PDA

View Full Version : JDM Bumper vs. USDM Bumper

vbgambini
01-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Wanted to know the comparison between the 98 Kouki JDM Front Bumper vs the USDM one with the front oem lip, on how low does it go.

I am trying to find out if the JDM one will show the bottom part of my intercooler compared to my USDM one which barely shows now. And if it will how would I move the IC up? thanks

rob22
01-06-2011, 03:34 PM
a usdm bumper with an oem lip should cover up the bottom part of the intercooler.

chiboy002
01-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Wanted to know the comparison between the 98 Kouki JDM Front Bumper vs the USDM one with the front oem lip, on how low does it go.

I am trying to find out if the JDM one will show the bottom part of my intercooler compared to my USDM one which barely shows now. And if it will how would I move the IC up? thanks
depending on how you mounted your intercooler, you can probably angle it outwards slightly, which will bring up the bottom just a bit. Or weld new brackets on a lower position with enough clearance for the hood to close

idk about your bumper though. You can gap the fender and drop it like 1/2" but it'll look ghetto/bad

vbgambini
01-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Anyone have any measurements of the JDM bumper from the bottom to the top of the bumper (where it folds and connects) not just the face? So I can see if my IC will hang out. Before I order it? Thanks.