PDA

View Full Version : Put the heat boxes back in, Now this is happening

Mr. white
01-02-2011, 06:30 AM
Alright, so recently I acquired all the heating assembly to run heat in the car. I've installed the boxes and hooked up the connectors. Now my problem is that whenever I turn on the heat, no air blows. On the push control, the lights come on but the fan speed switch fails and no air comes out regardless of where I set it. I'm trying to narrow it down to certain possibilities. ow many connectors are there per unit?

I have one connector per box and they are all in the front. Is there another in the rear? I asked about the connectors because I already have the ones I know that are supposed to be connected connected. I asked because I don't have the glove box lights in my car and thought the four left overs could potentially go to them. also, I'm not very good at reading diagrams.

The push controls lights come on and I sometimes get a response from the heater box vents opening. Its like the mode door motor is working, but it not opening and closing like it should. It opens manually, but not the way it should. The fan doesn't work either. The box on the far right;its white.

The FSM's seem to be of no help either.

Video:

YouTube - Heating Issues.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbsFKkrpb4g)