PDA

View Full Version : NorCal BBQ/Meet

Pages : [1] 2

s13chica
08-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Ok, so I was thinking that it was time to have another meet in the bay area...I think it would be fun to have a BBQ and then go for a drive. I was thinking we could either go to a park or maybe I could do it at my house in Palo Alto, since that is a pretty central area between San Francisco and San Jose.

I was thinking of either Sept. 7th which is a Sun., or Sept. 13th a Sat. Let me know what you guys think and if anyone would be interested in getting together.

drifting240sx
08-26-2003, 02:13 PM
i am so in. i havent chilled with the nor cal group for like a year.haha. but yeah im in. juss tell me when the date is final:D

chineseb0i
08-26-2003, 03:14 PM
i haven't been to a meet.. in a long *** time..the one i went to, it wasn't really a meet seeing how it was busted up by cops after a hour. I live in San Rafael but don't mind the drive for some good ol barbequing.

s13chica
08-26-2003, 05:21 PM
Ok guys, (and the few girls out there) Due to many factors out there I will be holding a bbq at my house in Palo Alto on Sept. 7th. All are welcome to attend, the more the better. I have a nice big backyard where everyone can hang out and we wont get kicked out of any park or harassed by any cops. We can even continue into the night if we wish and turn it into a mini party...it's up to you!

Hope this works for people...let me know.

mav1178
08-26-2003, 05:31 PM
FYI this little birdie will be at Laguna Seca that day.

-alex

sLiDewAys
08-26-2003, 08:01 PM
georgie geordie georgie./ FINALLY a NorCal party/meet/chill time. ive been waiten for sumwun to make some damn plans. but yeah. geordia? is it gonna be at the same place you dd6 party was? if so then i pretty much know my way there.! and also. you want me to bring any goodies? DRINK? FOOD? holla and tell me whats up.

-brandon

ootranceformeroo
08-26-2003, 08:56 PM
Hey s13chica, I was thinking of having a bbq too but I wouldnt be able to set it up and didn't know when would be a good time.

Anyways IM THERE! So would the bbq would be at the park I'm guessing because you also have to think about where we will park. We will be chilling at your house and the park? Just want to make sure but it doesn't matter. I'm always down for a meet. SHOULD have my new rims by then.

Oh yeah..off topic but does anyone have a 5 lug conversion for sale? hehe. Need it fast.

Halz
08-27-2003, 12:16 AM
Ah, the BBQ has come true!

I'll be there

mini-meet, drive, and then meet & eat-BBQ..? Driving around on a (hopefully) full stomach might make a mess.
Also, parking?

thx247
08-27-2003, 12:21 AM
dunno what I'm doing that day but sounds ok right now

s13chica
08-27-2003, 12:31 AM
The bbq is going to be at my house. I live on a street that dead ends into a small park. If parking is tight on the street where I live, there is a school across the street with a parking lot that we can take advantage of. I was thinking that it would be better to have it at my house because it would allow everyone to just chill for as long as they like.

The bbq will be at my house in Palo Alto, not the old place in Santa Cruz.

If people wanted to bring stuff that would be fantastic!

neevosh
08-27-2003, 12:47 AM
You guys mind if an FC comes by?

chineseb0i
08-27-2003, 01:05 AM
the dates sounds good..i don't have work on sunday which is good to know but need to know specifics:
What's the address so i can get there from North 101?
What time should I be there?
What do I need to bring?
How long will it last?

stock4door
08-27-2003, 01:38 AM
Can 510's come?

chineseb0i
08-27-2003, 01:50 AM
by reading s13chica's 2nd post, i think it's all good as far as bringing a FC or 510. And i quote her wise words: "All are welcome to attend, the more the better..." with that being said, all are welcome. Oh yea, i still need to know where, when, how to get there, etc etc..someone please let me know.

Solomon

s13chica
08-27-2003, 09:28 AM
do people want to go for a drive before the bbq or after? We should figure that out so we know what time to meet. i was thinking that a 1 o'clock bbq would be good....and it can last as long as we want it to.

As far as what people can bring...how about I'll get bbq stuff..a.k.a. MEAT..and you guys bring chips, drinks, and all that good stuff. Just post up what you think your bringing so that not everyone brings the same thing.

If you are coming please send me an e-mail or pm for my address...I just havn't decided if I want it on the internet yet.

and YES....all can come to the bbq...not just 240sx owner...

SilviaNinja240
08-27-2003, 12:11 PM
sounds good, but when do you plan on having it (date-wise?)

s13chica
08-27-2003, 12:45 PM
If you had read the thread he would have seen that the date was Sept. 7th...which is the sunday after D1.

Sorry...I just had to give you a hard time.:D

SilviaNinja240
08-27-2003, 01:55 PM
oops, sorry. I missed that one, I'm blonde anyways teeheehee.

I can probobly make that, so I'll cya there :)

NZO
08-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by mav1178
FYI this little birdie will be at Laguna Seca that day.

-alex

American Le Mans?

TRUENOCOUPE
08-28-2003, 10:15 AM
7th? Ill be at Streets Of Willow.

nokeone
08-28-2003, 11:41 AM
^^ i'd like to be at Streets of Willow but that damn drive is just tooooo far..not to mention they are seriously cracking down on drifting there..i was speaking with Tommy (from Speedtrials) the other day and he said he doubted if there would be any Car Control groups at Willow anytime soon...

anyways that being said..i'll be at the BBQ for sure..thanks G for the date change..;)

see ya'll in a couple weeks...

oh yeah, where would the drive/cruise be??...hopefully somewhere that we can drift a corner now and then...:D

TRUENOCOUPE
08-28-2003, 02:29 PM
Its far alright...

Just go fast... Get sideways and don't go off the track. Simple.

I spoke to Tommy and he said I could it wisely as long theres no crazy stuff that I did on the last event. hehehhe

Edit: CHeck this out.
http://www.2wf.com/articles/news/982CEB99-35D7-4790-95DB-EBD9E3907E4F.asp

Originally posted by nokeone
^^ i'd like to be at Streets of Willow but that damn drive is just tooooo far..not to mention they are seriously cracking down on drifting there..i was speaking with Tommy (from Speedtrials) the other day and he said he doubted if there would be any Car Control groups at Willow anytime soon...

anyways that being said..i'll be at the BBQ for sure..thanks G for the date change..;)

see ya'll in a couple weeks...

oh yeah, where would the drive/cruise be??...hopefully somewhere that we can drift a corner now and then...:D

DrifterSilvia
08-28-2003, 02:50 PM
I'm In

NZO
08-28-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE

Niiiiice. http://www.zilvia.net/f/images/icons/icon14.gif

nokeone
08-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE

:eek: so so so sos os sos sosossososososoosososos DOWN!!!

that looks like it's gonna be fun...i LOVE mountain roads...talk about challenging though...judging elevation and radius changes while drifting is tricky..

:boink:

ootranceformeroo
08-28-2003, 05:25 PM
hmm....I WANNA GO! that course looks sooooooooooooooo fun!

Anyways I'll be at the bbq the 7th for sure.

RBS14
08-28-2003, 10:35 PM
Don't see why i couldn't make it.

G....u going to the next auto x?

s13chica
08-29-2003, 12:51 AM
Glad to see that people wanna come. I'm so stoked to finally have another meet!

