PDA

View Full Version : 90hatchie

HyperTek
05-23-2009, 05:08 PM
Bought a logitec g25 from him, used condition.. took a while due to shipping mishaps beyond his control.. but he resent it out and I recieved it, item as discribed in good packaging. Thanks!

brewster240
11-27-2009, 07:03 PM
i am local to him, so i have the joy of him wasting my time in person.

on multiple occasions has been a hassle.

sometimes sets up a meet up time then doesnt show up at all.

other times, will show up with half the agreed amount and a sob story, or will just straight up lie to your face and try and say that something for $100 was supposed to be $50 etc.

avoid at all costs.

mytagsucks
07-18-2010, 10:56 PM
traded him a replica bride seat in exchange for a clutch and a flywheel. Its been nearly two weeks from the shipping day of the seat and I still don't have my parts. He claims that I gave him the wrong address and they have been sent back to his house. Double checking my pm's I gave him the correct address. He is sitting online now and has been for an hour or so now and still has not responded to any of my pm's. Now I'm still going to give him a chance although I really don't trust what he has told me and my patience is wearing thin.

Stay away until further notice

Pure_JDM
01-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Edited: 90hatchie corrected the problem.

Pure_JDM
01-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Well this forum has a reviews section (which I understand i'm using incorrectly according to the description of the subforum) but it doesn't have a dispute section... I've PM'ed the guy numerous times and the last 3 times have been without a response. He said he would ship them out over a week ago, and never did. I'm NOT flaming him. So please don't get the wrong idea, I just NEED this harness (needed it a week ago).

Pure_JDM
01-03-2011, 03:40 PM
90hatchie corrected the problem

sr20sean
01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
just dealt with him yesterday. have never had a problem with getting parts off him before?

Drift N Dragg
01-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Just spoke with Matt ..

He will be correcting these actions or be Banned from the Marketplace.

Please feel free to PM him and get this worked out with him.. He said he is going to get this done...

I believe his AIM and Email are under his 'Contact Me ' in the user Profile.

He has 7 Days to correct said Violations

Pure_JDM
01-03-2011, 05:17 PM
90hatchie corrected the problem.

sr20sean
01-03-2011, 05:41 PM
nevermind...

Pure_JDM
01-04-2011, 03:30 PM
90hatchie sent out the package today, and sent me the tracking number. It will be here Thursday, and I will then edit my previous posts upon inspecting the contents. Thank you for your cooperation, 90hatchie!

1/09/2010: I contacted 90hatchie yesterday about the little "sub-harness" that connects the Coolant Temp Sensor and Thermal Transmitter together before they plug into the main harness as one... Not only did he respond back IMMEDIATELY via PM, but he's shipping it out WITH the sensor tomorrow. Truly above and beyond service, and I regret ever doubting the guy now. A pleasure to deal with.

Pure_JDM
01-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Well that was 16 days ago, and he still hasn't shipped out my sub-harness that I need. Won't reply to my PMs, and when he does (days ago) he's always got an excuse.

Pure_JDM
01-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Bought a logitec g25 from him, used condition.. took a while due to shipping mishaps beyond his control.. but he resent it out and I recieved it, item as discribed in good packaging. Thanks!

i am local to him, so i have the joy of him wasting my time in person.

on multiple occasions has been a hassle.

sometimes sets up a meet up time then doesnt show up at all.

other times, will show up with half the agreed amount and a sob story, or will just straight up lie to your face and try and say that something for $100 was supposed to be $50 etc.

avoid at all costs.

traded him a replica bride seat in exchange for a clutch and a flywheel. Its been nearly two weeks from the shipping day of the seat and I still don't have my parts. He claims that I gave him the wrong address and they have been sent back to his house. Double checking my pm's I gave him the correct address. He is sitting online now and has been for an hour or so now and still has not responded to any of my pm's. Now I'm still going to give him a chance although I really don't trust what he has told me and my patience is wearing thin.

Stay away until further notice

Damn, I'm seeing a repeating pattern.

Drift N Dragg
01-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Damn, I'm seeing a repeating pattern.

I will contact him again...

As of right now, till this is Resovled, he is Banned from the Marketplace.

