PDA

View Full Version : S15 front bumper with S13 sides and rear.

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 12:29 PM
So I'm wondering if there is sone way I can buy a kit with a S15 front bumper, s13 sides and rear. I have a S15 front, but my front bumper was destroyed on the freeway buy a 18 wheeler blowout.

Anyways could someone tell me if this is possible? And where?

iLagX
01-28-2011, 12:43 PM
i got them! what type are you looking for?

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Word, I'm not really sure. I don't want anything fancy, or super aggressive. Hell I'd be happy with a OEM front bumper.

raz0rbladez909
01-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Word, I'm not really sure. I don't want anything fancy, or super aggressive. Hell I'd be happy with a OEM front bumper.

Then go buy an OEM front bumper...why make a post about it?

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 01:23 PM
I asked if it was possible to get a kit for a S13 but substitute the front bumper for a S15, not criticism.....

raz0rbladez909
01-28-2011, 01:47 PM
I asked if it was possible to get a kit for a S13 but substitute the front bumper for a S15, not criticism.....

Of course its possible, you order the pieces seperate, you're not being very specific here, which is why you're not getting the answer you're looking for. If the option isn't on the online website the next common sense thing to do would be to call up and ask, I don't get why you'd post such a simple question "PREMIE"

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Really...... Im asking because a "kit" is cheaper than buying pieces separate. Which is why I made a thread asking pretty much if anyone has done this before and if so where and what website... Why does it matter if I'm a premie or not what's that have to do with my simple question. You could have easily answered without adding your flaming comments. If you don't have anything helpful or nice to post in my thread dont post.

raz0rbladez909
01-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Really...... Im asking because a "kit" is cheaper than buying pieces separate. Which is why I made a thread asking pretty much if anyone has done this before and if so where and what website... Why does it matter if I'm a premie or not what's that have to do with my simple question. You could have easily answered without adding your flaming comments. If you don't have anything helpful or nice to post in my thread dont post.

Ok well the reason I said you were being unclear is exactly that, you said you'd like to go with the oem bumper, and then you said kit? Generally bodykit means aftermarket not OEM if you are referring to OEM body parts you will be buying it all seperate there isn't a package deal. If you are talking about aftermarket companies, most any bodykit dealer will let you mix and match components. The reason you got "flamed" is because you aren't looking for the answers, you are being lazy and wanting the answers to just come to you, try doing some damn research instead of asking for everyone to spoon feed you.:smash:

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 02:10 PM
:smash: look, I;m not really understanding what you asking, I mean I am, but im not at the same time. When I say kit i mean aftermarket yes on the sides and rear bumper. As for the front bumper what I was meaning was a OEM S15 front bumper would be fine, or aftermarket I'm not really picky.

In general what im asking is there a company affiliated with this site, or some other one where I can order aftermarket sides and a rear bumper for a S13 hatch, but substitute the front for a S15 one. I guess I wasnt being clear enough. Is that better ?

raz0rbladez909
01-28-2011, 02:19 PM
:smash: look, I;m not really understanding what you asking, I mean I am, but im not at the same time. When I say kit i mean aftermarket yes on the sides and rear bumper. As for the front bumper what I was meaning was a OEM S15 front bumper would be fine, or aftermarket I'm not really picky.

In general what im asking is there a company affiliated with this site, or some other one where I can order aftermarket sides and a rear bumper for a S13 hatch, but substitute the front for a S15 one. I guess I wasnt being clear enough. Is that better ?

Now you're being clear, I know JSpec sells both oem and aftermarket parts and Sam is a good dude to deal with. He can get you anything you want...But I doubt it will be anymore deeply discounted whether purchased together or seperate unless you go with used stuff. Another option that looks sick would be S15 Oem bumper with greddy lip, and 180sx kouki sideskirts and rear addons. If you have deep pockets try to find the s15 spec r aero bumper, it would flow extremely well with the kouki sides and rear. If thats not what your looking for, there isn't too many places that stock both oem and aftermarket aero together. See I'm not trying to be an asshole, it just seems like you posted without really thinking through what you were trying to say. It makes it 10x easier to help if you're clear on what you're trying to say.

