PDA

View Full Version : Well fellas, its done...

DarkRaptor42
08-21-2003, 01:28 AM
So I sold my 240 the other day (take care of her boris) and today I ordered my subaru imprezza wrx sti. It will be here in a few weeks. I got the blue with gold rims, looks supa sexy. I miss my 240 alot but I hope it will all be worth it. Dont worry though people, Ill still be on here taking care of whatever I can. Love ya all,

Raptor

Warwick5s
08-21-2003, 01:34 AM
it would take one HELL of a 240sx for me to feel bad about selling it for a freaking STi!

CONGRATS!!!!! that is one of the baddest cars on the market right now.

DragonReborn214
08-21-2003, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the Suby side! :D :D

www.nasioc.com

Dousan_PG
08-21-2003, 02:18 PM
SWEET! congrats! enjoy the new car..mmmm so nice.

TRUENOCOUPE
08-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by DarkRaptor42
So I sold my 240 the other day (take care of her boris) and today I ordered my subaru imprezza wrx sti. It will be here in a few weeks. I got the blue with gold rims, looks supa sexy. I miss my 240 alot but I hope it will all be worth it. Dont worry though people, Ill still be on here taking care of whatever I can. Love ya all,

Raptor

COOL!

I wanted to buy myself an STI but to think about it really hard I didn't have a slight idea what the hell to do with it.

dstyle
08-21-2003, 05:05 PM
you can be like the dudes from Carboy and make it FR. then drift the balls out of it. hehe nothing like a FR subi.

s13silady
08-22-2003, 03:29 AM
aawwww no more KA-T??!! thats just wrong.. hehe... anyways.. the STI's are sh*tloads of fun to drive... have fun with it!!!

Stee Flo
08-22-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by DragonReborn214
Welcome to the Suby side! :D :D

www.nasioc.com
Yeah scoobies are great cars, enjoy it! Nasioc is a good forum and a good subaru community with lots of info. I still go on Midatlantic regional forum and go to plenty of meets associated with them even though i dont own one anymore.

vodka
08-27-2003, 12:33 AM
Don't worry Paul, I'll take care of her. She'll get a nice tan and some wind in her hair down on the beach drives in So. Cal, not to mention some fuel tuning and a FMIC. Good luck with your new car bud, wish you the best.

DarkRaptor42
08-28-2003, 10:40 PM
i miss my 240 and my sti is still "in the mail"

Bill Roberts
08-28-2003, 11:08 PM
gonna lower it to drift or keep it high for rally?

Or just drive the **** out of it?

Your plans? daily + some X?

vodka
08-29-2003, 04:25 PM
Right now I'm working on the fuel setup,getting an intercooler, and tidying up the wiring a bit. Eventually though, I'm probably going for some Tein HE's, cp sports 3 point strut bars, whiteline sway, subframe spacers and hopefully some other suspension mods and get a bit of drifting/auto-x action in. It probably won't push that much daily driving duties, but probably occasionally it will push some of those duties. Also, a bit of bodywork and a paintjob, as well as the Z brake upgrade (which paul provided me with most of) and larger wheels to compensate will be in order.