PDA

View Full Version : Japanese LL Kicking our azz..

Bill Roberts
08-24-2003, 07:06 PM
I live a stone throw from where the US champs are from. As we speak we are being OWNED by the Japanese team. 10 to 0 right now. Our team beat all the US teams, the Picture for the Japanese team is throwing the ball at close to 100MPH scale.

Their team is tight...Just like our 240's..

Culture says alot...disipline, and direction and focus.

We have a great team...but totally OWNED now by the Japanese team. Our boys look scared as hell.

Got to take the Japanese teachings and implimentation seriously at all times. The only way to advance to the top.

Then they run a Nissan Ad !!! LOL!

:bow:

DRFT
08-24-2003, 07:31 PM
What are you talking about/?:confused:

camppain
08-24-2003, 07:43 PM
hes talking about booseball (baseball)

its the devil!

Bill Roberts
08-24-2003, 09:46 PM
LL=Little League BB. I would not care except I played when I was a kid and the kids here in my town are US champs and played the Japanese and got OWNED!!!!

Maeda
08-24-2003, 09:58 PM
In japan they eat sleep and breath baseball... any sport for that matter.

When you want to become a baseball player even at a grade school level you have to show up to school near 5 am and practice, eat, go to class, go to lunch practice, go back to class, and then afternoon practice... At least at the highschools my cousin taught at.

Practice is still on the weekends as well.

When I was into judo(before injuries handicapped me) the japanese team came down and schooled us... White belts were killing our top guys/girls. They also trained this way.

Japanese people are all about the discipline and just being hardcore... crazy, i'm glad to be a japanese american in some ways. Major props to the people that can do it and enjoy it. The only thing I eat slee and breath is art... and of course 240s... and now oil.
:wtc: