PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT: Overfenders front and rear for my OEM Silvia Metal Fronts.

Pure_JDM
01-25-2011, 03:27 PM
For an s13 silvia clipped coupe,

Looking to widen the stance considerably very soon. I'm in need of some wide fenders for the fronts, must be 40mm or over. I hate vented fenders because they look hella-cheap, but show me what you got. You must link pictures if you have an offer. Up for trade plus cash depending, is my OEM Metal Silvia fenders. They're in OK condition. The passenger side is perfect except for the bottom mounting point. It got jacked up on by the previous owner. I have straightened it out and will mount perfectly. It will just take the usual finessing to get the body lines straight. The driver's side is in OK shape. It was slightly bent by the headlight but was straightened out, and the door opened into it, but can easily be straightened as well. They aren't perfect, but are damn sure salvageable and with a little elbow grease can be back to original shape.

I'm also looking for rear-overs. Must be for an s13 coupe. Somewhere around 40 and up as well.