Juan-I'll be at the auto-x on the 14th in Marina. You gonna be there? You better come to the bbq...you can come over the hill with Nokeone.

nokeone
08-29-2003, 01:40 AM
palabra para arriba..;)

sLiDewAys
08-29-2003, 02:09 PM
well im down, hope to see all you guys on the 7th! thanks G'

nokeone
08-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by sLiDewAys
well im down, hope to see all you guys on the 7th! thanks G'

damn...if you're going i dunno if i wanna be there..gonna have to put up with you a$$ all day huh..:rolleyes:

:p

dvdevo
08-30-2003, 01:52 AM
i'm down. just give me the info on time and place.

chineseb0i
08-30-2003, 06:10 PM
yea, please give me info. s13chica, if possible, can u email me the directions on how to get to your house? my email is [email protected] since u don't want to post it online right? thanks.

Solomon

P.S. Hope i can make it :-\ if i do, i'll bring my gf along possibly =)

wntrcoatblu240
08-30-2003, 08:26 PM
wow.. a nor cal meet... finally too.. hahah.. i was starting to think that only So cal Nissan owners have meets... yah.. i'm totally down for the BBQ please email me the meeting place and time... need me to bring anything? can i bring couple of friends???

my email address: [email protected]

nokeone
08-30-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by wntrcoatblu240
can i bring couple of friends???

hott girls, yes...:boink:

dvdevo
08-30-2003, 10:44 PM
haahha

s13chica
08-31-2003, 10:43 AM
Yeah...it's cool if you want to bring some friends, as long as they won't be bored by people talking about cars. As long as everyone is respectfull of my house, we can have as many people as we like!

And I do have a feeling that all the boys would like as many girls as possible...I just think that most of them might be bored out of thier minds...

dvdevo
08-31-2003, 11:21 AM
yeah i need the info too. my AIM sn is 'tehdvd' or just email me at [email protected]

sLiDewAys
08-31-2003, 02:42 PM
haha F**K you noah, you know u like my company jack a$$. just playyen man. it will be me and you that day pimpin hoes together. can you say " tag team action side by side" :hammer: . lol either that or it will be like:aw: :aw: harray harray brandon and noah " the pimp kings are here" lol j/p hope to see you there man and all the otehr nissan/whateevr drivers there! also is fullspeed gonna be open monday? i wanna come down and chill wit yo monkey a$$e\s! ?? call me up man! late

PS: Georgia?? i heard ur single????? :mrmeph: shoot me plllz mami? lol j/p thanks for the 7th bbq. you know how nigga do! eat like a monkey and the famous car moto" drive it like you stole it" CAN I DIVE UR CAR PLZZZZZ? j/p see you all there

stealthj
08-31-2003, 06:40 PM
i sold my car jus yesterday, and now i dont have a car so i dunno how i can come to the meettttt

dammiT!!

nokeone
08-31-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by sLiDewAys
haha F**K you noah, you know u like my company jack a$$. just playyen man. it will be me and you that day pimpin hoes together. can you say " tag team action side by side" :hammer: . lol either that or it will be like:aw: :aw: harray harray brandon and noah " the pimp kings are here" lol j/p hope to see you there man and all the otehr nissan/whateevr drivers there! also is fullspeed gonna be open monday? i wanna come down and chill wit yo monkey a$$e\s! ?? call me up man! late

PS: Georgia?? i heard ur single????? :mrmeph: shoot me plllz mami? lol j/p thanks for the 7th bbq. you know how nigga do! eat like a monkey and the famous car moto" drive it like you stole it" CAN I DIVE UR CAR PLZZZZZ? j/p see you all there

nah bro we're closed on Monday...i'm havin a BBQ though in Capitola if you wanna roll through..hit me up at like 1pm on Monday...

lates

s13chica
09-01-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by stealthj
i sold my car jus yesterday, and now i dont have a car so i dunno how i can come to the meettttt

dammiT!!

What city are you coming from? Maybe we can work something out so that you can get a ride to my house.

Ok....here's my address, I'm too lazy to send it to everyone...just don't abuse it PLEASE!

1425 Stanford Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94306

SilviaNinja240
09-01-2003, 09:02 PM
o btw, what time would be best for you to be expecting the masses?

s13chica
09-01-2003, 09:07 PM
That depends on if this event will include a drive. If it does we must decide if we will drive before or after the bbq.

If there is no drive I think people should show up around noon. Let me know what works.

mav1178
09-02-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by NZO
American Le Mans?

Yeah... I missed Sears Point (I hate calling that place "Infineon Raceway") due to DD7 and I am NOT missing ALMS at Laguna Seca for ANYTHING. Heck, I'm trying to find a group with whom I can run the track with either this year or early next year... but so far all the people that are doing events at the track are doing private events.

-alex

Sil-Abc
09-02-2003, 02:31 AM
hey im down for the bbq and some ppl over at 240sxforums are thinkin about goin too! thanks to u, our problem has been solved about having a bayarea meet:)

chineseb0i
09-02-2003, 03:00 AM
what time will this bbq/meet end? thing is i have to head back to my city (san rafael) sometime in late afternoon like around 4ish or so unfortunately cuz my gf's cousin is having a birthday thing. I hate to bail out early cuz i'm sure you guys are planning on holding this thing till nite time and i wish i could stay, no doubt about it. n e ways, if possibly, can i get an idea on how long this will last? by the way, i would like to go on a drive with all you guys.

Solomon

P.S. s13chica, if u want, i'll bring a couple bags of chips or something.

stealthj
09-02-2003, 10:42 PM
my court date is the 5th. im not gonna start looking for cars until after

wow this is it huh, the deciding date of REVOKED LICENSE WITHOUT REINSTATEMENT EVER, or jus soem community service hopefully?

definttyl house arrest, so i know i cant go anyway...
hopefully just 3-4 weeks of house arrest...

RBS14
09-02-2003, 10:53 PM
In a couple of sentences.....

What the hell did you do???

aeontony
09-03-2003, 12:14 AM
I know I can search this-but stealthj are the Cupertino HS student who peeled out in front of his principal? Then the dude called the cops on you or something..?

stealthj
09-03-2003, 12:37 AM
the dude called the cops said i was tryna hit him, even though he wasnt near my car, he said he had to run out of the way to avoid being hit

i swear WHAT THE F. is that

what kinan F'IN reason to get arrested is that FOR?

WHAT THE F is THIS

assault with a deadly weapon

if i wasnt a minor....

fliprayzin240sx
09-03-2003, 03:50 AM
Deng I just keep missing out on all the CaLi fun!!! Im moving up north but not for another 2 wks or so. I get to socaLi from NJ *yes it was a fun 4 day drive in my 240sx* and miss out by a day on D1 and a wk from the the socaLi bbq meet!!! :hammer: :bash: :cry:

neevosh
09-03-2003, 01:40 PM
I'm down for a cruise either before or after. If we go before, it'll be pretty crowded. Also, what's everyone bringing as far as food goes? Everyone bringing their own food, or is someone gonna bring some burgers and whatnot, and charge people a few bucks?

wntrcoatblu240
09-04-2003, 12:17 AM
i don't know about you people.. i was at a BBQ on labor day.. and we ran out of drinks hella early.. because it was hella hot.. so i'm gonna pick up some soda for the BBQ.. just to let you guys know.. any request?!

s13chica
09-04-2003, 12:22 AM
I'm getting so excited for the bbq! I hope that everyone can still show up. I'm making a run to costco tomorrow to pick up bbq stuff! I do love costco...

dvdevo
09-04-2003, 12:50 AM
heh yeah watch all we have is drinks hehe. s13chica's water bill isnt gonna be happy.

someone bring sprite remix!!! hehe. :D i guess i'll buy cookies.. any reqests?

ootranceformeroo
09-04-2003, 12:52 AM
I think I could bring chips or something if I go.