Bullet01
01-27-2011, 01:21 PM
This guy is very incompetent. I bought a chassis harness from him and I had to keep reminding him to ship it. He never gives you updates and has excuses for his hold ups. He finally ships it but it was an auto not manual harness. He says he's gonna ship another out but nothing arrived after a week and a half. Again, never updates me so I have to chase him down to get the scoop. Its been a over a month with this kid and im just gonna give him a negative trading review if I dont get a prompt refund. I say he should be banned on the marketplace because he's lazy and doesnt think when doing correct business.

nicho919
01-27-2011, 05:50 PM
This clown is wanted on SEVERAL other forums for borrowing cash at meets to "get home" and then never paying up. It's all over the place. His name might as well be radioactive waste as far as I'm concerned. To give this context, I opened this thread hoping this chump had paid back the guy he borrowed 50 bucks for to go go karting and get home on "gas". He also got a free lunch out of the deal. I can provide links if necessary, but needless to say, he's an assclown.

Pure_JDM
02-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Edited as advised by mods....

Does not ship
Out when he says he will.
Uses weeks to
Complete
His transactions
Even if you send him money immediately.

Be
Aware
Guys!

sr20sean
02-01-2011, 11:17 AM
he doesnt have a dog

Drift N Dragg
02-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Edited as advised by mods....

Does not ship
Out when he says he will.
Uses weeks to
Complete
His transactions
Even if you send him money immediately.

Be
Aware
Guys!

Very Creative!

RedTopKA-T
05-10-2011, 03:33 PM
hatchie had a ka24e on here for free and i went and got it no problems free of charge!! thanx hatchie for helping me out!

D.Adams
05-10-2011, 04:40 PM
I bought some injectors and other sr parts from Matt / 90hatchie he shipped when he told me he was going to and he helped me out when i had some issues on my sr. He can get busy at times but he has Cali Aids what can you do

I would buy from this guy again and again.

1slicktwo4oh
09-01-2011, 08:14 AM
90HATCHIE is an [email protected]#hole, quick responese when he wants your money goes M.I.A once he recives your money. hes a total scammer numerous emails no response here the [email protected] s#*t he was giving me..

08-27-2011, 05:51 PM
90hatchie
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Re: Battery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slicktwo4oh
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
$100 shipped and pp'ld

good for me
[email protected]

after payment clear when will you ship out???your reviews seem like you lag__not dissing,just asking... i need the battery fast>>>>>

its boxed up and ready to go
i had some issues being able to get to the post office before not having any free time but im unemployed now so i got plenty of free time

Payment sent,thanks ill post feedback once i get the package..

will have it sent off tomorrow

Did you ship the battery??

got label printed off today and on my way to put it in the lobby drop box as i type this
hope i dont get blown away from this "hurricane"

RIP Atsushi Kuroi
March 30th 1969 - February 1st 2010

1slicktwo4oh
09-01-2011, 08:21 AM
[QUOTE=1slicktwo4oh;4228922]90HATCHIE is an A-hole, quick responese when he wants your money goes M.I.A once he recives your money. hes a total scammer numerous emails no response here the b*ll he was giving me..

08-27-2011, 05:51 PM
90hatchie
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Re: Battery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
$100 shipped and pp'ld

good for me
[email protected]

after payment clear when will you ship out???your reviews seem like you lag__not dissing,just asking... i need the battery fast>>>>>

its boxed up and ready to go
i had some issues being able to get to the post office before not having any free time but im unemployed now so i got plenty of free time

Payment sent,thanks ill post feedback once i get the package..

will have it sent off tomorrow

Did you ship the battery??

got label printed off today and on my way to put it in the lobby drop box as i type this
hope i dont get blown away from this "hurricane"

RIP Atsushi Kuroi
March 30th 1969 - February 1st 2010

This was over week ago...he contacted the usps about shipping a package, USPS says no package has been recieved, they were ONLY notified to expect package...

theboy
09-01-2011, 11:31 AM
**edit** miss read the dates

post dates that he sent you messages. If he was supposed to ship out before the hurricane bs then it should have made it out in time. Not to say he hasnt shipped it yet, but usps says they have only been notified even if the package has been sent. Ive had issues with that before. Give it a the weekend then file a complaint through paypal (assuming you used paypal and it wasnt sent as a "gift")