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Okay well Im looking to spend around 1200 or less on something that will flow. Im having the problem of trying to find something that will flow.

I like the OEM front bumper with a lip kit, but I'm not sure if it would flow with sides and a rear like this:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj191/surferguy1990/purplewidebody.jpg

With that said, I have a S15 front, 20MM fenders up front, 50MM rear over fenders. So Im really having trouble finding something that flows.

I really like that rear and those sides, but I'm not sure if they would look good and flow with the front. Also I have a hatch, not a coupe.

raz0rbladez909
01-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Okay well Im looking to spend around 1200 or less on something that will flow. Im having the problem of trying to find something that will flow.

I like the OEM front bumper with a lip kit, but I'm not sure if it would flow with sides and a rear like this:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj191/surferguy1990/purplewidebody.jpg

With that said, I have a S15 front, 20MM fenders up front, 50MM rear over fenders. So Im really having trouble finding something that flows.

I really like that rear and those sides, but I'm not sure if they would look good and flow with the front. Also I have a hatch, not a coupe.

then it'd be perfect, s15 oem front, 180sx kouki sides, 180sx kouki rear. easily for under 1200 if you don't mind used parts they are gonna need paint anyways. brand new the bumper is about 500 give or take, the sides are 600 give or take for a pair brand new(not sure if they are still available) i know the rear addons are discontinued, but it will definitely flow, versus adding aftermarket sides

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 02:50 PM
im asking this because this is what i want to do with taxes, i nice flowing kit with a nice real paint job. I've found the bumper for about 400 shipped, I've also found a kit for the S13 with a rear and sides like the pic I posted above. Which is the reason why I made this thread, wondering if there was somewhere where I could get these sides and rear with a S15 front bumper.

lol. I can see how my first post wasnt clear. Sorry for that.

KiLLeR2001
01-28-2011, 05:10 PM
My car is an S13.5 with 180sx kouki sides and tails. (getting the rear valences soon) I have the s15 oem bumper with greddy gracer lip.

http://tehl33tsite.com/240sxdd/black240/s15conv/IMAG0057.jpg

http://tehl33tsite.com/240sxdd/black240/kouki/IMAG0139.jpg

http://tehl33tsite.com/240sxdd/black240/kouki/IMAG0143.jpg

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7384/imag0265z.jpg

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Word, I like the front , like the sides I'm not a big fan of valences though, in that pix u posted would that rear and sides go good with a oem front bumper with a lip? Kouki tails are next on the list after body and paint.

KiLLeR2001
01-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Word, I like the front , like the sides I'm not a big fan of valences though, in that pix u posted would that rear and sides go good with a oem front bumper with a lip? Kouki tails are next on the list after body and paint.

I'm pretty much going full 180sx Kouki Aero except the front end which is S15 :) But yeah everything seems to flow nicely, as you can see the skirts flow with the lip and the valences will flow with the skirts since its factory OEM so it just automatically flows with ballerness :D

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 05:25 PM
You don't think in the purple coupe I posted those sides and rear would flow?

KiLLeR2001
01-28-2011, 05:26 PM
I dont think so, you would need a different lip that matches those sides and rear

raz0rbladez909
01-28-2011, 09:01 PM
You don't think in the purple coupe I posted those sides and rear would flow?

Yeah that wouldn't flow at all, i just got home from work so i couldnt see the pics while i was there, but that looks to be a BN sports blister kit, meaning all those components are extended out and have to be used together to flow or look even remotely good.

Killer2001 love the car thats exactly how I would do an s13.5 with the addition of the kouki 180sx spoiler.

KiLLeR2001
01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Killer2001 love the car thats exactly how I would do an s13.5 with the addition of the kouki 180sx spoiler.

Thanks. Thought about it for awhile, but I've decided to remain wingless. :)

JuMPiiN
01-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Cool cool, I wish I could just buy a complete S15 kit and make it fit lol. I really like your car though, I just want something a little different. You know?