PDA

View Full Version : WTB S14 Parts

CrashRacer86
12-30-2010, 01:48 AM
I'm in need of one Drivers side window motor, and one passenger side rear upper Lateral Link. Pic will be provided of said link for those who have not heard the proper part name before. Pics of parts are required, perfer paypal payment option and tracking number of said parts if deal is struck.

Quote on Parts Price and Flat Rate shipping by postal service box to 73099 would be greatly Appreciated.

s15lover
12-30-2010, 01:59 AM
I'm in need of one Drivers side window motor, and one passenger side rear upper Lateral Link. Pic will be provided of said link for those who have not heard the proper part name before. Pics of parts are required, perfer paypal payment option and tracking number of said parts if deal is struck.

Quote on Parts Price and Flat Rate shipping by postal service box to 73099 would be greatly Appreciated.

rear upper lateral link as in the the traction, toe, or ruca...or is that not in your terminology...it might help your cause if you stuck to terms like these...just saying...not being a dick sorry if it comes across that way.

blueshark123
12-30-2010, 08:11 AM
That looks like your toe

smokin18
12-30-2010, 10:12 AM
i have one jlmk

S14GE
01-01-2011, 05:54 PM
i have an s14 driverside window motor for $80 shipped to your door with tracking. let me know.

CrashRacer86
01-02-2011, 07:10 PM
rear upper lateral link as in the the traction, toe, or ruca...or is that not in your terminology...it might help your cause if you stuck to terms like these...just saying...not being a dick sorry if it comes across that way.Apparently its being called the Rear Toe Rod/Arm, but my way of sayin it was the technical term off the FMS.

That looks like your toe
Appreciate it.
i have one jlmk
Pm'd.