PDA

View Full Version : bresne61

hybrid240silvia
01-31-2011, 10:09 PM
I will never buy anything from- bresne61

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So 01/23/2011 i saw this add by bresne61 for a "BRAND NEW WALBRO 255 FUEL PUMP". I pm'd him immediately. I thought it was a great deal. Sent out PAypal to seller and transaction was going through smoothly.

Well, a few days later i get a PM with the Shipping info. On Saturday i checked online and my package was delivered. When i got home i noticed a priority "envelope" in my mail box and immediately thought i hope my fuel pump is not in there. Regretably it was. I grabbed it and when i picked it up there was a huge gapping hole on the bottom of the envelope. No Fuel pump inside, only a few misc. pieces that was included.

I immediately contacted bresne61 via PM on the site explaining the situation and requesting him to contact me directly via cell phone. It has been 3 days and ive recieved no response. Finally i started a case with paypal explaining the situation and wanting my $90.00 back.

Here is what i wrote and disputed to Paypal:

1/30/2011 11:48 PST - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
1/30/2011 11:48 PST - Buyer: I payed for a "brand new in the box" Walbro 255 fuel pump. When i recieved the "envelope" the fuel pump was not in the there. There was only pieces that attached to the fuel pump, but no fuel pump. It would be completely out of the question to send something that heavy and large into a "envelope" . This item should of been packaged properly in a "box" that was completely sealed and secure. I am requesting a full refund of my $90.00 and i would gladly ship the few accessoy pieces back immediately.i will provide pictures of the envelope. When it arrived at the Del Rosa USPS they indicated that it was damaged due to the envelope being opened from processing
1/29/2011 17:53 PST - Buyer: I payed for a "brand new in the box" Walbro 255 fuel pump. When i recieved the "envelope" the fuel pump was not in the there. There was only pieces that attached to the fuel pump, but no fuel pump. It would be completely out of the question to send something that heavy and large into a "envelope" . This item should of been packaged properly in a "box" that was completely sealed and secure. I am requesting a full refund of my $90.00 and i would gladly ship the few accessoy pieces back immediately

I've recieved no resonse from bresne61

You know it's not the $90.00 it's the principal. I just want my $90.00 back. I'd gladly sent back the remaining contents of the order since i have no need for them.

Here goes the PM history on the transaction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid240silvia
Intrested in the fuel pump....
im located in so cal

Cool... I can ship there no prob... Paypal is [email protected] I can ship asap.. You'll have it by the end of the week if payment is received soon

Re: Fuel pump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Intrested in the fuel pump....
im located in so cal

Hey man, I got it out today, and they said it'd be there Saturday or Monday... USPS tracking number is 0309 2880 0000 4590 0594.

Thanks again,

Brent

I sent you this message on 01/29/2011, and i have recieved no response. I have disputed the 90.00 charge with paypal. I would like a full refund man. You sent the fuel pump in a cardboard envelope. I dont want to extend this anymore and post this situation on this site and have your credibility go to hell. Man up bro. refund my 90.00 and i will ship back what is left in the envelope you sent me as well as the envelope its self. You will see when it arrived at the del rosa post office it was indicated that the envelope had multiple stamps that said "damaged goods"

please refund my 90.00 back to my paypal acct.

Quote:
i got the package and it was empty. no fuel pump. theres a black hose and a filter but no fuel pump. You shipped it in a priority envelope? I thought i was getting a brand new "in Box" 255 fuel pump? why didnt you ship it in a bigger box?

I think you should call me at 909(&*^&%%.

thanks

Ive recieved no response and i was forced to post this. Sorry man i gave you soooo many attempts to work this out and now your credibility here hopefully goes to zero. I hope paypal awards me with my refund.

i will post pics of the "envelope" and the remaing contents when i get home.

thanks guys for looking....