NZO
09-04-2003, 01:10 AM
Is this sunday or the 13th?

Edit: Ive been informed its sunday :p

FlyingChicken
09-04-2003, 02:02 AM
can i go? i have a honda accord auto .. and its suped up!

chineseb0i
09-04-2003, 02:17 AM
hmmm..no one seemed to have read my previous post or ignored it :rolleyes: but was wondering when the festivities would end..if someone can get back to me on that..then I know whether or not I can go. Thanks for anyone that will reply to me

Solomon

NISSANDET240
09-04-2003, 02:30 AM
I wish i could attend but i work sun afternoon, is there a way this can be move to saturday 6th, :cry:
consider that Ill be driving 10hrs+ round trip, + gas(3 gas tanks)

NZO
09-04-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by chineseb0i
hmmm..no one seemed to have read my previous post or ignored it :rolleyes: but was wondering when the festivities would end..if someone can get back to me on that..then I know whether or not I can go. Thanks for anyone that will reply to me

Solomon

I think you can pretty much leave when you want. They wont lock the doors.;)

s13chica
09-04-2003, 09:48 AM
I think the idea is to play everything by ear...if people are having a good time I'm not going to kick people out. But, if people want to go home they can. It's pretty much up to you to decided what time you would like to leave.

TRUENOCOUPE
09-04-2003, 10:52 AM
ahhhh My roll cage won't be done for Streets of Willow. Can a corolla show up? ahhahhha

dvdevo
09-04-2003, 12:28 PM
bhwhwah u can come if u bring sprite remix :D hah i doubt s13chica cares though..dont matter who comes.

ootranceformeroo
09-04-2003, 03:48 PM
flying chicken, what happend to your fastback?

nokeone
09-04-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by NISSANDET240
I wish i could attend but i work sun afternoon, is there a way this can be move to saturday 6th, :cry:
consider that Ill be driving 10hrs+ round trip, + gas(3 gas tanks)

DO NOT make the drive from LA for a BBQ meet...i can't see how that would ever be worthwhile...

DRFT
09-04-2003, 08:35 PM
He must be hungary.

stealthj
09-04-2003, 10:41 PM
so this is it huh, tmorrow, at 8:30AM, most of you ill be still sleeping, dreaming about your 240's, while i will be facing the judge

let's see how it goes, and if i will be able to keep my license or not, if not,

HELLo canada!

lol, nah, no canada for me, but i will update as soon as i can, and hopefully i will be able to come to that meet with some junk 1990 corolla we have if i wont be put on house arrest

i cant wait to check out all the 240's

i wonder if the girl i sold my car to will be there...

dvdevo
09-04-2003, 10:44 PM

i wonder if the girl i sold my car to will be there...
why was she cute? :x:

stealthj
09-04-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by dvdevo
why was she cute? :x:

lol, she was young for me, she was 16
(although im 17)

ha ha. but nah, just wanted to see the ol' fastback:hs: :hs: :hs:

FlyingChicken
09-05-2003, 01:49 AM
actually i still have my hatch.. just waiting to get the fcon v pro tuned...

ootranceformeroo
09-05-2003, 01:49 AM
oh i see. Thats cool. It would be cool if you could bring it out.

NISSANDET240
09-05-2003, 05:29 AM
DO NOT make the drive from LA for a BBQ meet...i can't see how that would ever be worthwhile...
well i have two girl friends one that lives in watsonville and the onther one live in mellow pk, and may be make a new GILR friend at the BBQ.
so I was planning on taking off on thrusday night (right now) and be here sunday at 4PM.
:cool:

s13chica
09-05-2003, 09:48 AM
Since no one here is getting back to me on the times they would like the BBQ to get started, I am going to decide that it will begin at NOON! Feel free to come anytime after that. I am not going to set a time that the bbq will be over...as long as people want to chill...they can.

If we go on a drive I think that it should be later in the day so that we can avoid all the afternoon sunday drivers.

nokeone
09-05-2003, 02:08 PM
well this sucks...i dunno if i will be able to make the BBQ or not...my car is not exactly put together right now...there is no differential in it and it doesn't look like my Kaaz is going to be here in time...

also i have one flat tire..which isn't such a big deal because i have 4 new tires waiting to be put on but that still takes time...

also there is no fan in it as i am in the middle of an electric fan swap...

arrghh..anyway...we'll see as i would love to come..maybe i'll hitch a ride with someone..

:-/

Dousan_PG
09-05-2003, 02:11 PM
wish i could make it yall but i gots things to do down here. see you on the 26th weekend! WOOT!

dvdevo
09-05-2003, 02:21 PM
noon is good.

trsilvias13
09-05-2003, 07:49 PM
so this goin to be sat or sunday at noon?

driftcrazy
09-05-2003, 08:10 PM
yo whas up alll! i just registerd to zilvia.com. this site is sick i was looking for a 240 forum for som time. about this BBQ i hope its coo fo mee and ma boy to show up and meet all yall nissan nuts, lol. but yea fo show. my car is pretty stock fo now tho. if anyone got a fat hook up on a front clip for a S13 holla back. but glad to join zilvia u all will hear a lot more from me later.:D

nokeone
09-05-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by trsilvias13
so this goin to be sat or sunday at noon?

hmmmmm...reading IS fundamental...;)

quoted from 4th post in this thread:Originally posted by s13chica
Ok guys, (and the few girls out there) Due to many factors out there I will be holding a bbq at my house in Palo Alto on Sept. 7th. All are welcome to attend, the more the better. I have a nice big backyard where everyone can hang out and we wont get kicked out of any park or harassed by any cops. We can even continue into the night if we wish and turn it into a mini party...it's up to you!

Hope this works for people...let me know.

trsilvias13
09-05-2003, 08:43 PM
it faster to just ask someone to clear it up to the many who is confused like me. since u clear it up. now no one would ask .

Danio
09-05-2003, 09:01 PM
So is the BBQ on Saturday or Sunday? :D

nokeone
09-05-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Danio
So is the BBQ on Saturday or Sunday? :D

:confused: :confused:

ya got me...but i think trsilvias13 knows...maybe PM him...:D

driftcrazy
09-05-2003, 10:28 PM
yo so is there gonna be a run after the BBQ, or whas up? amdoh yea if erika is on, jus what u to know this is dave and will be hopein to see ya there lol. latez

dvdevo
09-05-2003, 10:54 PM
yes its on SUNDAY and yes its at NOON...as for the driving i think its probably gonna be planned on that day or something..
Hope to see you all there.

FRpilot
09-06-2003, 01:13 AM
i wanna come. how many people are going to be there? any headcounts? what are people planning to bring? is drinks whats needed?

stealthj
09-06-2003, 01:36 AM
aww i wish i could come, im on hosue arrest:cry: :doh:

trsilvias13
09-06-2003, 03:30 AM
stealthj,
hey if you are bored, u know you can always host a bbq or some kind of meet at your house. hahah.. maybe that could be the next meet

dvdevo
09-06-2003, 08:48 AM
heh i wish we knew who's brining what..oh well. anyone bringing some old fashion water? ;) hhehe. ahh 1 more day hehe. i hope to get my timing chain changed today.. *sigh* always have car probs before big e vents.

stealthj
09-06-2003, 10:49 AM
my backyard is not that big enough, and plus, when u guys leave for the drive, imma cry

dvdevo
09-06-2003, 12:00 PM
my backyard is not that big enough, and plus, when u guys leave for the drive, imma cry

hehe

driftcrazy
09-06-2003, 03:25 PM
lol. yea i feel u on the small backyard part but i know this sick park by my place which would be sick for a meet. they usually have muscle meets there but i think nissans need to invade that spot, u know. lol.

jOeHaCk98
09-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Am I invited? Email me at [email protected] I need to meet up with art to buy a corner light.

