PDA

View Full Version : Nex coilovers on s chasis?

lame_s13
12-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Anybody ever use these? Ive rode in an IS that had these and they were supper comfortable and I wanted to see what kind of experience people have had with these on our cars. Thanks ahead of time for any feedback.

lame_s13
12-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Nobody? It seemed like the couple of reviews I found from people with actual experience said they liked them. Anyone else with experience?

teh smithers
01-02-2011, 12:28 AM
I can't say anything for these on our cars, but I did just help a friend install these on his Mazda Protege. He's only had them for a few days, but initial impressions are good- not super stiff, not bouncy, improved handling. We didn't dump the car on the ground, but judging by how much room we had left to drop, these will go pretty low. Based on this, it's a good bargain, but to be fair, it's been under a week. I'd probably feel better putting down the extra cash for a reputable manufacturer.

nismoman
01-02-2011, 07:21 AM
They are just like all the other cheap coilovers brands. They will do the job just don't expect miracles and don't be surprised when the dampers wear out early.