PDA

View Full Version : Nate911 stole my car and money?

boost
09-28-2010, 05:08 PM
(name removed for now since i've found out where the car is and am scheduled to go pick it up myself) Mr X has had my car for about 3 weeks and won't respond to any communication. i wired him money (for car delivery and reg) on the 10th so he could drive it down on the 11th. next day he says he can't make it. basically pushes it out till wed, then sat, then drops all commnication for the last week and a half. watch out with this guy.

Fatlace
09-28-2010, 05:19 PM
nate in washington (Nate911 on this forum) has had my car for about 3 weeks and won't respond to any communication. i wired him money on the 10th so he could drive it down on the 11th. next day he says he can't make it. basically pushes it out till wed, then sat, then drops all commnication for the last week and a half. watch out with this guy.

I was interested in cars he could "drive down" from Canada for decent prices but wouldnt give money til I saw the car. I did see a RHD Mazda FD he was trying to unload at our Seattle 1/1 show. Hope everything works out but for him not answering you back is kinda sketch.

singlecamslam
09-28-2010, 05:20 PM
umm... you just gave him money with no title, no bill of sale, nothing? Make some kind of report yet? How about you drive there and kick his ass

boost
09-28-2010, 05:29 PM
he was supposed to deliver it and register it for me. the seller of the car is a "friend" of his (not answering his calls either but is still in communication with me).

badbob2121
09-28-2010, 05:38 PM
well it sounds like you just sent him money, it never was really "your car"

sucks you got screwed, but thats a major noob move

you need to stop trusting people

you ever hear of CASH ON DELIVERY?

singlecamslam
09-28-2010, 05:39 PM
I hope you didnt wire him the full price of the car. And hopefully shit works out, i though Canadians were honest

Fatlace
09-28-2010, 05:44 PM
I hope you didnt wire him the full price of the car. And hopefully shit works out, i though Canadians were honest

dude's from seattle. But he paid the owner of the car and then nate picked up the car to drive it down. Basically, you can say he stole the car now.

boost
09-28-2010, 06:00 PM
yeah if anyone in that scene knows what happened to the car and where it is, it would be great to know. he's been telling everyone around there that he had it and telling people he delivered it last week. also telling people i didn't pay him yet to deliver/register but i have the wire transfer receipt.

fckillerbee
09-28-2010, 06:53 PM
man that sucks to hear...on a side note...

fatlace...what fenders are those?

vivaportugal9
09-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Is there anyway that you can file a claim against this kid?? It seems like your in a shitty situation...not all people can be trusted and this just goes to show you why.

boost
09-28-2010, 07:52 PM
he finally called after i called his gf's mom. he's saying the key is with him and the car is 2 hours south at his grandpas shop in renton, wa. he's claiming he'll try to get down there tomorrow and then he'll txt me the address so i can go pick it up. he doesn't want to give me the address now because he doesn't want people showing up at his grandpas in the nite.

badbob2121
09-28-2010, 08:04 PM
so you have no proof that you bought the car besides the paypal transaction reciept?? and even with that you cant do much unless it has the make, model, year, vin, etc all in the transaction details...

...........good luck............ nate might have just gotten a free car!

porkchop911
09-28-2010, 09:21 PM
that sux dude best of luck hope the dude is a stand up guy and gets u ur car asap

singlecamslam
09-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Call the cops.

badbob2121
09-28-2010, 10:30 PM
that sux dude best of luck hope the dude is a stand up guy and gets u ur car asap

and report a car that isnt registered in his name or even has a pink to?:cops:

for me, i would entail some ole fashioned ground n pound for this kid when or if he delivers this car :Owned:

s13skank
09-28-2010, 11:36 PM
man fck him dude thats totally fckd up! I hope you get your car dude

Nategreat923
09-29-2010, 01:00 AM
I know Nate. What car is this that you speak of? Im a mod on NWN, so I can probably help you out.

Nategreat923
09-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Just got off the phone with Nate, what a mess this seems like. Apparently Nate is just the middle man. He is going to title the Skyline and drive it down. The car was C-Unit's. He still has full intentions of delivering the car but is upset because of this thread and how it is detering people from buying cars from him later this week.

MitchellBade
09-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Just got off the phone with Nate, what a mess this seems like. Apparently Nate is just the middle man. He is going to title the Skyline and drive it down. The car was C-Unit's. He still has full intentions of delivering the car but is upset because of this thread and how it is detering people from buying cars from him later this week.

Sounds like it's his own fault. If he wants business then he should do it right. Also the buyer shouldn't have sent him all the money. At most a deposit to show seriousness.

S14DB
09-29-2010, 11:19 AM
-Not a properly formatted review.

-Commentary is not need in the Review Section. If you aren't posting a review Don't Post!