PDA

View Full Version : Central Jersey: installing coilovers

b18c1ek
10-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Is there anyone (who knows their shit) willing to help install a set of Powertrix coilovers on my Z? These finally arrived but I dont have the tools or the room at my house to install them. I'm also willing to pay a little cash and buy lunch. PM me if u can help me out.

Thanks all,
Tony

240sx123$
10-11-2010, 11:06 AM
If youre willing to drive a little bit, Ill help you out. Im in PA, but only about 20mins from the border. Zip is 18976. I have the tools and space to do this, as well as the knowledge. Its fairly straightforward. If you have a jack and basic hand tools you can probably do it yourself.

b18c1ek
10-11-2010, 08:14 PM
i dont have the space or any tools, otherwise i would be installing them myself, so thanks for ur offer, I will be PMing u to see when we could meet up. I appreciate it!

b18c1ek
10-15-2010, 08:59 PM
If youre willing to drive a little bit, Ill help you out. Im in PA, but only about 20mins from the border. Zip is 18976. I have the tools and space to do this, as well as the knowledge. Its fairly straightforward. If you have a jack and basic hand tools you can probably do it yourself.

Ken, just got back to Jersey! Thanks for all ur help, it was pretty easy overall... the ride is firm, but not punishing. The car is looooow! and, i can't tell u how much I appreciate it, ur a real stand up guy and if theres anything u need my help with lmk... and like I said, we will meet up once the wheels are on! Take care - Tony