PDA

View Full Version : Want to Buy 90+ 240sx with SR swap.

osirus626
09-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Hey hows it goin my names Mike and im looking to buy a 90+ 240sx Hatchback only, might consider a coupe but it needs to look really clean. Only interested in cars that have gotten the SR swap, would prefer there arnt more then 50000 miles on the motor. Also make sure you got some other mods as well in example name branded coilovers, 300zx brakes, 5 lug conversion, a bigger turbo etc. Looks dont matter as much to me as whats under the hood, Ive got around 4 grand to spend so entertain me with some nice offers.

(951)532-0068
[email protected]

osirus626
09-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Bump if anyone knows a good site to buy 240s let me know, ive already searched on CL, and this forums. Nothing that catches my eye!!??....

handinpants
09-27-2010, 11:25 PM
hey man, pm me, what are you loooking for i know a great place to buy swaps. if you want good expensive, but clean, and i mean clean reliable work. I spent some extra coin with smooothlinez but only because i was super anal about what i wanted, they did superb work, and i felt the extra dollar i spent was worth it. especcially when all i did was have them find me a really clean motor, and show me it was clean before the installed it. speak with rick., at smooothlinez