PDA

View Full Version : NEW to Nissan!!!!!! any socal love

s2k90650
01-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Good morning this is my first post here. my brother just picked up a clean title s13 coupe with a rb20det and ksport coilovers for $2,700. its pretty cool, but it has a exhasut gas leak and still has the stock usdm exhasut the car lags pretty bad up untill 4k after that it feels alot better but still feels under power, hopefully with bigger piping it will fix the problem. well I'm pretty new with the whole nissan world. I've always like the 180sx and sileighty. My brother is stationed in san diego and is only really going to have time on the weekend if anything to drive it and work on it. hopefully i get to make it to some meets and get well educated with nissans especailly the rb motors, hopefully he can also make it to some meets. I was wondering what other forums, shops and meets are non rice oriented and have cool people to hang out and meet...
well i hope you guys are as chill as the s2000 guys
:wavey::D

JDMS13Louie
01-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Welcome to Zilvia! Now GTFO!!! Naw I'm just messing haha but yeah there's a introduce yourself thread already. Might want to look there and that problem with your car you can post it in the tech section and hopefully you'll get a response.

mr.booie
01-24-2011, 06:43 PM
cool story bro. your old 3000gt is pretty slow as well. :p welcome to the forums.

s2k90650
01-25-2011, 07:00 PM
cool story bro. your old 3000gt is pretty slow as well. :p welcome to the forums.

HUH ??
I never owned a 3000gt before :fawkd:
I'm a honda guy lol :fruit::-/

beb
01-26-2011, 02:07 AM
I used to have an AP2... but I think I love my S14 just a smidge more.. :P

Zilvia or S2Ki, forum ppl are all the same unfortunately... Anywho, some shops Ive taken my cars to and had great experiences: Dynamic Autosports, Best Tint Stanton, City Tire, HB Speed (COBB Socal) and H-Exceed Anaheim...

Welcome!

mr.booie
01-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Is Your new 240 a red coupe with no carpet and gold valve covers? Sounds like a friends old car and he traded it for a 3000gt vr4 which is slow as hell so I figured it was you. :p welcome to zilvia. Home of the flamers and haters.