Im not popping my hood :)

Willie

jOeHaCk98
09-06-2003, 05:02 PM
BTW, has anyone met her (the hostess). I'm not saying that this is true, but it could be with the internet as it is. What if she is accually a he and by bbq he means S&M.. I can picture a 60 year old man. I guess ill just duct tape my boxers on. :)

Heh, it could happen.

Danio
09-06-2003, 05:08 PM
I heard she's a hot tall blonde. How can it not be true?

jOeHaCk98
09-06-2003, 05:33 PM
as long as she is cool... dunno if im invited.. might see you guys there. If not go play paintball at santa clara fairgrounds :)

nokeone
09-06-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Danio
I heard she's a hot tall blonde. How can it not be true?

hahahah...yeah that's it...def look for the blonde...

if the hair is the same try "Amelie" cut with dyed dark hair...;)

thx247
09-07-2003, 01:08 AM
Brown hair, freckles, big smile. You'll see her pretty quickly

stealthj
09-07-2003, 01:13 AM
the hoestess has a hella tight car, i love her car, i want her car

hey poeple, take some pics though while ur there!, everyone have fun, hope i will be able to go to the next one, im having someone bring a black 240 tomorrow into my driveway so i can look at it. why driveway? cuz no more than 40 feet away from the monitor

s13chica
09-07-2003, 01:47 AM
yes...if you look for a tall blond chick you will find none, I'm only 5'6" and I have brown hair...sorry guys.

I am not a 60 year old man...hahaha...but I do understand the concern.

my primer hatch will be parked in my driveway, my house has hedges surrounding it...it's across from the school. The cross street is dartmouth in case you care.

See you all tomorrow...

chineseb0i
09-07-2003, 03:48 AM
man..found out my girlfriends cuzin is having a bday thing later...plus my moms wants me to go to church with her..i'll see..hopefully i can make it through or something. I'll talk with my mom 2morrow..i might get there a little late...hope to see u guys if i can make it...

NISSANDET240
09-07-2003, 03:50 AM
well... I may not be able to meet u this time s13chica but may be one to those when im up there visiting my other 2 friends i may pay u a visit. so see U some time sooon..
Oscar V
From L.A. :D

jOeHaCk98
09-07-2003, 04:30 AM
I'll be there...

btw, i think everyone is cool. but incase someone is not let us know... we will have ur back if someone is not being respectful. Its a big thing lending out your house for our community.. mad props.

Danio
09-07-2003, 05:44 AM
I'm very likely not going to make it. :( Too much work to finish up.

autobahNESSA
09-07-2003, 11:30 AM
Georgia
Me and Art will bring drinks. Call art up if you need help setting up.

RBS14
09-07-2003, 11:37 AM
Not gonna b able to make it after all....

Got a 3 o'clock tee time.

next time:)

s13chica
09-07-2003, 11:48 AM
damn noah and scott....you guys are LAME!

neevosh
09-07-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by RBS14
Not gonna b able to make it after all....

helping with a 13b-rew swap into a FC3s and got a 3 o'clock tee time.

next time:) Just curious, how are you gonna be mounting it? Who did the work?

RBS14
09-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Sorry G.... Ur gonna b at the autox right? I know i sure am, gotta test out my new diff. Yay!

Nic at Full Speed Performance is doing the work. it involves lots of time, grinding and welding.

Keep it on the DL tho because we don't want everyone knowing about it yet.

nokeone
09-07-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by s13chica
damn noah and scott....you guys are LAME!

i agree...well for myself anyway...scott is no longer lame..;)...although he is now my bitch for at least a couple months...:p

i'm really sorry...it was super poor planning on my part...i shoulda scheduled the downtime for the only car i have these days which i trust on over the hill excursions for a week when there was nothing going on...my bad...although i couldn't control the flat tire which is what set me off on this remodel mission...

i'll make it up to you...:)

nokeone
09-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Sorry G.... Ur gonna b at the autox right? I know i sure am, gotta test out my new diff. Yay!

Nic at Full Speed Performance is doing the work. it involves lots of time, grinding and welding.

Keep it on the DL tho because we don't want everyone knowing about it yet.

good thing you mentioned it then...:rolleyes:

*insert foot into mouth as demonstrated by Il Nati*

jOeHaCk98
09-07-2003, 04:18 PM
leaving now... hope people are there.. if not, call my cell at 623-7055.

neevosh
09-07-2003, 08:45 PM
Thanks Georgia for the food and letting us hang out at your house. I'm sure the neighbors weren't too happy. It was nice meeting all ya'll. I was the guy with the white FC.

nokeone
09-07-2003, 08:51 PM
pictures anyone???

for us Lamos who missed it...:(

neevosh
09-07-2003, 08:53 PM

Keep it on the DL tho because we don't want everyone knowing about it yet. It's a cool swap, but not worth it IMO, considering you can get just as much power out of a 13BT. PLus, you can almost bolt in a 13B-RE, which is probably a better engine. Anyways, good luck. I'd like to see it when it's done.

black180sx
09-07-2003, 08:58 PM
dam i couldnt make it... how many cars showed up?

RBS14
09-07-2003, 09:02 PM
How was the meet??.... Neighbors suck! don't mind them.

Part of what kwan said was true... i'm still lame but i am his bitch for a few months tho.... oh well:D

as for the rx7 thingamabobber, the FD engine is much stouter and more reliable than the 13bt. Lots of good design changes. a way better engine in my opinion.

on a side note. yeah, posting something on a public forum prolly isn't a good way to keep it on the DL is it? But i'm a retard so what can i say??... retards are allowed to do stupid things, ME included!

autobahNESSA
09-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Thaks Georgia, the food was good and it was a lot of fun.

That z06 was sweet, who owned that?

heres some pix for all you who didnt make it.

autobahNESSA
09-07-2003, 09:04 PM
another

ootranceformeroo
09-07-2003, 09:11 PM
dam..I was going to go around 3 but I wasnt sure if it was still going on or where everyone would be. Tried looking for peoples numbers but yeah...Didnt want to drive there and not have anyone there...looked cool so far...hehe. Post up more pics. I know everyone brings cameras. I'll be at the next meet for sure.

autobahNESSA
09-07-2003, 09:28 PM
darn it doesnt want me to upload pix

FlyingChicken
09-07-2003, 09:28 PM
too bad you cant see my ugly car in the pics..

autobahNESSA
09-07-2003, 09:35 PM
anopther

SilviaNinja240
09-07-2003, 09:38 PM
that was fun, Georgia the chicken was DEE-LISH! Thanks for the food and having us chill at your place ^_^

autobahNESSA
09-07-2003, 09:46 PM
another

autobahNESSA
09-07-2003, 09:51 PM
another

the perfect headlight fix!!!

autobahNESSA
09-07-2003, 10:05 PM
anotherone

dvdevo
09-07-2003, 10:31 PM
nice nice.. i'm uploading some to my yahoo briefcase thing

stealthj
09-07-2003, 10:33 PM
tiiiiigghhtt, i wish i could have been there

hopefully im getting a 240sx tomorrow we will see

imma have my mom pick it up

scicne i cant go NOWHERE

chineseb0i
09-07-2003, 10:34 PM
georgia,
thanx for hosting the party...i know u were tired after 5 hours of baby sitting all of us..lol..but thank you for the food and for everything. I had a lot of fun even though I didn't get to stay the whole time. Hopefully next time i'll be able to do that and don't worry, i'll help up with the clean up next time. It was nice meeting all of you..cole..steven..stephen..david...etc. etc..i still need to learn all of your names. N e ways, hope to see you all again.