1slicktwo4oh
09-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Not true-i sent payment two weeks ago, he told me it was boxed up and ready to ship and that he would ship first thng in the morning, 1week before the hurricane hit NY
Then a week later this past Sunday he told me he was going to mail is as hes was mesaging me(that was already a week after he told me it was boxed up and ready to ship) so then l checkd the traking number and they have no record of recieving any package. All he did was inform the USPS that he WAS going to mail somethng, He NEVER actually mailed it,thats why theres no record of them recieving it or of the package beign in transit. So im pretty sure im in the right...seeing as he lied when he said he was gonna ship out the next day and a week later he said he was on his way to ship out, and now no replies to my numerous email,PMs...

enkei2k
09-01-2011, 12:10 PM
If USPS has already been notified by him that they should expect the package, that means he has already paid for the shipping label and printed it out.

I know first hand that if USPS does not scan the label/barcode, it will not show up on their website. I have shipped many products where they do not scan the label and all you see is that same notification the entire time in transit and I haven't had a single complaint about it yet *knock on wood.

Though, it is strange that it takes more than a week to deliver, even to Cali. Maybe it got lost?

PS - not taking sides, just stating personal shipping experience.

I sold him something and he was cool as hell. The drive to him though? Not so much haha

1slicktwo4oh
09-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Well see...im coverd I used paypal, my point just is I hate liars. If you don't have time to ship when you say you will, don't sell anything . I asked him about his bad reviews(him lagging it on shipping things out)and he assured me he was differnt and he would ship out first thng in the morning...he is known for wasting peoples time and hes doing it to me now. After he assured me he would'nt

codyace
09-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Well see...im coverd I used paypal, my point just is I hate liars. If you dont have time to ship when you say you will, dont sell anything . I asked him about his bad reviews(him lagging it on ahipping things out)and he assured me he was differnt and he would ship out first thng in the morning...he is knowm for wasting peoples time and hes doing it to me know after he assured me he wouldnt

Between his car recently blowing up and the Hurricane, I say leave him some time. I've had no issue contact him and I too recently purchased a tensioner bolt from him.

I can understand your frustration, but you need to understand that this is not WalMart, this is the internet; things are not instant, people have lives.

1slicktwo4oh
09-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Once again, if you don't have time to ship when you say you will, don't sell...if you life is to hectic, out of order, or your just not capable of fulfilling your obligations: DON'T SELL. I kept my side of the deal>>I SENT THE MONEY FAST<<

But anyways he finally got in contact w/ me....and we will see. i will update this if anything changes....

codyace
09-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Once again, if you don't have time to ship when you say you will, don't sell...if you life is to hectic, out of order, or your just not capable of fulfilling your obligations: DON'T SELL. I kept my side of the deal>>I SENT THE MONEY FAST<<

But anyways he finally got in contact w/ me....and we will see. i will update this if anything changes....

If you buy something online, you take that risk. I'm not saying everyone should expect it, but it's the risk you take on both ends. Again, if you wanted something asap you shoulda got it at the dealer.

Quit acting like you're being scammed, or that this part is keeping your car from running. It's actually kind of annoying. I've waited months for parts, 2 weeks is kiddie stuff.

negrosx13
09-01-2011, 10:51 PM
matt is a cool guy for the most part..i bought a few random things from him no bs with me,ill drive up to his house and KA POWA his @$$(with love).

Only had 1 problem and he refunded me the money that same week.

1slicktwo4oh
09-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Finally got my stuff....90HATCHIE is good....lagged it but eeevntually go it :p...lol...

brudacille
09-27-2011, 08:38 AM

brewster240
10-11-2011, 08:38 PM
you mean you finally got in contact with him when i pm'd you his phone number as per his request?

stop defending your pathological liar boyfriend. :facepalm:

hey mang, remember me? you came to my house, i live 20 minutes from him. the hurricane was not bad here. hes full of shit. his car probably never ran, let alone blew up.

this kid is 90% lies, 10% bullshit.

i remember laughing when someone who didnt know better, was telling me that they were helping him out because they felt bad that he was busting his ass to get his mechanics license.

yes, matt told the guy he was broke because he was getting a mechanics license.

sr20sean
10-12-2011, 12:24 AM
yes, matt told the guy he was broke because he was getting a mechanics license.

