PDA

View Full Version : So I spot a Nissan Pathfinder Armanda...

SimpleS14
09-15-2003, 10:17 AM
I don't know if this truck has been released to the public, but I saw it person at quite the usual spot. Less than 5 miles from my place there is this small backroad that ends when you reach a mini park. Anyways, I was doing the usual 50-60mph run on this road just to wake me and at the end of the road I see this truck pull over across from the mini park. Of course my first impression was "cool...that's the Nissan Titan" but as I reduce my speed and creep by the truck I notice its a SUV...thus the Pathfinder Armanda. The truck had no VA tags or even a license plate, and in the truck must have been four dealership reps. (or Nissan reps), there was also some black box looking thing on the dashboard. A lady wearing sunglasses gets out and gives me a "look" as a Sliver Expedition rolls up and parks behind it. Since I was less than 2 miles from home I rush back to get my digi cam..but when I come back they are gone. Now there is a Nissan dealership less then a mile from my house so I decide to drive by it...I don't see the truck...but I have a feeling its hiding in the back.

This truck is very nice, meaning look and clean (simple lines). I can see it being a hit and taking sales away from Ford and Chevy.

hookedup240
09-15-2003, 12:04 PM
wow, that's cool that you saw one. I've heard that they aren't coming out for like another month. But anyway I've seen some pics they look really cool. I expect to see some kids driving them by next summer with some 24's, just like escalades and navi's.

SimpleS14
09-15-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by hookedup240
I expect to see some kids driving them by next summer with some 24's, just like escalades and navi's.

That's true....there is SOOOOO MUCH CHROME on that front end. I could help but not notice it from away. I think the Infiniti QX56 will go against Navi's and Escalades.

Zatoichi
09-16-2003, 09:50 AM
How big is it in real life, is it expedition big. and I hope it takes sales away from ford. by the way thats armada no n.