Solomon
:bow: (Dark Green s13 coupe with the goldish Folk Racing rims..haha):bow:

dvdevo
09-07-2003, 10:39 PM
yeah thanks georgia for letting us raid your street hehe. the chicken was great. :D

anyways

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dvdevo

ootranceformeroo
09-07-2003, 10:41 PM
link to yahoo didnt work.

dvdevo
09-07-2003, 10:46 PM
booo :axe: gotta fix it..

FlyingChicken
09-07-2003, 10:50 PM
those folk racing wheels looked pretty cool.. if you didnt tell me they were folks.. i wouldnt have known... i have those chrome bling bling wheels..

dvdevo
09-07-2003, 10:53 PM
ok this should work.

http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/240meet/

-david

FlyingChicken
09-07-2003, 11:07 PM
who is that sexy guy in img 0146.. hehe
crap..

SilviaNinja240
09-07-2003, 11:45 PM
haha, there's a pic entirely dedicated to you :p

nice pics btw :D (and I don't mean just u flying chicken :p, I mean the pic folder)

chineseb0i
09-07-2003, 11:53 PM
damn it alfred, y u posing in front of my car in image 0146?? haha, j/k man but n e ways, it says ur located at Davis? You going to UC Davis? cuz if you are, i'll be attending there as a undergrad in 2 weeks.

ootranceformeroo
09-07-2003, 11:55 PM
John Yuen? your on this board?

NZO
09-08-2003, 12:57 AM
Dont wanna hijack this thread but I see a Davis crew forming.http://www.zilvia.net/f/images/icons/icon14.gif
BTW I wish I could have made it but I was moving in up here this weekend.

dvdevo
09-08-2003, 01:22 AM
no sj crew ? :(

thx247
09-08-2003, 01:40 AM
Thx for hosting this event georgia

Sil-Abc
09-08-2003, 02:20 AM
thanks for everything ^^

s13chica
09-08-2003, 02:25 AM
I'm so glad that everyone had a good time. I had a blast meeting all of you...although I am completely exhausted.

I was very happy with the turn out, I actually didn't expect to see so many people there. I guess when you offer free food all the hungry poor car boys show up..hahaha..

oh yeah...the zo6 is owned by my friend Marin...I can't remember who asked about that.

I just got home and it's 1:30am...I'm tired and I think it's time to head to bed.

Can't wait to do it agian soon!

mililani
09-08-2003, 02:32 AM
was there any drifting?

nokeone
09-08-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by mililani
was there any drifting?

that's why the neighbors got mad...

stock4door
09-08-2003, 03:00 AM
That guy Jack in the red coupe was doing a little drifting up Page Mill I think.

jOeHaCk98
09-08-2003, 11:18 AM
I came late. I saw people as they were leaving to drive. I saw a couple people shoot stares back at me (primer coupe). I figured that people would come later in the day, who now days doesn't show up fashinably late. I guess when free food is envolved.

Well it was cool meeting georga and danny.

-willie

drifting240sx
09-08-2003, 12:11 PM
that was such a great meet.. thats georgia for being a wonderful hostess..and it was great to meet all of you... everyone had really nice cars and the drive was coo, except that everytime we were on the road a bike was right in front of me...but anyways we should do this agian... and who is going to auto X next sat at marina?? ill be there and maybe hit up a cruise after that... well hope to see you guys agian. late

Cole

dvdevo
09-08-2003, 12:31 PM
:( stefan's car

while going back.

http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/ab.jpg
http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/ab1.jpg
http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/ab2.jpg
http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/ab3.jpg

ootranceformeroo
09-08-2003, 12:37 PM
what happend? You can see the skid marks all the way from when i was straight...

dvdevo
09-08-2003, 12:41 PM
understeer?

stealthj
09-08-2003, 12:46 PM
no damage right?

weak control arms..... i hate on 240

nokeone
09-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by drifting240sx
and who is going to auto X next sat at marina??

it's actually sunday

SilviaNinja240
09-08-2003, 01:58 PM
ouch, didn't seem to bad though, I heard he drove it back with a spare okay

kazuo
09-08-2003, 02:22 PM
oneeyed onevia madness!

mwahahahha

ya, twas a cool meet. many cool cats present. the dime kicked ass. was also cool to see Hubert come out with the R32, and Alex came from SoCal. Yikes!

many thanks to the lovely hostess Georgia for providing us with free eats. :) and teh strawberries! woot.

also many thanks to the (various) people helping me with my hood latch install. granted it wasnt exactly rocket science, but it just wouldnt friggin work!!!

it was cool chillin with everyone, and hopefully we can have another meet sometime soon. then i will be back to teh silbeer hotness!!!

oh and willie -- i brought the lights!!! :P

but you came hella late. :/

mebbe next time, or come up here an' get im :D

dvdevo
09-08-2003, 03:42 PM
too bad no strawberry faced 240s =[

black180sx
09-08-2003, 07:09 PM

while going back.

http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/ab.jpg
http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/ab2.jpg
http://users.cwnet.com/dvdevo/ab3.jpg

how did he wire his daytime running lights?

fliprayzin240sx
09-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Deng...I missed out...Im not moving to NorcaLi till after this coming wk end. Anybody around Fairfield are??? Im getting stationed in Travis.

JH
09-08-2003, 07:46 PM

while going back.

Oh hey! That's the dude who ran the stop sign and scared some of those innocent motorists! I guess the accident happened after that incident.

kazuo
09-08-2003, 10:56 PM
too bad no strawberry faced 240s =[

S15 face is overrated unless its on a S15.

In fact it just sucks balls unless its on S15.

Then again it looks good on 180SX body as long as it has Kouki tails... woot.

Danio
09-08-2003, 10:57 PM
:..( Wish I coulda been there.

dvdevo
09-08-2003, 11:02 PM
i don tknow how he wired his daytime running lights..i'll ask him..
yeah he ran that light by acident. he didnt see it. Guess we were all tired =\

stealthj
09-08-2003, 11:45 PM
i wired my canadians to a switch in my dash that controleld my fog lights

RBS14
09-08-2003, 11:52 PM
To do those running lights, you splice in a light blulb socket ment for a 1157 bulb instead of the stock 1156.
1156= single filament 12v light bulb. used in applications such as turn signals, where running lights are separate.

1157= dual filament 12v light bulb. used in applications where the running lights and turn signals (or brake and running lights) are in one housing.

You can find 1157 bulb sockets anywhere in a junkyard, pick any car and look for turn signals or brake lights that have bulbs in them with 2 filaments.

Hope that helped. :)

black180sx
09-08-2003, 11:54 PM
thanks imma try that

stealthj
09-08-2003, 11:56 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????/

Strip your side marker wires, wire a negative and positive form yoru canada lights to them??, so when u switsh on ur parking lights, they coem on!

what is this filament stuff?