:confused: :tweak:

brudacille did anything get worked out?

brudacille
10-22-2011, 06:48 PM

GSXRJJordan
10-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Damn, people giving Matt a super hard time on here!

Sure he's from the East Coast, and we give him some shit about it, but geez.

I've sold some stuff to him, and pretty sure me and/or Jack have bought some stuff from him, always been straight up. I feel like he's in this community to stay, and that means something to me.

Phlip
10-23-2011, 05:03 AM

What WAS here is up for dispute here. I am being told that you got your goods, but that you had disputed the paypal and now have gotten some free shit.
What's worse is that this row of dots you have posted was edited to be that AFTER a request for for payment for the items you'd paid for was sent to you.

I strongly suggest that you start responding to Matt's PMs, and that someone contact me over this one.

brudacille
10-23-2011, 05:28 AM
What WAS here is up for dispute here. I am being told that you got your goods, but that you had disputed the paypal and now have gotten some free shit.
What's worse is that this row of dots you have posted was edited to be that AFTER a request for for payment for the items you'd paid for was sent to you.

I strongly suggest that you start responding to Matt's PMs, and that someone contact me over this one.

Whoa!! Everything was resolved. I deleted the comment I had about Matt because it no longer pertains to this thread anymore. The guy is legit and shipped me the items as described. I did not however read his PM's untill this morning. I am a premium member with great feedback, theres no need for this... At least give me a day to respond.

The dispute on paypal was opened before the items arrived. Although payment was reversed and I could easily keep the money, I don't scam. Payment was re-sent to Matt and I would appreciate it if you cleared this up..

Phlip
10-23-2011, 08:18 AM
I was contacted AFTER you were sent PM, then edited the post.

If everyone is going to contact me about how Matt is irresponsible in shipping things out and expect a response, then rest assured they can expect response when Matt contacts me and things like this happen.

lightsource
10-26-2011, 11:42 PM
Bought an SR20 CAS from this guy... Met him @ Zilvia premie meet 2010, received promptly in good condition.

No complaints.

brewster240
11-02-2011, 07:27 PM
I was contacted AFTER you were sent PM, then edited the post.

If everyone is going to contact me about how Matt is irresponsible in shipping things out and expect a response, then rest assured they can expect response when Matt contacts me and things like this happen.

hey, i have a question, if you have multiple people contacting you about him, why does nothing happen to him, but then when he complains you come to his rescue?

brewster240
11-02-2011, 07:37 PM
if it will make a differance to your answer, ill renew my premmie membership.

im all about giving people a chance to straighten things out, but when its over and over and over with the same excuses, when does it end?

brudacille
11-02-2011, 07:56 PM
hey, i have a question, if you have multiple people contacting you about him, why does nothing happen to him, but then when he complains you come to his rescue?

if it will make a differance to your answer, ill renew my premmie membership.

im all about giving people a chance to straighten things out, but when its over and over and over with the same excuses, when does it end?

subscribed! :drama:

D.Adams
11-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Ok i have posted in here before on Matt's side. I have bought multiple things from Matt not ony from zilvia but also stuff he has posted on facebook. Not once have i had a issue with him taking time on shipping or beating around the bush. He is a stand up kid and does have alot going on most of the time. Last time i bought something he told me he could only ship on thursday and that was 5 days after i bought the item from him. He is good people and like posted above a good member of this comunity. I think he has earned his place and needs to spread some Cali Aids ..

iLagX
11-23-2011, 08:46 PM
been over a month!! i still haven't receive my headlights =/

brewster240
12-02-2011, 09:25 AM
friend in japan wanted a ls1 with t56
i located one and sold it to him
he has been sending his friends to me to get them motors
sold my 2nd ls1 to japan last night
arranging shipping for it right now

japan wants v8's and im the only one capitalizing on the v8 craze in japan lol
WOOTY!

this quote is funny, cause these people seem to be dealing with the same issues. a lot more money though.

word sux
12-22-2011, 09:43 PM
matt is a real asshole

he has ripped of plent of people including friends of mine. he is currently trying to move out of the country because so many people want his head on a platter.

he is not welcome at any drift event on the east coast.

