PDA

View Full Version : Sac Meet up........

PAnut240
09-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone up in the Sacremento area wants to have a get together sometime this month. I'm not gonna put up any dates yet. I'm just looking to see who would be interested. Bay peps are also welcome of corse but I just can't seem to get the time to drive down that far for a meet right now. Let me know who's interested. Laters
Jim

NZO
09-11-2003, 01:26 AM
Hah funny I was just about to post something like this. Count me in.

PAnut240
09-11-2003, 01:32 AM
lol. Cool Dude. I'm having a BBQ Friday Evening/Afternoon if you want to come up and chill. Depending on what goes on I may accually be dropping my SR back in the 240. Let me know.
Jim

fliprayzin240sx
09-11-2003, 01:34 AM
Im moving to Fairfield after this wk end so post it up with time, date and directions and i am soooo there specially since i dunno nobody from up north. :cool:

nokeone
09-11-2003, 01:42 AM
damn dat be quite some trek o' dair might be mo' sucka's from da Bay Arai waaay
down 4 it...

have fun though guys an' maybe next time..o' on mah way t' Tahoe some kinda'
time 4 snowbo'din' in da winta'...dat would be fun t' git some bunch o' Zilvia
sucka's t' roll down t' da damn snow an' bo'd 4 some weekend...not dat we could
tru-ly snatch da damn 240's..but it'd still be fun..

PAnut240
09-11-2003, 01:44 AM
Boy Dude, you got to be bored to write a post like that.lol

nokeone
09-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by PAnut240
Boy Dude, you got to be bored to write a post like that.lol

i'm sorry...i didn't really mean to whore your thread...

my friend sent me a link to a "JIVE translator"...and i was gonna post up anyway so i figured i'd try it out..

:D

PAnut240
09-11-2003, 01:51 AM
its all good. I thought it was accually kind of funny.

nokeone
09-11-2003, 01:55 AM
haha glad you got a laugh..i was cracking up myself...i think i am going to use it on occaision when posting just for $hits and giggles..:D

I may accually be dropping my SR back in the 240. .
Jim

why'd you take it out in the first place?..if i may enquire..:)

PAnut240
09-11-2003, 01:58 AM
lol well you could say it kind of blew up. I'll send you the link to my project site. You can clearly see the damage that happened.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289515067

there ya go.

NZO
09-11-2003, 02:03 AM
Man nice car http://www.zilvia.net/f/images/icons/icon14.gif Nice to see some people take the time and do it right.

Im actually heading back to the bay tomorrow but thanks for the offer.

I know of at least 3 other guys in the sac area who would be down for a meet so Ill try to get in contact with them.

PAnut240
09-11-2003, 02:07 AM
cool dude. Let me know whats up. Laters I got to go eat dinner.lol I love working night shift.
Jim

nokeone
09-11-2003, 02:11 AM
cool dude. Let me know whats up. Laters I got to go eat dinner.lol I love working night shift.
Jim

before i read night shift i was gonna say...uhhhh dinner at 1am...:p..lol

yeah the car looks good..:)..hopefully you'll have it all back together again soon..

good luck man..

DRFT
09-11-2003, 02:45 PM
I'm down for a meet.
:)

anthony240
09-11-2003, 10:26 PM
I'd be down for a meet, but it'd have to be on Sunday cuz I work on Saturday all day :( . and I could probably bring one more guy. count me in if it's on a Sunday.

jaae86
09-12-2003, 11:02 PM
I'll be interested as well. I live in Elk Grove and normally we have meets on Friday nights on Krispy Kreme at Bond Rd as well. I look forward on meeting a few 240 owners.

PAnut240
09-13-2003, 06:12 PM
Good deal. Sounds like we could have a decent little get together. I am working on finding a place to hold this. Date, time and place will be posted sometime this week. Keep me informed and feel free to throw in some ideas. Later.
Jim

NZO
09-13-2003, 07:11 PM
I went to a wrx meet last sat. and they had it in the shoping center at the truxel exit. Its a good location cuz there are unfinished buildings so no one will care if we take up spaces in front of them. Its right in the middle between sac and davis, but I dunno where everyone is comming from. Just thought Id throw that out there.

