PDA

View Full Version : Sreds13

vivaportugal9
01-13-2011, 11:40 AM
So About 2 weeks ago i hit this dude up telling him have a sr20 redtop head for sale. He didnt need all the parts on the head (cams, gears, valvecover. etc) So he told me he would sed me prompt payment so that i can take al the stuff out of the head and ship it to him (to lower the cost of the shipping). Well i take everything out of the head that day for him and have it packed ready to be shipped. So a week later i still havnt recieved payment from him so i text him, he then goes on to tell me how he has had a bad week and would send me the payment later that day. Well here i am a week later with a head i took apart ready to be shipped to this guy, but still has yet to come through. Maybe it was dumb for me to take the head apart until i got the money but shame on me for trying to get everything shiped out fast to him right? Beware for this guy an his lies!

P.S- Sorry for the terrible grammar lol

kushlivin
01-24-2011, 12:07 AM
Dont get mad shit happens, u shouldnt of done shit till u got payment
(i wasn't the potential buyer)

rob22
01-24-2011, 03:59 AM
Dont get mad shit happens, u shouldnt of done shit till u got payment
(i wasn't the potential buyer)

this..

dont get your hopes up when somebody wants to buy something from you. 9 outta 10 times they flake.

nissanfreak317
11-21-2011, 09:02 AM
I paid for parts from this guy a month ago and haven't heard from him in 2-3 weeks. said he was moving and would ship them out asap.

Darren
11-21-2011, 09:11 AM
I paid for parts from this guy a month ago and haven't heard from him in 2-3 weeks. said he was moving and would ship them out asap.

for the sake of clarity, which "this guy" are you talking about?

nissanfreak317
11-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Sorry, "SredS13" I sent him money on 10/17/11 for some parts. His last pm was 10/21/11 convo below:

[email protected]
I got the shipping you cover the paypal fee or send it as a gift ;)

Payment sent. Paypal fees included.

Please ship to verified address:

XXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

Thanks.

Hey I literally in the middle of my move I will send you the parts next week once I get settled. Im truely sorry for the delay but Im just so busy right now I wont have time until Thursday.