GSXRJJordan
12-22-2011, 10:15 PM
he has ripped of plent of people including friends of mine. he is currently trying to move out of the country because so many people want his head on a platter.

Lol no he's not.

he is not welcome at any drift event on the east coast.

Not even D-up?

word sux
12-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Not even D-up?

d-up events arnt happening anymore until the have a new venue

and i doubt he is going to want to go to any events they have anyway

Kaomon
12-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Lemme say I never met the guy, but I sure as hell heard about the guy. And from what I heard, the negatives far exceed the positives (no homo, hahaha). But hey it's only hearsay ;)

brewster240
12-23-2011, 09:48 PM
Lol no he's not.

Not even D-up?

He got fired from d-up, so probably not.

brewster240
12-23-2011, 09:52 PM
His clubloose sig isn't appreciated either. He has no affiliation with clubloose, driving or otherwise.

GSXRJJordan
12-24-2011, 03:57 AM
Damn, don't know what this kid's up to nowdays I guess. Haven't heard anything about him trying to move out of the country, at least.

DustinSixOh9
12-24-2011, 12:39 PM
-I tried to buy a turbo from him, we agreed on a price and he would ship it out same day.
-Like 5 days later, he claimed to have shipped it that day, couldn't get a shipping number or anything out of the guy though.
-Finally after a few more days he says he didn't have my address so he couldn't ship it. The address which i sent in PM, through text, and even put in the note on my Paypal payment.
-Coming up on two weeks with still no turbo in my hands, which should have been a one day shipment, he says the turbo was returned for insufficient postage. You know, because when you go to the post office and pay for the item after they weight it in front of you, it's obviously wrong.
-I tell him there better be a turbo at my door on Friday.
-Buddy of mine posts about what's going on with me and that dude on Clubloose group, even more people that had been scammed come up.
-Matt Hansen refunds my money.

I was going to drive up there that saturday and knock on his door if I didn't have the turbo, but the money back is good enough I guess. But yeah, stay away from that dude, FAR away. He'll do good by certain high up people, and rip off every other average person.

Landers
12-25-2011, 07:02 AM
I can't believe people still do deals with this kid.

jefferz
01-11-2012, 02:05 PM
people deal with him for some dumb reason last i heard he took 4k from michi takotori for a ls swap that michi hasnt recieved one reason why he was fired from d-up

but less then a week ago i went to his house and got a fuel sending unit for this missile car my friend i are building. He legit has like 10 of every stock part for a 240 lol

if your going to buy from him be local and go pick it up.....

DustinSixOh9
01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Matt Hansen sold a shell to a clubloose driver. Told him it was mint, never in an accident blah blah.

Clubloose guy takes shell to shop and realizes how twisted and messed it is once work is ready to be done. He then makes a phone call to a friend who knows Matt and asks about the shell.
Paraphrasing: "yeah man that shell was beat we spent last night pulling the frame straight with my truck"

Yup.

Pretty sure he got his money back, but still.

mugenworks247
04-12-2014, 09:26 AM
I was told numerous items were for sale on a Tristate 240sx page on FB. He had everything I needed. I paypal'd him March 31st and keeps giving me the run around about how he's moving to Las Vegas and needed money. He finally gets back to me saying he messed up the address on the box and has to resend it. I'm not buying his bullshit. Already escalated the claim with PP

Touge Noob S13
12-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Bumping this up to say that he is in Vegas now. Any Vegas area guys be careful when dealing with him.

bataangpinoy
12-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Matt Hansen sold a shell to a clubloose driver. Told him it was mint, never in an accident blah blah.

Clubloose guy takes shell to shop and realizes how twisted and messed it is once work is ready to be done. He then makes a phone call to a friend who knows Matt and asks about the shell.
Paraphrasing: "yeah man that shell was beat we spent last night pulling the frame straight with my truck"

Yup.

Pretty sure he got his money back, but still.

This happened, I went with said driver to pick that shell up.