PDA

View Full Version : WTB ka24de

JERAVICIOUS
09-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Hey guys, I am looking for a stock, running, no leaks or blown gaskets, etc, ka24de from a 95-98 240. Socal area is preferred but if you are in san diego that's even better! Let me know what condition your ka is in and we can start talking about price. I have cash in hand, so text or call my cell (best way to get a hold of me) at 619.253.3226.

Thanks!!
Jeremiah

Adeadcurrent
09-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Hey man I got a stock KA24DE with Tranny.

Bought it from a guy in Palm Springs in May this year and was going to swap it into my 13. But gave up on the project. Looking to sell it for around 6. Tranny included and has a stage 2 clutch installed.

Still in the car so you would have to bring a hoist to pull it, but I'm located in North County [Escondido]. Let me know man. I got pics and stuff too if you are interested.

chris13bt
09-20-2010, 08:53 PM
i know you said not blown or any crap like that but i have one laying around and need to get rid of asap cuz of garage situation. 50 pick up LA dtwon ktown. LMK

off a 96 se auto.

JERAVICIOUS
09-21-2010, 01:25 AM
Hey man I got a stock KA24DE with Tranny.

Bought it from a guy in Palm Springs in May this year and was going to swap it into my 13. But gave up on the project. Looking to sell it for around 6. Tranny included and has a stage 2 clutch installed.

Still in the car so you would have to bring a hoist to pull it, but I'm located in North County [Escondido]. Let me know man. I got pics and stuff too if you are interested.

Escondido that's perfect! What year is your motor and how many miles are on it. What kind of shape is the motor? Would you part the engine from the tranny. If so how much? I already have a 5speed so I do not need an extra one. Also, I do not have a hoist, etc so I'm not sure how I would get the motor out of your vehicle. Damn, but I can get a truck to pick up your engine.

i know you said not blown or any crap like that but i have one laying around and need to get rid of asap cuz of garage situation. 50 pick up LA dtwon ktown. LMK

off a 96 se auto.

If it's in great condition, works and has no problems i'd love to take it off your hands for only 50 bucks

Also, feel free to call me with my number above because it's the best way to contact me and sometimes I do not check zilvia as often as I should. Leave a message if I do not pick up or texting will work too! Thanks!

JERAVICIOUS
09-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks for all the messages and PM's! I found a motor. Mods you can close the thread.