RBS14
09-09-2003, 12:02 AM
There is more than one way to skin a cat my friend...

like you said, you can also get canadian lights, my way is harder which i guess is not as appealing but for cheapos with extra time and no canadian lights, it SHOULD work.

you honestly don't know what a filament is? your handy dictionary can help with that.

I was just explaining a bit about the differences between 1156 and 1157.

EDIT: we're talking about making ur turn signals be running lights too right?

nevermind, the process i just described is just for s14 owners. I just realized that s13's are already that way.

I'm still a retard!

Sorry i havn't been making sense lately. talking out my A$$.

nokeone
09-09-2003, 12:21 AM
There is more than one way to skin a cat my friend...

like you said, you can also get canadian lights, my way is harder which i guess is not as appealing but for cheapos with extra time and no canadian lights, it SHOULD work.

you honestly don't know what a filament is? your handy dictionary can help with that.

I was just explaining a bit about the differences between 1156 and 1157.

EDIT: we're talking about making ur turn signals be running lights too right?

nevermind, the process i just described is just for s14 owners. I just realized that s13's are already that way.

I'm still a retard!

Sorry i havn't been making sense lately. talking out my A$$.

:D

u rock...

that is all...

never cease to make me laugh...

now that is all...

stealthj
09-09-2003, 12:25 AM
LOL

i know what a filament is lol

i just didnt get what you were talking about?

hopefuly ill see you guys at the next meet with my 240 convertible with my silvia front lights and bumper and a 1.8 litre turbo !

driftcrazy
09-09-2003, 12:27 AM
yoo peoplezzz. That was a sick meet, loads of fun, thanks georgia for hoastin, It was great to meet all of yall. BY the way i am the guy with the camera and the video cam, from team illusive and norcal racing. i will be postin the video soon, i will holla when its ready. I hope we have a meet real soon again. I especially like the pro fix on the headlights. lol. thas how drifters do it. lol it was dope to meet evey one and thankin all for letting me take pic of yall sick cars. hope that i get too chill with yall again.

wntrcoatblu240
09-09-2003, 12:45 AM
:eek: hi people.. yah.. i had TONS of fun at the meet.. but i was being stupid on the way back home.. i was unpatient on the road.. that is what happened to me.... *sigh*.. i don't know what to do with the car.. junk it? sell it as is? fix it? i don't know.. still thinking about it... but the way i wired the daytime running lights.. is i bought a foglight wire kit and did that... and i used some polarg 5v single filament bulb to get the "all blue" look.. have a good day everyone....:doh:

nokeone
09-09-2003, 12:47 AM
i don't know what to do with the car.. junk it? sell it as is? fix it? i don't know.. still thinking about it...

what all is wrong with it??

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 01:05 AM
his alignment is probably f'ed up .fixable?
I say umm... fix it and sr. Just give it time to think about it.

nokeone
09-09-2003, 01:08 AM
his alignment probably will me f'ed up .fixable?
I say umm... fix it and sr. Just give it time to think about it.

well i mean if he is talking about junking it i have to imagine that more then just the alignment is messed up..lol..

but yeah..from what the pictures showed i'd def say fix it..can't be more then a few hundred dollars...

Sil-Abc
09-09-2003, 02:09 AM
hey art u forgot to give me ur number cuz i might need that hook up wit the speakers and stuff. Also does anyone kno how to fix the lighting in the gauge cluster for an 89 cuz my thing completely went out.

THANKS AGAIN GEORGIA FOR THE MEET! FOOD WAS GREAT AND WELL WORTH THE TIME!

jOeHaCk98
09-09-2003, 09:30 AM
check fuses.

iggy
09-09-2003, 10:05 AM
ahhh.. too bad i missed out :(. looked like it was a lot of fun.. hopefully i can make it to the next meet.

i don't know what to do with the car.. junk it? sell it as is? fix it? i don't know.. still thinking about it...

oh ****! aye your the guy that lives up the street from me.. maybe you've seen me around.. im the dude with the multi-colored s13 coupe w/ the silvia front.. anyways, what's wrong with the car? im guessing from the pics that your suspension got ****ed up? if you decide sell it as is.. let me know, i might be interested. :) or even if you decide to junk it, i might want some parts off it..

SilviaNinja240
09-09-2003, 10:32 AM
like nokeone said, it doesn't seem that bad, re-allignments are less than $100, i'm not sure if you bent the frame or not. Even if you did and can't get it perfectly alligened, you'll get used to having it pull in one direction a little. I'd keep it, looks like you already put a lot of work into it already

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 10:47 AM
iggy: you went to westmoor right?

iggy
09-09-2003, 03:38 PM
iggy: you went to westmoor right?

yeah.. how'd you know?

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 04:05 PM
oh..i'm david orr.. dont know do u remember me.. yeah, and i think paul told me u had a 240..

FlyingChicken
09-09-2003, 04:24 PM
crap... sorry bout your car stephan.. i think i was the guy in front of you

iggy
09-09-2003, 05:15 PM
oh..i'm david orr.. dont know do u remember me.. yeah, and i think paul told me u had a 240..

ahhh, yeah... i thought i saw you driving a 240 somewhere.. a maroon one if i remember correctly. dude, i didn't know you were into 240's.

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 05:46 PM
uhh bright red one.. i saw u around belhaven couple times..

iggy
09-09-2003, 06:48 PM
uhh bright red one.. i saw u around belhaven couple times..

oh ok, maroon was close enough :D. haha.. yeah, im always on belhaven at my sisters house.. so, whatcha do to your car so far?

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 07:30 PM
just a invidia exhuast.. whats your aim sn?

iggy
09-09-2003, 07:59 PM
just a invidia exhuast.. whats your aim sn?

my aim = lhds13

E-Spec S13
09-09-2003, 08:40 PM
i recently just signed up for these boards but i was born with 240sx/silvia blood in my veins... hahha...

i live in the bay area also. i wish i coulda made it out to the meet but i was busy. i too am from westmoor highschool, me and iggy go way back. i think ive met georgia before... georgia, are you the girl who goes out with luke who came to pick up an exhaust from me? if it is, whats up!

well heres some pics of my cars...
the black one was my old car and the white 'vert is my new ride...

http://hometown.aol.com/elitemnc911/images/carlofront.jpg
http://hometown.aol.com/elitemnc911/images/carlorear.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/elitemnc911/images/mycar6.jpg http://hometown.aol.com/elitemnc911/images/mycar9.jpg http://hometown.aol.com/elitemnc911/images/mycar4.jpg

im real busy most of the time but i hope to make it out sometime soon. CHEERS!

s13chica
09-09-2003, 08:54 PM
HAHA...yes we have met before...

I USED to go out with Luke...please take note about the USED part of this sentance...

Its a bummer that you couldn't come to the meet..it would have been nice to see you there.

Your car looks really great. I remember when you had just got her.

driftcrazy
09-09-2003, 09:06 PM
thas a sick ride Espec S13, to tell the truth i think ur black coupe looked way better, i am jus not a big fan of the covertables. but none the less sick. yea definatly hope u can come out to the next meet.chick racers r sooo hot, lol.

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 09:18 PM
hrmm wahts your name? thats a nice 240.. love the skyline tails.

driftcrazy
09-09-2003, 09:22 PM
thas a sick ride Espec S13, to tell the truth i think ur black coupe looked way better, i am jus not a big fan of the covertables. but none the less sick. yea definatly hope u can come out to the next meet.chick racers r sooo hot, lol.

iggy
09-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by driftcrazy

chick racers are h0t.. but i got some bad news for you bro.. Espec = a guy.. haha..

aye carlos stop cluttering up the thread with pics of your POS cars.. haha j/k.. welcome to zilvia bro.. haha..

