PDA

View Full Version : a/f gauge install on ka24de s13 hatch

drift240_2009
01-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Need help asap.I have the directions to install the gauge, but I need help on installing it since i dont have a white wire on the gauge and i want to do it or try to install it while in the car. I have seen MANY MANY ways to do it and its driving me nuts. Its a narrowband and yea i know "lightshow" Its there temporarily because a friend is bringing a wideband a/f gauge from japan in 2 months so i wanna have fun with this for awhile.

Ok update time. I am wiring the 12v wire to my cigarette lighter,grounding the ground to a spot behind dash but the other 2 are still figureing out where i can hook up the other 2. If someone can tell me exactly what color is the ignition wire or on wire to hook up the gauge too and if i need an extra wire to reach the ecu or where i can hook up the 02 wire somewhere without taking the ecu out because its a bitch to put back in. I need info by friday.

20 views no help, just say toss it out then instead of viewing,lol. Is it that amusing to look at this? This cracks me up.