PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Roads

ripnbst
10-18-2010, 10:29 PM
I am currently in the Denver area on business and I cant get over how nice the roads are here. How do they do it? I would think with such harsh winters the roads here would be destroyed but they are in really in great shape.

A side note I saw a Maroon R33 Skyline that was driving the opposite way on a highway which I could hear over the wind and I was on the other side of the highway driving the other direction. It sounded awesome and it was very clean and pretty low.

The point of this post is the roads here are pretty smooth. With such harsh winters how do they do it?

NiSilS14
10-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Our winters here in denver metro aren't that bad. The upkeep of the roads is pretty good, construction is everywhere. I don't think the roads are that smooth, but I have no idea how roads are anywhere else other then some southwest states.

upsdude
10-19-2010, 12:18 AM
maybe it's because colorado, unlike stupid california, knows how to spend money on infrastructure and road maintenance.

Z_Spool
10-26-2010, 10:45 AM
maybe it's because colorado, unlike stupid california, knows how to spend money on infrastructure and road maintenance.

this.

msglngth