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by iggy
chick racers are h0t.. but i got some bad news for you bro.. Espec = a guy.. haha..

aye carlos stop cluttering up the thread with pics of your POS cars.. haha j/k.. welcome to zilvia bro.. haha..

HAHAHAHAH!:rofl: jk...I didnt think it was the driver..no affense to girls. hehe.

stealthj
09-09-2003, 10:39 PM
thats nice..... im getting the same car tomorrow(hopefully)

240 convertible

my favorite moments in life=going to work
cuz i get to go out!

lets plan another meet soon yall

i get off of house arrest october 4th

how bout sunday the 5th??

or anytime the week after....

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Hm..it seems like a LOT of people are looking forward to another meet SOON..and me and my cuzzin were thinking about another one...just not sure where to have it and when...Shoot up some ideas and Ill put it together or something unless some one beats me to it. Theres on in San rafel this friday but its sorta for a farewell grad thing...its up to you guys. Just post some ideals or anything. I was thinking of a big park somewhere but not sure exactly.

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 10:44 PM
where can we do a meet..hahah ..i'd be out if there's any more fast crazy mountain driving.. or in the back =]

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Hmm....it would have to be after I get my 5 lug done...:D with my new rims too! Theyre already ordered so It will be in about 2 weeks or so(hopefully).

stealthj
09-09-2003, 10:56 PM
not 2 weeks form onw

3 WEEKS from now!!

IT HAS TO BE AFTER OCTOBER 4TH

pleasee???

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:00 PM
3 weeks is fine with me too. Gives me more time to get my stuff just incase. I should also have my URAS exhaust in;) ahaa...I want to hear how that sounds...been waiting a lil over a month. Might also have my kouki conversion done....

RBS14
09-09-2003, 11:05 PM
Hold on..... someone else on here knows Luke. I bet we've met b4 if so.

that's one wack dude!

G and Kwan know what i'm talking bout.

RBS14
09-09-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by ootranceformeroo
Might also have my kouki conversion done....

*sigh* there goes another beautiful zenki front end. they're harder to make look good, but once you do, they look 10x better than a pretty kouki front end.

Zenki OWNZ!

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Hey scott, I know you love that kouki front end...mMm the "angry" lights...ahah jk.

Kouki looks a lot better especially for $350 bucks!

Mine wont looks so pretty though..small dent in hood, unpainted front bumper, and pearl white fenders with signal wannabe decals on them..(soon to be gone though)

You down for another meet scott?

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 11:13 PM
ootranceformeroo: hrmm.. uras from the groupbuy from 240sxforums.com? i was going to buy it..but i didnt have a car that time haha.

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:16 PM
haha yup..240sxforums...(rare trick) 290 bucks full catback...why not?! haha Plus no one really has it so I didnt mind. Needed one anyways...

RBS14
09-09-2003, 11:17 PM
for 350 bucks, i gotta hand it to ya. That's dope.

Yea, i'm down for another meet.

I like ur rear wheels. :boink:

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:23 PM
Thanks...Unfortunately they will be for sale soon...:( kinda bummed about it since I am the only that ive see that has them...

RBS14
09-09-2003, 11:27 PM
If I hadn't just gotten my new diff, i'd snag them from ya! :coolugh:

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:29 PM
I thought you had an SE? b/c I could have sworn you had the SE wheels at dd6. could be wrong though.

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 11:30 PM
hehe..i dont think there's a lot of 240's with invidia exhausts.. so yeah 500 bucks..can't go wrong :( . ahah.. yes yes kouki front... round = :nono: would u get those normal sized scissors or those round kindergardent ones :)

iggy
09-09-2003, 11:34 PM
yea we should have a meet at a big park w/ a big parking lot :D.. have a bbq and play football! haha.. maybe coyote point? but ya have to 5 bucks to get in though.. anyone know a big park w/ a big parking lot thats free?

oh yah btw.. can the meet be on a saturday this time? i work on sundays.. :)

late
iggy

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 11:36 PM
oh yeah so u can kick all our asses in football :(
haha but yeah we should have a meet. AGAIN !! hahah..its like a drug.. i'm gonna goto wrx meets..and others bhwhahahah

/fightclub

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:36 PM
yeah sure. But after 1pm b/c I have work till then.;)

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:38 PM
ahha yeah we should raid the wrx meets and 300/350/g35 meets...haha jk!

nokeone
09-09-2003, 11:40 PM
anyone know a big park w/ a big parking lot thats free?

i know it's kinda far for people..but the drive is nice and the place is super chill...free...lots of parking...

talking about Santa Cruz...and no, not just cause i live here so i wont have to drive..lol...

Harvey West Park is just about perfect...enough room to play frisbee or football if so inclined..BBQ pits..picnic tables...and some of the best touge runs only minutes away for an afternoon drive...

anyway, just an idea..

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 11:42 PM
hehe do civics have meets? or are all of them stuck up ..or thinkt hey're hot shot that they wont have meets?
</stereotype

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:43 PM
fine with me! hmm..its gotta be on a good day....hehe. as long as theres a BIG ass parking lot where a lotta cars can show IF they show(you guys better) hehe then thas cool. I havent hit up Santa Cruise roads yet so should be exciting.

I think theres like JDM meets iono about rice meets...hehe.

dvdevo
09-09-2003, 11:45 PM
ahh another long drive for me?

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Mee too! Im jsut right by you. San Mateo area. Maybe the upper Norcal guys can meet up before and drive down to santa cruise together.

nokeone
09-09-2003, 11:51 PM
fine with me! hmm..its gotta be on a good day....hehe. as long as theres a BIG ass parking lot where a lotta cars can show IF they show(you guys better) hehe then thas cool. I havent hit up Santa Cruise roads yet so should be exciting.

yeah definately needs to be a nice, hot, sunny day..which we have been getting plenty of lately..:D

the parking lot is VERY large...if we seriously filled ALL the spaces you'd be talking about several hundred cars...not that i doubt us..:rolleyes: ..lol...but it'd be hard to fill...;)

and the roads are plenty exciting...RBS14 knows what i'm talking about..so does Georgia and a few others...there is a loop we often do from UCSC, up into the mountains, and then back down to HWY 1 and the coast that is probably one of the best touge runs ever...in some parts the road has brand new pavement and you can really rail your car through the turns...

damnit Scott!!..it's been too long..we need to take a night time drive...

ootranceformeroo
09-09-2003, 11:53 PM
yeah definately needs to be a nice, hot, sunny day..which we have been getting plenty of lately..:D

the parking lot is VERY large...if we seriously filled ALL the spaces you'd be talking about several hundred cars...not that i doubt us..:rolleyes: ..lol...but it'd be hard to fill...;)

and the roads are plenty exciting...RBS14 knows what i'm talking about..so does Georgia and a few others...there is a loop we often do from UCSC, up into the mountains, and then back down to HWY 1 and the coast that is probably one of the best touge runs ever...in some parts the road has brand new pavement and you can really rail your car through the turns...

damnit Scott!!..it's been too long..we need to take a night time drive...

