

Sanchi
09-19-2003, 05:55 AM
:hammer: hehe love that movie!!!

Red
09-19-2003, 09:46 AM
And whys that?

EDIT: You my friend are a boor. And here I thought I was a paragon!
:D :D :D :D

KiDyNomiTe
09-19-2003, 11:29 AM
Let me get this striaght, you are afraid to post pics of the actual battery cuz you think people will see your trunk and be able to tell the difference between you s14 and all the other s14s.

If thats not it, then why? Did you just remove your battery and lay a red cord on the ground, or are you hiding a mexican girl in your trunk and just dont feel like lifting her out cuz she ate too many tacos :p (no offense to any mexicans).

Red
09-19-2003, 03:53 PM
No... becuz If I show you my trunk then you will see where the ground wire is and will be able to find it from outside the car.... Thus disableing the car alarm.... I dont need some jackass to look at the trunk go (ohh there it is) and walk up to my car and cut 1 wire...

Not like the ground wire will be a problem now anyways...I added a second wire so they can cut the outside one but the second wire grounded inside the trunk is a backup...

And I have only seen 3 red S14's where I live... So its not to hard to check all 3 out..

On another note I was thinking of switching to the small battery to save weight... But then My bro came up with the Idea to put 2 of the small batterys in my trunk with a relay.. (so they can both charge).. And run my car off of 1 of them and the sound system off the other.. Also if I ever leave my light's on I will be able to jump my own car from the trunk... (the relay will keep the lights from killing both batterys) Kinda nifty. He does this all the time at work so It shoud be no problem to hook it up... Once I get that done... I'll post pic's of trunk... Hence my alarm will be running off the battery no one can get to...

old_s13
09-19-2003, 07:03 PM
yep... yer an idiot alright.

Yoshi
09-19-2003, 08:37 PM
I'm surprised this thread isn't closed yet. :rolleyes:

old_s13
09-19-2003, 08:49 PM
god knows it should be! :)

Red
09-19-2003, 09:07 PM
See... I just don't some of you people....

1st you bitch becus I post 2 pics of my battery spot in the engine bay and not the rest...

Well why the hell do you care what the wire looks like? its just a wire... But no.. SOMEONE has to bitch about it... Fine.. I took a few more pics.

Now I post a few more... And ya bitch again.. Cant people just look at a pic and stfu? I mean you dont need to coment on everything... Do you?

Then when I dont feel like posting a pic of my trunk... I get more... I mean... c-mon?

I posted these pics for people who just like looking at other peoples cars or whatever...

Well... I guess there is a good thing about you guys bitching about me all the time... My posts get lots of hits :) you guys keep it right up near the top....

So I must say thanks to all thos who like you complain about the little things.

and I also thank those 80 people who do not.

(ya know I bet we would get along if ya knew me better) Kinda hard to do over the net... cant see when i'm joking or anything. :/

old_s13
09-20-2003, 11:30 AM
I like you red, I think you're a cool guy..

..when it comes to cars though, I want to pull apart some of your modifications and beat you with them. I would start by helping you remove your battery relocation kit. I would remove the sills from the doors and beat you with them. Then, I would take that fat red battery cable, and stangle you with it.

Thanks.

transient
09-20-2003, 09:01 PM
Ok, I think you need to spend some time talking to a psychologist.

CoasTek240
09-20-2003, 09:28 PM
ok, this thread needs to be closed. It has actually lowered my IQ quite a bit,and i dont have much to spare.:hammer:

Red
09-20-2003, 10:28 PM
:)

So when the next car meet.... I needa drive down and meet some of you tools... I'll let you beat me with my mods then! :D

You guys are to fun.

EDIT: My boss is no **** a phsycola-somthing... I dont think there is anything whong with me... but my head... and my spelling...

drift freaq
09-20-2003, 10:55 PM
damn not only is this thread lame its fooooking funny. Rotfl:rofl:

720_datsun
09-20-2003, 11:06 PM
lol this thread is so grwat. kept me entertained(sp*) for like 5 minutes.

old_s13
09-21-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by transient
Ok, I think you need to spend some time talking to a psychologist.

you better not be talking to ME, after strangling red's stupid ass with that damn battery cable.. I should have a few extra feet to hang your ass with..

im riiich biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!

transient
09-21-2003, 10:30 AM
In case you haven't forgotten, you might be rich, but I've got access to all the magic buttons on the forum. Settle down bevis.

old_s13
09-21-2003, 10:48 AM
Oh Transient, please oh please.. do not put a lock on my account -- I fear you! For you no average moderator, but a SUPER moderator.. and have access to all the magical buttons which can magically change the number of posts I have on this forum. Please oh please do not lock this thread, or even move it into another catagory. I beggeth you, I fear the day that I offend you and get crusified. I desperately want to be a part of this forum, and you, oh SUPER moderator, I obey and respect.

Back in the day before lame forums, we had what was known as a BBS -- if you didnt want someone on the BBS, you nuke them.. its as simple as that, use the "delete" button. If you really didnt want them, you blacklisted them.. again, quite simple to do.

Please dont flaunt the word moderator, its a lame new-school description for a user with higher access. Atleast call yourself a SysOp, its much more old-school and I'll atleast keep a straight face when you try to flex your power. SUPER moderator just reminds me of SUPER nintendo, you really dont sound intimidating by saying that.

If you dont want someone on the forum, just tell them and delete them.

ps: Dont call me rich, because I am not. What makes you think I am rich?

Red
09-21-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by old_s13
im riiich biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!

I duno? :D

old_s13
09-21-2003, 11:10 AM
kiss the rings, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

DOESNT ANYONE WATCH DAVE CHAPPELLE.. whats wrong with you people.

transient
09-21-2003, 11:54 AM
Did you ever think for a second that maybe that's the title that the forum software assigns to accounts with my userlevel?? I just haven't bothered changing it yet. Also, don't think I'm a newb to the net, I assure you, I'm not.

Anyway, where, exactly, in my post did you get the slightest notion that I wish to ban you? I told you to settle down, that's it, and I'd appreciate it if you would heed my request.

proj240sx
09-21-2003, 12:58 PM
wow this was pretty entertaining. i couldnt stop laughing for a few minutes. thanks guys :D :D :D hehe

240Stilo
09-22-2003, 01:18 AM
I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON! (now close thread:mrmeph:))