PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep your license?

NZO
08-19-2003, 09:31 PM
Im constantly hearing people saying theyre cited for not having their licenses with them when they are pulled over and it always makes me think. Its like REALLY? where the hell do you keep it other than in your wallet and with you at all times? I cant possibly imagine where else it would end up. Can anyone help me out with this one?

West
08-19-2003, 10:25 PM
I keep mine in my wallet, but the people I know who dont keep them are the ones with tickets or warrants or anything else that might get them busted.

My ex best friend always drove without his and got in an accident and a few months later cops come to my house and arrest me. I get out an hour later and am tryin the figure out wtf I did. A day later I realize the time was around his accident and I asked him what happened. He denied the whole thing. Few days later I get a copy of the ticket. Ended up being his accident, with my info. What a good friend he was using my info to get out of getting busted for his warrants. Its amazing how you can have a best friend since 7th grade do something like this... people suck.

But ya, I donno why people wouldnt carry it unless they have stuff to hide.

SilviaDriver
08-19-2003, 10:32 PM
daaayaamm...thats some fukked up shiet ur friend did WeST, i would of done some asss kickin!

SimpleS14
08-19-2003, 10:49 PM
Sometimes people go for a quick stop at the nearby 7-11 that's less than 1/2 a mile away without there IDs and just wearing a sports bra and cheerleader shorts.

Sorry...I was thinking about this girl I "chilled" with a few days ago. :boink:

zero.counter
08-19-2003, 10:57 PM
In da wallet! :)

DRFT
08-19-2003, 11:27 PM
Same her i just keep it in my wallet but some times i ferget my wallet:(

Dam sucks to hear about that West. Kinda reminds me of that guy who had the FD3s and his best friend stole it from him.

Scion
08-19-2003, 11:36 PM
i keep it in the wallet, but sometimes if you wear like basketball shorts they dont have pockets and if you make a quick run, while wearing them, to like a video rental store and get pulled over thats gonna suck..

-E-
08-21-2003, 12:20 PM
in my wallet

nocomedown
08-21-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by 95KoukiS14
Sometimes people go for a quick stop at the nearby 7-11 that's less than 1/2 a mile away without there IDs and just wearing a sports bra and cheerleader shorts.

Sorry...I was thinking about this girl I "chilled" with a few days ago. :boink:
i think id like to hang out with your friends

SaintlyCharBoy
08-21-2003, 10:38 PM
in wallet in right *** pocket

fastpace
08-21-2003, 10:55 PM
everytime my license is in my wallet.
but sometimes I don't carry it around if I am going to take a stroll around the block. there are no cops that bother me so I don't worry about it.

FRpilot
08-22-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by James
In my sock.:D
j/k

Admit it.... all the guys use to keep a dollar in their sock when they went bike riding... "before" they ever had a wallet.
I remember working retail and having kids pay me with sweaty dollar bills they pulled from their socks, eeewwwwwww!:p

WTH. thats the reason dollars are wet!? :barf: i work retial and i get some wet dollar bills. thats ****en nasty.. i always tried to hand out the wet dollar bills as change first too.. to get rid of them first..

nokeone
08-22-2003, 01:18 AM
people just need to memorize their license numbers...even if you do not have your actual physical license on you, i know in the state of California anyway, that knowing the number and providing it upon request from the officer is all that is legally required..he can then run a check on you and aquire your record and match the physical desciption in the Police databanks with what he is looking at...

now if you really wanna be a dick...memorize a friend's who looks like you..;)...don't forget addy and birthdate...might wanna know his astrological sign too...

s13Steve
10-06-2003, 07:19 AM
In my wallet...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p14e02b85a3d4058c620578e285e7f7e7/fbcaf746.jpg

RoNiN240sx
10-07-2003, 01:36 AM
wow west, that really sucks, i know a few times where i've been in tight situations, where using someone else's name seemed like a good idea, but i'd never to that to a longtime friend....eesh, what'd they arrest you for though? did you not appear on the court date? doesn't make sense if there was nothing wrong with your record, still pretty gay that a good friend would do that and not tell you.