Hows the not newly paved road? decent? No big bumps or potholes in the middle i hope...:D

kazuo
09-09-2003, 11:54 PM
kazuo thinks its time for a frisco meet.

woot.

or close to it anyway... the drive we took last time after the KK meet was sicc (up Great Highway and whatnot along the coast towards the bridge).

juss a thought. :P

trsilvias13
09-09-2003, 11:57 PM
Big FREE park try golden gate park in san francisco.
Even the beach is BIG and FREE. just have to bring the grill. also parking there is no problem

iggy
09-09-2003, 11:57 PM
damn.. santa cruz is a long ass drive.. i dont know if my car will make that far.. :doh: heh..

nokeone
09-09-2003, 11:58 PM
Hows the not newly paved road? decent? No big bumps or potholes in the middle i hope...:D

haha...no no, not bad at all..VERY twisty and tight in some sections and very sweeping and fast in others...

the new part is just SUPER new blacktop...the rest is just standard road..so that's why it's so nice...not because the rest is $hit..

nokeone
09-10-2003, 12:00 AM
Big FREE park try golden gate park in san francisco.
Even the beach is BIG and FREE. just have to bring the grill. also parking there is no problem

Originally posted by kazuo
kazuo thinks its time for a frisco meet.

woot.

or close to it anyway... the drive we took last time after the KK meet was sicc (up Great Highway and whatnot along the coast towards the bridge).

juss a thought. :P

damn.. santa cruz is a long ass drive.. i dont know if my car will make that far.. :doh: heh..

frisco works too...:)..i'm game for whatevers...or even both..:D

ootranceformeroo
09-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Hehe same here...just havent been to santa cruze roads.

Golden Gate Park came across my mind too but I wasnt for sure if they had a big parking lot or even a LOT at all...I always remember parking on the sides or something....not sure though...

nokeone
09-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Hehe same here...just havent been to santa cruze roads.

and they are fun..:)..plus not many other cars and no cops at all on these roads..which is a plus..

trsilvias13
09-10-2003, 12:08 AM
lots are in the recreation area, just gotta know where.. it would be hard to people to find it. plus you can park on the side of the road and no tickets. but i think the beach is the easier for everyone. big lots and you can play football on the beach. someone jsut gotta bring a grill if a bbq was to happen

nokeone
09-10-2003, 12:11 AM
but i think the beach is the easier for everyone. big lots and you can play football on the beach. someone jsut gotta bring a grill if a bbq was to happen

i just hate sand..lol..yeah, yeah, i live in Santa Cruz..a "beach town"..lol..but i do...especially where food and drinks and stuff are concerned..and then getting back into my car..i dunno...guess i'm a pansy..:p

ootranceformeroo
09-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Yeah same here..but last time the beach was packed and so was parking i think. Not sure if it will be too good to have it there...not on sat.

SilviaNinja240
09-10-2003, 12:21 AM
my friend lives in Santa Cruz, I wouldn't mind visiting him and have the meet w/u guys too. Besides Hwy 17 is pretty fun ne? If possible saturday night though, I things to do saturday mornings.

I like the san mateo idea too, just cuz I don't have to spend so much money on gas and it's really close. So even if it's just a couple people just hang out in SM

dvdevo
09-10-2003, 12:26 AM
kazuo: you're the guy with the nicest looking 240 right? ;)

sf is good hehe, so close to me :)

SilviaNinja240
09-10-2003, 12:28 AM
I agree with Kazuo need more meets closer to SF for a change, maybe have one up here then one down there and switch it up meet after meet. GG park is a pretty good idea, Another place that might be good is the Sloat/Ocean beach over by Great Hwy, beach = football+BBQ (the parking ain't sooo bad later on in the night) Can't really do anything downtown due to space and parking issues. KK sounds good too or that one bowling/karaoke place

mrfox
09-10-2003, 12:30 AM
nokeone, i went up to check out E.Grade about 2 weeks ago... it was all torn up and under construction. are we talking about the same road or is that all finished? 'perciate a report.

ootranceformeroo
09-10-2003, 12:36 AM
Hmm...more people are leaning towards SF/golden gate.

where to drive...dont know many places in the city. Maybe drive down to 9 or some of the other spots...Just make suggestions and we'll see what most people want. Then we can get this thing going!

neevosh
09-10-2003, 12:48 AM
I'd be down for a Santa Cruz meet. There definetally are some fun roads down there. I've driven around the Bonny Doon roads before.

E-Spec S13
09-10-2003, 01:08 AM

ROFL! i didnt mean to mislead anyone. :D

thanks for all the kind words folks... i bet i could say the same about all your rides also. i had my black car for almost 3 years and i sold it earlier this year. by the time im done with my 'vert itll be way better than my coupe... patience and originality is what i practice LOL.

set up a BBQ meet sometime before rainy season starts. i hear this weekend is gonna be HOT! im flying out to hawaii the end of the month and next month im gonna be down in australia, so hopefully i can work **** out and roll through. (i fly for free, thats why im so busy all the time :cool: )

georgia, i gotta see your car.

CHEERS!

dvdevo
09-10-2003, 01:21 AM
i wanna fly for free :(
oh yeah rain hehe..thank god for global warming :D

nokeone
09-10-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by mrfox
nokeone, i went up to check out E.Grade about 2 weeks ago... it was all torn up and under construction. are we talking about the same road or is that all finished? 'perciate a report.

somewhat...for the duration that we are E.G. it is perfectly fine...only about one 1/8 mile section where it is bumpy..but no potholes...just like where roots grow under the road and make little bumps...the rest of the drive is on roads connected to E.G. and then on a road which leads down to HWY 1..this is the really fun part..save the best for last and all that...

in case anyone is wondering the vagueness of words is to preserve annonimity of the spots..

but to put the roads into perspective...i have TEIN HE's on my car and it sits maybe 2 or 3 inches off the ground and i don't scrape..:D..so they can't be all that bad..lol

ootranceformeroo
09-10-2003, 01:43 AM
Hey how do the HE's run? I have them too but do you get that front drivers side too when you hit a bump? Someone told me it could be the main bolt that olds the pillowball could be loose or something. Just not sure but I will be tightening them soon.

Sil-Abc
09-10-2003, 01:53 AM
so about this meet....where's it goin to be and when?

nokeone
09-10-2003, 01:56 AM
Hey how do the HE's run? I have them too but do you get that front drivers side too when you hit a bump? Someone told me it could be the main bolt that olds the pillowball could be loose or something. Just not sure but I will be tightening them soon.

i think you left out a word in your first question...lol..

but i am going to guess you are asking about a clunk or a knocking...and yes i did get it when they were first installed...basically the advice you got is correct...if you tighten the top nut on the fronts (the one inside of which sits the dampening adjustment or in other words the one which sits around the dampening adjustment..lol) then it will go away...just hold the spring in your hand and tighen it down as much as you can...it'll take care of it..

and as for the HE's themselves...i love um...plenty stiff on the track when i turn up the dampers and not horribly stiff with the damper on soft for around town driving...

dvdevo
09-10-2003, 01:58 AM
yo sil abc.. goto chineseboi's bbq on friday.. look for his thread.

Sil-Abc
09-10-2003, 02:02 AM
this friday...err...i might have work but ill see what i can do. hopefully someone can take my shift :D

ootranceformeroo
09-10-2003, 02:02 AM
Hey thanks nokeone. FINALLY I can fix that problem! haha Ill let you know if it works...when it works...:)

driftcrazy
09-10-2003, 02:06 AM
so whas up with this meet in SF yall. is it poppin or what. hit us up with the details. i think SF is better then santa cruz besides the fact its way closer to most of us.

ootranceformeroo
09-10-2003, 02:09 AM
yeah as long as the santa cruise peoples are down. haha it will probaly be at GG park if thats fine with everyone? When are you guys free so we can make this a pretty big turn out?