PDA

View Full Version : I am SO excited. :rolleyes:

mrmephistopheles
09-17-2003, 01:10 AM
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=619668

and it's primarily honda guys that are selling their cars to get 240s.
Not that I can blame them for wanting to get out of THAT scene, but I just hope they don't bring it to ours.

RoNiN240sx
09-17-2003, 02:30 AM
damn....pretty scary stuff. even though they're honda fanatics, gotta symphathize with the guy. comin from southern CA iknow that honda's are a pretty common car to the gangs here, so his car could've easily been mistaken for one. dunno about gangs up north but most gangs here wouldn't shoot at you for no reason. i agree i definitely don't want too many ricer honda mentalities getting into the 240 scene, and i definitely don't want any of those thugs getting in either, but don't blame the guy for wanting to get rid of that del sol, heh. Gangs suck! got involved in a fight against some wannabe coward gangster thanks to my ego and short temper and ended up getting stabbed 3 times. definitely not welcome to the 240 scene.

russian
09-17-2003, 10:53 PM
i feel sorry for that dude. but dont be hattin, not everyone in gonda scene is a ricer. i met a few in my town with some actual goals for their car beside bodykits and stupid ****ing rims.

negular
09-19-2003, 09:37 PM
idiots.

720_datsun
09-19-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by negular
idiots. that **** happend all the time in san diego. in one month there were 4 shootings. all which i was apart of yay. but now im in the military so i have to be civil. now i just box.

hondaguy
09-22-2003, 02:36 AM
damn thats messed up, but that happened here to some low riders just shot up a whole bunch of imports at a local hang out,what the world coming too.:wtc: