PDA

View Full Version : Kaila Yu's first single...

ruf
08-14-2003, 12:49 PM
Download and laugh. It hurts, but it's still funny...

http://www.kailapop.com/downloads/music/d.mp3

SilviaDriver
08-14-2003, 01:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

just because she think shes pretty..import model and all that crap..doesnt mean she can think she can sing. haha

good find!

TRUENOCOUPE
08-14-2003, 02:16 PM
YUP! She suck.

I meet her at HIN San Mateo and told her myself that she cant sing for shiet. Stupid Security tried to throw me out.

Dousan_PG
08-14-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
YUP! She suck.

I meet her at HIN San Mateo and told her myself that she cant sing for shiet. Stupid Security tried to throw me out.

HAHAHA
you are very honest person :)
straight shooter.
hahaha..too funny

TRUENOCOUPE
08-14-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by dousan36
HAHAHA
you are very honest person :)
straight shooter.
hahaha..too funny

We have meet before, right? At Irwindale?

Whatever I need to say I will say it. If ****tards gets on my way I will let him/her know. When the punches starts throwing then Ill shut up.

Dousan_PG
08-14-2003, 02:26 PM
probably have
i have been to all the events except this buttonwillow on and dd7
ill be at dd8 driving though
just watched at dd7 :( regret not to drive it haha

nokeone
08-14-2003, 03:16 PM
hjahaha..that was horrible..lol..

and Dirty D..you missed a good event at Buttonwillow..my favorite so far..almost 3 hours of track time..:D

TRUENOCOUPE
08-14-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by nokeone
hjahaha..that was horrible..lol..

and Dirty D..you missed a good event at Buttonwillow..my favorite so far..almost 3 hours of track time..:D

What car where you driving?

I was on the Orange Corolla. The loud *** not going anywhere at all car.

Dousan_PG
08-14-2003, 04:47 PM
yeah yeah i know dont rub it in please.

nokeone
08-14-2003, 04:59 PM
What car where you driving?

I was on the Orange Corolla. The loud *** not going anywhere at all car.

yeah i was in your run group i think...:)..you tore it up man!..i was the white guy in a hat and shorts with a white shirt driving the silver blue S13 coupe with black wheels...i'm sure you passed me numerous times as i was driving rather slow and didn't even attempt 3rd gear drifts till the 3rd track session..

haha..yeah your car was loud...but it seemed to "go" pretty darn well..:D

itsybitsy240sxEy
08-14-2003, 05:15 PM
nokeone, you were driving the silver blue s13 coupe? why was your engine screeching/squealing so much??

AKADriver
08-14-2003, 05:58 PM
I want those few seconds of my life back.

Wow. Horrible. Even worse when you consider how much of that is probably studio magic.

Got Sileighty?
08-14-2003, 08:44 PM
let me be the first(and only one?) to say that she actually sounds better than she looks, and thats not saying much. i never found her to be attractive. ive actually seen her on ucla campus(damn i miss college :cry: :cry: :cry: ) w/o all the skimpy clothing and i bet even some of her fans would be dissapointed.

nokeone
08-15-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by itsybitsy240sxEy
nokeone, you were driving the silver blue s13 coupe? why was your engine screeching/squealing so much??

hahah...belts...they like to make noise when above 5500rpms...which is where i was for every drift in 2nd..lol...kinda annoying...it's funny to watch the video i had a friend shoot and just as i enter each corner to throw it sideways you can hear it squeel before you see the rear end get out...

oh wells...i'm trying to blow it up..:)..want an excuse to go SR..

nokeone
08-15-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Got Sileighty?
ive actually seen her on ucla campus(damn i miss college :cry: :cry: :cry: )

damn me too..real world sucks...when did you go there??..i graduated 2001 degree in Psychology..wonder if we were there at the same time..:)

TRUENOCOUPE
08-15-2003, 09:27 AM
yeah i was in your run group i think...:)..you tore it up man!..i was the white guy in a hat and shorts with a white shirt driving the silver blue S13 coupe with black wheels...i'm sure you passed me numerous times as i was driving rather slow and didn't even attempt 3rd gear drifts till the 3rd track session..

haha..yeah your car was loud...but it seemed to "go" pretty darn well..:D

Oh Cool! Next time say HELLO.

-Friendly Guy.

Dousan_PG
08-15-2003, 12:00 PM
WOW that was HORRIBLE.i think i can sing better and i sing (sound like) like that pimple'd face kid on 'the simpsons'

Strider
08-15-2003, 10:03 PM
I saw her video a month ago on Entertainment Tonight. ::sigh::

someone lied to her when they said she could sing.

nokeone
08-15-2003, 10:15 PM
Oh Cool! Next time say HELLO.

-Friendly Guy.

will do man..:)..i think i saw/met you at Modified Toys as well..not possitive..but i think so...you teched my car for DD6 in SF if i'm correct..if not then oh wells..lol..i'll be sure to meet you at the next event...:D

wingsnthangs
08-15-2003, 10:22 PM
It's a hit!

jp, but the singer...i'd hit it. Twice.

drift into a curb
08-16-2003, 01:39 AM
I saw her act at a club last year when she debuted her single. ROFL, let's just say the crowd boo'd and she was sitting in the corner afterwards next to the restroom. I went to go shake the dew off the lily and the poor girl was soo sad. Boo-hoo. All I gotta say is it looked like she was giving it her all and for that, all the more power to her. I don't necessarily think her voice is that bad, she just needs to write better songs and have some produce better melodies/beats.

Got Sileighty?
08-16-2003, 01:02 PM
damn me too..real world sucks...when did you go there??..i graduated 2001 degree in Psychology..wonder if we were there at the same time..:)

yes the real world truly sucks donkey balls.

are u kidding me?!?!?!! i graduated 2002 also with Psych degree hahahahaha <sigh> studying in franz hall lobby sounds so good to me right now :(

nokeone
08-16-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Got Sileighty?
yes the real world truly sucks donkey balls.

are u kidding me?!?!?!! i graduated 2002 also with Psych degree hahahahaha <sigh> studying in franz hall lobby sounds so good to me right now :(

small world..:)...yeah i'd be more then happy to take a typical psych multiple choice test right now..lol..

Scion
08-17-2003, 12:20 AM
gotta give her props for trying though. her voice is like....ehhhhh, and her lyrics r ok, beats r ok too....needs a rehaul though

at least she tries...