PDA

View Full Version : SC 91 240sx w/SR20DET and more (CHEAP MUST GO!)

phade
12-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Well the time has come were I don't have the time or money to put into my car. It was purchased at the beginning of the year with the idea of changing it up a bit making it more "my car" than someone else's and well I just got to throw in the towel. Lost my job a bit back and haven't landed one yet and it's the one thing I can let go since it is not a daily driver.

A bit of background the car has been drifted in events but never by me only the previous owner. I let it go in a parking lot literally ONE time. It's a shame I know...The car doesn't have any problems and runs just fine. It has a 3" apexi replica exhaust and 3" down pipe recently installed (could use an impact guns attention due to installing in the driveway.) Has a full K-Sport suspension with no issues. Also some random 17" rims that have not ever been changed out. The car has no seats currently or brackets for that matter.

The two things the car is missing are:
Seats(have some ready to go in read below)
Battery(seems the battery I had in it died granted it wasn't run in a bit heh)

I do have a nice set of red "replica" Bride seats and 4 point harness ready to go. The next purchase was a bracket for them. The interior is STRIPED Completely as well. It was also in the paint process it has paint on it but is not flattering at all and was about to be completely primed.

The car was primarily a track car but I do have a title for it. Now let me list what I have to go with it.

I have 2 dashes for the vehicle one that's in great shape easily 8/10 and one that is a bit more used for sure maybe a 5/10.

Also a white nismo replica shift knob. A full body kit with some rivit holes (None in the front bumper).

30MM over fenders (with a couple rivit holes for test fit). The red replica bride seats.

The 4 point harnesses.

A full through dash weld in cage (The main hoop was welded together but the rest was not finished car has 2 plates installed already. Was about to weld it all in before job situation).

A spare driver side fender in decent shape 6.5-7/10.

Full K-Sport Suspension.

Random 17" rims.

NRG Hub.

Body Kit

NRG 350MM Steering Wheel.

That should be it for the parts I have (Also random interior pieces that were taken out).

Quick note!
The car on the driver side DOES have the rear fender well cut back for the over fenders! Only the driver side as again I didn't have time after stuff came up)

I'm looking to sell EVERYTHING at once for a steal of a price (Let's be reasonable please?). I prefer not to ship parts if possible as I need everything gone at this time. I'm located in Charleston South Carolina if you would like to come see the vehicle and parts in person.

Call or text 843-530-0514

Pricing currently is as the whole car and all parts and it is NEGOITAIBLE at this time. Please don't low ball me to hard!

Pictures (Will have more shortly to late currently to get decent ones) Also if you want to request certain pics let me know willing to post them!

http://theinfekted.com/Build/kitfitment.jpg
http://theinfekted.com/Build/carinside.jpg
http://theinfekted.com/Build/Seat2.jpg
https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/n/3n63k03p75V55Q65U4ac1f99030dca14f13a2.jpg

BlackKnightsDriftTeam
12-02-2010, 09:58 AM
What's the price? I'm interested! Looks fresh

gist864
12-02-2010, 11:40 AM
do you wanna sell just the seats?

phade
12-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Sent PM's.

Remember trying to get rid of the complete setup on the CHEAP. Make me offers send messages or texts or even call! Hit me up need it gone need the cash to keep living hah.

phade
12-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Bump!

$3250 takes it. I need it gone! It's a steal...ready to go and DRIVE with a seat bracket and battery...SR20 with full suspension....

Hit me up.

BlackKnightsDriftTeam
12-06-2010, 04:52 AM
Pm me ur phone number and ill give u a call sometime today...is it driveable how it is?

BlackKnightsDriftTeam
12-06-2010, 05:55 AM
^ never mind just read the whole thing lol...i saw 3250 and just started typing

NickIsAZero
12-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey matt wanna trade for a running S14?

phade
12-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Hey matt wanna trade for a running S14?

Sale is pending.

Thanks though Nick (Insert comment that's sarcastic and random to offset joke about trade). Kyle almost had to break into your house to get me a wheel and bearing for my skateboard the other day. We pulled up but everyone was home so he didn't have to haha :P

NickIsAZero
12-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Sale is pending.

Thanks though Nick (Insert comment that's sarcastic and random to offset joke about trade). Kyle almost had to break into your house to get me a wheel and bearing for my skateboard the other day. We pulled up but everyone was home so he didn't have to haha :P

I wasn't joking... I have 2 S14's and I'd love to get rid of one!

phade
12-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Still up. Letting it go at $3000 Even. MUST Sell let's get this thing to a good home.