PDA

View Full Version : Blitz ECU for a Blacktop S13 SR

McSlides
01-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Well i think this would be my first post here. I've been in the s-chassis game for while now and i've finally decided to go the SR route. Im in the middle of the swap now and have a question about my ECU. I have a Blitz Super Computer Access ECU, and im not sure of the tune on it. I did some research, and apparently its a stock ECU taken from Blitz themselves and re-tuned to elimenate fuel cut, speed limiters, raise rev limiters, adjust boost and A/F ratios. Mostly small bolt on tunes like FMIC, exhaust, ect. But i also read that once Blitz has tuned the ECU, it cannot be re-tuned by anyone else but Blitz. This ECU obviously has some years on it but the stickers that Blitz sealed the ECU with havent been broken. I guess the only way to know what its tuned for is to put it on a dyno or send it off to Blitz and find out? But this is what my car is gonna be runing on. The guy i got the motor set from bought a wrecked car as a parts car since he has an RB s14. So he has no idea what the tune on this thing was or what it was tuned for other than knowing it runs. Any help?