PDA

View Full Version : Meg Whitman a whore!!??? jerry brown leaves message

fckillerbee
10-08-2010, 01:31 PM
some lolz...i'd post this in the media section...but I think it'd make it here anyways. lol

YouTube - LA Times: Jerry Brown Associate Caught on Tape Calling Meg Whitman "Whore" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4GutxnWjs)

90white240
10-08-2010, 01:44 PM
I couldn't here shit.... Just babling

TheWolf
10-08-2010, 02:09 PM
He's arguing that meg whitman will "cut a deal that he won't. She'll ***king do anything because she's a whore". 1:49

Wow hard to believe an upstanding life long politician could exhibit two faced behavior by being sweet and professional on a phone call and hang up and go back to cussing and ruing his opponent.

Edit. His personal point of view is that "He didn't say it and that it was someone else and he didn't know who". Then he goes to clarify later on that he was in the room with the person and didn't say it but didn't refute it when his opponent said it. Then apologized.

Transcript
voicemail capture the sound of Brown talking with an associate who referred to Whitman as a “whore” for agreeing to save pensions for law enforcement personnel while working to get endorsements from police organizations.

Brown had thought he had hung up after leaving a message with an official with the Los Angeles Police Protective League.

“Do we want to put an ad out?” Brown asks the associated. “That I have been warned if I crack down on pensions…that they’ll go to Whitman, and that’s where they’ll go because they know Whitman will give ‘em, will cut them a deal, but I won’t.”

“What about saying she’s a whore?” asks the associate, whom the Brown campaign has refused to name.

“Well, I’m going to use that,” Brown says. “It proves you’ve cut a secret deal to protect the pensions.”

ronmcdon
10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
wow, that was pretty lame of brown to backpeddle like that.

inertiadrft
11-03-2010, 04:55 AM
Awesome way to blow 160mil... and get nothing out of it..
I'll bet some money that she will soon be moving out of Cali..