PDA

View Full Version : Bakersfield please help

Mizzary
02-03-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm takeing a shot in the dark here,but i really have nowhere else to look other than drive an hour out of my wayy to look for a place i dont even know is there anymore.

Long story short a few years ago i lived in bakersfield at the time i had my 240 and i found a guy by the name of daniel who specialized in 240's whether it was a RB swap a SR swap it didnt matter he knew his stuff..I moved away from there after a short time and i have lost his number.He owned a little shop that he would work out of on the weekends if anyone knows how to get ahold of him please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

rhdgloria-y32
02-04-2011, 12:45 AM
His shops called vlspeed i beleive.

st280
02-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Yea it's VLSpeed. I have no idea what his number is. If you go out to In N Out on Sat. night, just look for the cars that have VLSpeed stickers allover them. They are always out there.

initial_jc
02-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Im going to check it out, so i can check out the flocked dash

Mizzary
02-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks alot for the responses guys that really helps, i cant find his shop on the maps, but at least you guys gave me something to look for, i am not from bakersfield so i have no idea where the in n out is and to take a ride out there would probably be waste of time(im probably going to anyways), if you could please ask around for some contact info i would greatly appreciate it i will be fluent on these forums and thank you for your help.

rhdgloria-y32
02-04-2011, 09:23 PM
his shop used to be on like 25th st. between hwy 178 and goldenstate rd

st280
02-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Yea I'll head over there after the UFC fight haha. And it's the In N Out on Stockdale Hwy.