OptionZero
09-13-2003, 07:25 PM
Cool, i'm down. I go to UC davis, we gotta chill NZO!!! hahaha

Anyways, working in Sac on weekends, 10-1:30 Saturdays, 3-6:30 sundays...so saturday afternoon would be best

EDIT:

Does someone have a crappy crappy stock car they wanna teach me to drive stick on? :aw:

ZK
09-15-2003, 10:18 PM
I'm down to meet. I'm in Davis during the week and usually in SF on the weekends. I went to a little meet at krispy kreme on Friday night one time.

DRFT
09-15-2003, 11:05 PM
Yea, krispey Kreams at elk grove blvd. right around my neighborhood.

fliprayzin240sx
09-16-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by NZO
I went to a wrx meet last sat. and they had it in the shoping center at the truxel exit. Its a good location cuz there are unfinished buildings so no one will care if we take up spaces in front of them. Its right in the middle between sac and davis, but I dunno where everyone is comming from. Just thought Id throw that out there.

Thats prolly the best thing to do...have a meet to coincide with another groups meet. Same place, same loc, same time. Thats how the 626 guys in socaLi does it. Every Sunday nite after 7 at this one shopping plaza...240sx/WRX/MP5 meet.

OptionZero
09-16-2003, 01:00 PM
yo, saw your post in the Sac Meet-up thread. Do you go to UC Davis? I go there now, and Nzo is transferring there as well.

ZK
09-16-2003, 11:32 PM
Nope, don't go to Davis now, just happen to live there. I graduated from UCD and got a job in Sac.

If you're in Davis, we can do a mini Davis meet or something.

NZO
09-19-2003, 12:52 AM
Well I talked to the guy who organizes the weekly saturday sac wrx meets and he said it would be cool if we had joint meets (hes a former s14 owner :) ). Please, at least for my sake, we cant cause any trouble. This means driving fast, burnouts, anything that will catch the attention of law enforcement. We dont need to be harrasses and the wrx guys certainly wouldnt appreciate it either. With that being said, would anyone be interested in doing this? As I said the location is the Togos/Baskin Robins in Natomas. 6pm, every Saturday night.

OptionZero
09-19-2003, 12:11 PM
sounds good to me

NZO
09-19-2003, 11:22 PM
Ok well I'll be there tomorrow. Anyone else who wants to stop by feel free. Last time we were there for ~ an hour before ppl went to get dinner.

s14xman
09-20-2003, 01:13 PM
hey im new to this site and i usualy post on club240.com as s14.5boy. I wanted to arrange a meet up for sunday October 12th at this park in elk grove. Off of sheldon road. I cant make any saturday meets because i have to work. If we can organize a big BBQ on one day it might be a big turn out. I will really be eager to see all the 240 owners in sac and from the bay area. Please let me know who can show up for shure so i can organize the event!!!

DRFT
09-20-2003, 06:16 PM
The meet sounds good. The park off of sheldon is prob 15 minutes away from me. BTW what car do you drive? a white s14 w/s15 conversion? because i've seen one around in Sac before.

TodaAE86
09-21-2003, 12:30 AM
Hey Guys,
Gonna get a bunch of varoius clubs/forums together for a little meet and greet. Doesn't seem like we do enough of these. Spread the word and lets try and make this a great turn-out. Respond if you think you're going to stop by.

On to the specifics -

when: Friday, Sept 26th
time: 8pm - whenever
where: Lowe's Hardware parking lot off Calvine Rd. and 99
Chose this location because it's and open area with low traffic late at night, close to food/gas/coffee/freeway.

Try and keep the stupid stunts to a minimum. Burnouts/revving/racing is only going to get people in trouble. If anyone has the need to be stupid, take it somewhere else and come back once you've settled down. Hope to see all you guys out there!

