12-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Parts:

SR20DET installed in 2004, ~15000 miles ago
GReddy oil pan
Sustec front lower suspension brace
Pilot front and rear strut tower braces
Battery relocated to behind passenger seat
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
Garret GT28R turbo (about 1000 miles old)
Megan Race-Spec Coilovers
XXR 17X8 front and 17X9 rear rims, with Dunlop Direzza Star Spec Tires (about 2000 miles old)
Apex'i AVC-R boost controller and SAFC-II Air/Fuel Controller
AEM Uego wideband AFR guage
Megan Downpipe and tubine extension
HKS SSQV blow off valve/hotpipe
GReddy front mount intercooler
Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Driveshaft
RPS clutch (Installed in April 2010)
Fidanza lightweight flywheel (installed in April 2010)
KAAZ 2-Way LSD (Installed in April 2010)
USDM s13 transmission, rebuilt and installed in April 2010
Speed Limiter Removed
Koyo Radiator
Aluminum radiator reservoir
Orange Road rear control arms and torsion/tension links, etc
Defi EGT, Boost, and Fuel Pressure guages
Nismo Engine and Trans mounts
GReddy intake kit for GT28 in S13
Z32 MAFS and fuel filter
Mishimoto dual fans and shroud (third fan on front of radiator)
Custom aluminum 'skid plate'
Brembo rotors and hawk HP+ pads
Brake master cylinder heat shield
Poly bushings for steering rack and sway bars bushings have been installed

I also have the full set of polyeurethane bushings for the car that I've never had the guts to install, and the original differential carrier that was removed when I installed the KAAZ, as well as a set of 3.69 rear gears for it, and red auto paint to get the sides done (I was going for black on top and red on the sides, but never managed to get the sides done). The rear seats are removed, and instead the battery is bolted in there, in it's own little bracket thingy. Also, all of the A/C pieces have been removed, except for the cooling core under the dash. The heat still works.

Looking for $6000 obo

I spent a lot of time and money on this car. The reason I'm selling it is it simply isn't very practical or comfortable. I don't use it as a daily driver, it's just a fun car for weekends and autocross, but it is registered on the street and runs fine. I drove it from Pensacola to Miami last year, and from Miami to Orlando a couple weeks ago. Pictures to follow...it's primer grey and the body isn't in mint condition, but it's all solid, and has a new 180sx type x front bumper, 180 side windows, and the 180sx rear garnish. No backseats and four-point harnesses instead of the auto belts. It's located in the Orlando/UCF area. It's pretty much ready for the track, it only needs a cage and it's good to race.

Body has about 144k on it.

Again, it's built for autocross type stuff. It's seriously fast around an autocross course, I normally pull first or second in SM. On the street it's drivable, but it's definitely a stiff ride! And it drifts like a champion, I just can't afford a new set of 255's on the rear every week. I've got four extra rims for it (two 16X7 and two 17X7), but honestly, I've only ever taken it drifting twice. Mostly autocross.

Shoot me a message if anyone is interested. I'm hoping for somewhere around $6000, just based on the money invested (you can read the list). I know there's no way I'll get what I put into it back out of it, but I think it's worth that much. Thanks!

krislin
01-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Bumpity Bump. For sale or trade if someone feels like trading a mostly stock S14 manual.

krislin
01-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Okay, so this is a bump and a question... I haven't even gotten the smallest nibble, so what have I done wrong here? Just a question, advice appreciated lol Maybe no one wants an s13 in orlando?

Hopefully this doesn't lock my thread...I'm kinda confused on if I'm allowed two bumps then locked, or if I get locked on the second bump. Oh well, guess we'll see!

Thanks for looking!

perfectshow21
01-20-2011, 02:20 AM
You might be asking too much.

krislin
01-20-2011, 06:52 AM
Yeah, maybe so. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a lack of deodorant this morning! Thanks for saying something! Lol

MADSilvia
01-20-2011, 08:38 AM
I think you can get close to what your asking for if the car was cleaned up a lot more. You've got decent parts, but it's just put together sloppy.
Go get a paint job from macco and clean up alot of the wiring/piping in the engine, then the car should look presentable.

Sorry, definately not hating on the car, but if you want to sell it, these tips should help.

krislin
01-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks, definitely appreciate it! I just realized how old that picture of the engine bay is. I should probably get a slightly more recent one in there.