PDA

View Full Version : WTB- SR Front Clip or Motor Set!

boobs13
10-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Like the title says, If anyone has one laying around this is your time to get raid of it. I have the money and willing to buy if its in a good pricing range. I'm kinda leaning into a Blacktop SR but I'm still interested in Redtops SR as will, Front Clip or Motor set motor set must have everything included such as: Maf, ECU, Uncut Harness, and etc. If not still just let me know what you got.

Thanks
-boobs13

handinpants
10-16-2010, 12:47 PM
I have a tuned blacktop that already has cams, valve springs, metal head gasket, s15 turbo, been dynoed at 287whp by DC Performance with Nistune, this is when i had a boost leak, and a worn out turbo inlet exhaust gasket. so far that has been fixed and the boost leak was fixed before the accident, and the car hauls ass...

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/320915-testing-waters-kouki-s13-sr20det-engine-tranny-ecu.html

is an old thread, I am pretty firm on the price, based on the mods to the car, it is worth more, but i am going to sell it for this much, also just put new nkg iridium 2 step colder plugs in a week before the crash. motor has good compression across the board. its a J4 ecu blacktop, a 1997 180sx motor

Jayteezzy
10-16-2010, 04:47 PM
hit up a shop in south el monte called Pit Garage they got black and red top front clips for good prices to

twopointo
10-17-2010, 03:03 PM
hit up a shop in south el monte called Pit Garage they got black and red top front clips for good prices to

Plus one for pit garage...they only have a couple of em left so get it while you can