Dan

p.s. other clubs invited thus far:
vwvortex.com
club4ag.com
audiworld.com
bmw-forums.com
honda-tech.com
hondaforums.com
automotiveforums.com
sromagazine.com

Feel free to cross post on other boards - all are welcome

was just lookin around other sites.....

s14xman
09-21-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by DRFT
The meet sounds good. The park off of sheldon is prob 15 minutes away from me. BTW what car do you drive? a white s14 w/s15 conversion? because i've seen one around in Sac before.
Yea thats probably mine you saw. I live in elk grove so maybe you have seen it. It white s15 conversion and some gunmetal 300zx rims. Its at mach right now though cause its getting painted. What car do you drive? I havent seen so many around lately.

anthony240
09-21-2003, 01:43 AM
hey, i'm down for a bbq up there. and Sunday is perfect, I also work on Saturdays. keep it posted, count me in for Oct 12th!

fliprayzin240sx
09-21-2003, 02:40 AM
Shoot i am sooooo down...jes one thing tho. I just moved up north and still not familiar with the loc. Shoot i havent even been up in SAC yet so iono where this spots at. Anybody wanna post directions from I-80/fairfield area??? Actually anybody wanna text me the directions since iono when imma be able to get online again. Kinda in the middle of a move and no comp connections for awhile. Id really appreciate it. (909)440-0017

RaY:bowdown:

NZO
09-21-2003, 03:09 AM
I'm down. Someone give fliprayzin240sx directions, I wanna see his car heh

DRFT
09-21-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by s14xman
Yea thats probably mine you saw. I live in elk grove so maybe you have seen it. It white s15 conversion and some gunmetal 300zx rims. Its at mach right now though cause its getting painted. What car do you drive? I havent seen so many around lately.

Haha yup i def. seen your car then. it has a c west bumper and CF hood right? o yea i go to mach here and there sometimes.ill prob ask them to go to the meet too. they got like 2-3 240's. a black kouki s13 w/jdm bumpers and SR and a gunmetal sil "80" and a orange/copper sil"80"

fliprayzin240sx
09-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by NZO
I'm down. Someone give fliprayzin240sx directions, I wanna see his car heh

Hey NZO wanna car pool from davis??? I got the number up there and im down to meet up somewhere in Davis on the way to this meet. I guess like they say...jes *hooollla*:aw:

s14xman
09-21-2003, 06:23 PM
Haha yup i def. seen your car then. it has a c west bumper and CF hood right? o yea i go to mach here and there sometimes.ill prob ask them to go to the meet too. they got like 2-3 240's. a black kouki s13 w/jdm bumpers and SR and a gunmetal sil "80" and a orange/copper sil"80"
Yea they have a lot of them. Which car is yours BTW, maybe ive seen it around. Any ways i'll keep evryone posted on the meet on october 12th. We will hold it at Elk grove park insteed. Does a pot luck sound good? I'll get the address so you guys could get directions from yahoo maps or sumthin. I'll text the directions to fliprazin240sx. Kepp me updated on wether you guys can show or not!!!

DRFT
09-21-2003, 09:16 PM
I don't think you have seen my car before. i barely go out to elk grove area unless i make a trip to the new nissan dealer there. The farthest is probably going to laguna every weekend to hang out there. o yea, you seen a s13 gold coupe w/a silvia front end w/triple beam projectors?

s14xman
09-21-2003, 09:22 PM
This one?http://www.club240.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=38920

DRFT
09-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Yup thats the one. but why the hell does it got a silvia emblem on the rear? yea i see that car sometimes driving around.

PAnut240
09-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Looks like things are starting to get set up already. I have been really busy working and stuff. Trying to get the 240 together still. Hey Flippin, I come down to Fairfield on a regular basis. If you ever need a hand with something let me know. Welcome to NorCal.

Later
Jim

P.S. I'm still looking for someone to give me a hand with my swap. Beer/Pop, tools, music, food and if need a place to crash will be supplied.haha Someone feel up to the challenge.:cool:

s14xman
09-21-2003, 10:16 PM
Yup thats the one. but why the hell does it got a silvia emblem on the rear? yea i see that car sometimes driving around.
Yea that is TONY MACH's old car he sold it a while ago to some old guy because tony just bought a house. That car is really nice but has nothing to back it up, only headers on a sohc engine.

s14xman
09-21-2003, 10:19 PM
P.S. I'm still looking for someone to give me a hand with my swap. Beer/Pop, tools, music, food and if need a place to crash will be supplied.haha Someone feel up to the challenge.:cool:
Im down how far are u from elk grove?

