PDA

View Full Version : West Nile Virus Now in California

DRFT
08-21-2003, 07:31 PM
SO anyone else hear about this? Any worries or should we just let this pass?

RBBaby
08-21-2003, 07:47 PM
yeah, good idea, be paralyzed in fear so that you waste your life. oh no, sars is gonna get us!!!

**** that. the only things worth fearing are either pointy, sharp, come out of a gun barrel, or are over 6 feet tall.

nocomedown
08-21-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by DRFT
SO anyone else hear about this? Any worries or should we just let this pass?
eh, its not that bad. just dont let mosquitos bite you...i hate those little fockers. use bug spray, or you could always do it the Texas way and break out the 10 gauge!:D

SilviaDriver
08-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by RBBaby

fukk that. the only things worth fearing are either pointy, sharp, come out of a gun barrel, or are over 6 feet tall.

dont forget me.

FRpilot
08-21-2003, 11:59 PM
i fear chinh and his s14..

RBBaby
08-22-2003, 01:04 AM
quit ****ing worrying that you're gonna die from a mosquito bite! I have, on my body, right now, 25+ bites, and you know what?!!? NOT WORRIED!

please listen to me about this, it isnt worth it to worry about **** like this. it isnt worth it to worry about ANYTHING that is printed in 72 font on the cover of newsweek, or gets its own fancy graphics on CNN.... the government has it on lock, G.

Understand that people are paid hundreds of millions of dollars to worry about this crap for you, and prevent it. its the same thing with ****ing terrorism, there is NO REASON for civillians to worry, because the only thing we can do to stop it is racially profile against arab people. And thats a ****ing ****ty thing to do. Its bad, and mean, but its the only thing a civillian can do that will have any sort of effect.

sorry about the rant, Im just tired of people wasting their energy on crap like this. its actually kindof funny to see people worry about this so much that they get super stressed and die 10 years earlier from stress.

oh, and dont worry about if you have enough stress in your life to make you die sooner, because if you do worry about it, then the answer is YES.

****ing pussy americans.

nokeone
08-22-2003, 01:11 AM
quit ****ing worrying that you're gonna die from a mosquito bite! I have, on my body, right now, 25+ bites, and you know what?!!? NOT WORRIED!

please listen to me about this, it isnt worth it to worry about **** like this. it isnt worth it to worry about ANYTHING that is printed in 72 font on the cover of newsweek, or gets its own fancy graphics on CNN.... the government has it on lock, G.

Understand that people are paid hundreds of millions of dollars to worry about this crap for you, and prevent it. its the same thing with ****ing terrorism, there is NO REASON for civillians to worry, because the only thing we can do to stop it is racially profile against arab people. And thats a ****ing ****ty thing to do. Its bad, and mean, but its the only thing a civillian can do that will have any sort of effect.

sorry about the rant, Im just tired of people wasting their energy on crap like this. its actually kindof funny to see people worry about this so much that they get super stressed and die 10 years earlier from stress.

oh, and dont worry about if you have enough stress in your life to make you die sooner, because if you do worry about it, then the answer is YES.

****ing pussy americans.

hmmmm, Mr. Pot...why don't you try calling the kettle black some more..mmmk..yeah..;)

RBBaby
08-22-2003, 01:21 AM
double post.

RBBaby
08-22-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by James
I'm guessing RBBaby lives in Canaduh, you know...America Jr.

:D :p

I live in saint louis. Im sure as hell not staying here though. I hate this country and 60% of the people who live here. people need to travel a little bit, experience life outside of northern america. theres a reason the rest of the world hates us... and it isnt jealousy! its because the people here suck, and think they're superior.

nokeone
08-22-2003, 01:36 AM
I live in saint louis. Im sure as hell not staying here though. I hate this country and 60% of the people who live here. people need to travel a little bit, experience life outside of northern america. theres a reason the rest of the world hates us... and it isnt jealousy! its because the people here suck, and think they're superior.

haha...you're funny...but i do share some of your beliefs...american's are stereotypically arogant and self absorbed..and the majority of the rest of the world either dislikes us or feins appreciation in hopes of profiting themselves..

anyway Europe is the $hit...London, Paris, Dublin, Barcelona, Rome, Amsterdam are all amazing places..those who havn't traveled really should..it would open your eyes to so many new things and perspectives...

the there is South America...Brazil (Rio and Bahia), Buenos Aires, Chile....such a different way of living..and the women...good lord the women are amazing...

but anyway yeah...America does not suck...i can't imagine living anywhere else...we have so many priviledges available to us here...but that doesn't mean i don't like to spend 8 months out of the year elsewhere...;)

:D Rio for Carnival in February...gonna be off the hook...

and funny enough i'll be in St Louis from Sept 15-21...don't know if you know who Bo Hart is on the Cardinals but we've been best friends since we were like 5 growing up in Santa Cruz and Capitola..so i'm flying out to chill with him and check the Houston v. Cardinals series which could determine first place...so exciting..:)