DRFT
09-22-2003, 01:31 AM
You know how to do swaps? well i might need a hand w/my auto-5spd swap on my sohc. Gotta learn how to drive stick before i get a SR;)

ok back to the subject, anyone know where and when the meet will be held?

PAnut240
09-22-2003, 04:04 AM
S14 I'm up in Marrysville which is about 30-45min drive up route 70. Or route 20 which ever is closer to ya. I just looked on Mapquest and it said your about 71mi away from me. Depending on how fast you drive and trafic through Sac it could take a while. It looks like Rt 65 would be your easiest way.

Drift. I have a 5spd from my old SOHC KA that I can hook you up with cheep. All you would need is a new clutch. I'll even get my flywheel resurfaced for ya. I need to get that thing out of my garage. I can also help ya put it in.

Either way give me a call guys and let me know whats up. I'm fairly flexible with my time off. My number up here is 530-300-5935. Later
Jim T.

SR20DET

s14xman
09-22-2003, 12:10 PM
You know how to do swaps? well i might need a hand w/my auto-5spd swap on my sohc. Gotta learn how to drive stick before i get a SR;)

ok back to the subject, anyone know where and when the meet will be held?
If you need to learn stick i can teach you on my 86 toyo pick up!!
The meet for the pot luck is:

WHERE: ELK GROVE PARK
DATE & TIME: SUNDAY OCTOBER 12TH @ 10AM
WHO: ALL 240SX OWNERS (OTHER CARS WELCOME, BUT MAINLY 240S)
WHAT TO BRING: BRING ALL KINDS OF FOOD WHATEVER YOU LIKE
DIRECTIONS:TBA
CONTACT: XAVIER (916)769-9640 PERFERABLY AFTER 9PM TILL WHENEVER

the1_thedave
09-23-2003, 01:04 AM
In the planning....

October 18, Sacramento.

Location still being determined.

BBQ and photoshoot for Team Driven NorCal.

More info to come.

I'm an altima owner myself.
But like to meet other nissan people.

ugh, sound like some lame personal ad. sorry.

hope to see some of you.

DRFT
09-23-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by s14xman
If you need to learn stick i can teach you on my 86 toyo pick up!!
The meet for the pot luck is:

WHERE: ELK GROVE PARK
DATE & TIME: SUNDAY OCTOBER 12TH @ 10AM
WHO: ALL 240SX OWNERS (OTHER CARS WELCOME, BUT MAINLY 240S)
WHAT TO BRING: BRING ALL KINDS OF FOOD WHATEVER YOU LIKE
DIRECTIONS:TBA
CONTACT: XAVIER (916)769-9640 PERFERABLY AFTER 9PM TILL WHENEVER

cool im so down for this meet. now i dont gotta drive to the bay and wory about overheating. cant wait to see your car man.

s14xman
09-23-2003, 06:45 PM
^yea i cant wait to meet everyone and their cars i hope a lot of people show and dont flake out. I invited the MACH guys and they said they will show. And a lot of other people said they were down. I hate trying to drive up to the bay jus for a lil while so I hope its a good event for us sac guys!!

the1_thedave
09-23-2003, 07:51 PM
More info for the All Nissan Meet on Oct. 18.
This is in no way a competion to the Oct 12 for 240's.

The october 18 is still the same day.

Location(s) as follows

Photo shoot for participants of TEAM DRIVEN
will be meeting at Sutter's Landing Park at 3pm. which is at the end of 28th street and near C st. downtown Sacramento. Doing photos there and also going over to McClellon Park and doing some more shots. then...

BBQ will be at Sheldon Park near Florin Rd. at 5:30pm

I'll be posting a link for more precise directions to either place from all directions.

stay tuned.....

DRFT
09-23-2003, 09:41 PM
man these sac meets are awesome!!! havent seen the mach folks in a while. Wonder how the s14 and gunmetal sil80 is going. the meet on the 18th sound too good man. Man these meets are like only 10 minute drives for me!!!

hey have you guys seen a s13 coupe w/silvia front end? it goes to my school, Sac City. It is two tone silver/dark grey, and has supersonic blue s13 fenders on it. o yea and it got a 5zigen fireball exhaust on it and has oem 7 spoke rims.

DRFT
09-23-2003, 10:03 PM
O yea i need your guy's help in helping me find my a s13 coupe. details about what i want are in this Thread (http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36954)

Im tired of my auto, well it still runs perfect but i want to be a [email protected]!! heh. and i dont want to go through the hassle of doing a 5 spd swap on my auto car. and i really want a coupe just cause so yea heh.

the1_thedave
09-23-2003, 10:32 PM
****Driving Directions ****
October 18 meet
http://www.geocities.com/teamdrivennc/Directions.html

s14xman
09-23-2003, 11:29 PM
man these sac meets are awesome!!! havent seen the mach folks in a while. Wonder how the s14 and gunmetal sil80 is going. the meet on the 18th sound too good man. Man these meets are like only 10 minute drives for me!!!

hey have you guys seen a s13 coupe w/silvia front end? it goes to my school, Sac City. It is two tone silver/dark grey, and has supersonic blue s13 fenders on it. o yea and it got a 5zigen fireball exhaust on it and has oem 7 spoke rims.

I havent seen that s13 before. But i have seen a primered down s13 with an s13 front conversion. If you see any 240 owners aroud try to invite them to the meet. I want to try to get the most 240's there as we can. Until then i will make some flyers and list the locations you can pick them up at.

DRFT
09-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Yea i seen the primered one before. my friend works for his brother. He said that the car has a s15 motor w/ 5spd tranny. i asked him a few questions before but i dont really believe him that much. s15's came w/6 spd i believe unless he swapped trannies. and then he said he got the car tuned from "team signal" but who the hell calls it team signal?heh but yea i seen the car before, looks nice even thoguh its primered. also ahve you seen a gold s13 coupe driving down laguna blvd some times w/silvia front end?

s14xman
09-23-2003, 11:58 PM
^naw i never seen dat one before. I usually only see 240's with old peopledriving them. I dont really see many around sac. Most of the kids around sac have civic hatches and stuff. I'm gunna try to ask anyone i see with a 240 to come to the OCT 12th meet. BTW you still havent described ur car to me yet. I wonder if i seen it before

DRFT
09-24-2003, 12:04 AM
man you got a aim sn?hehe seems like im jsut talking to you. yea most drivers are just old folk. i got a auto blue fastback that i really want to get rid of!!! its got tein s techs and gun metal tear drop rims.

s14xman
09-24-2003, 12:07 AM
yea hit me up nissanS14boi

the1_thedave
09-27-2003, 05:07 PM
We want to know who's going on October 18, so go to link so we can keep track of whose going since the invite is across so many different boards.
http://www.geocities.com/teamdrivennc/oct18meet.html

jaae86
09-27-2003, 07:35 PM
Hi fellas! I drive the beige s13 coupe with the silvia front end conversion by laguna blvd. I went to the meet by Lowes at Calvine last night and it was pretty cool. Just several people doing donuts and trying to ruin it for everybody. Anyways, I will try to go to the Oct 18th event. Laters.

DRFT
09-28-2003, 03:47 AM
yea that was a pretty good turn out too. not too many hondas. BTW what was your friends name again? the one that lives in greenhaven. cause i told my bro about him but i fergot his name.

jaae86
09-28-2003, 08:56 AM
His name is Sum. I'll be there on Tues to meet up with him.

fliprayzin240sx
09-28-2003, 09:19 PM
Sorry fellas couldnt make it...had to run to SF this wk end to chill wit my boy from LA. Imma try to make the other 2 SAC meet next month fo sho.