PDA

View Full Version : what the heck are these called?

One_love_silvia
09-12-2010, 07:27 PM
so i have these wood grain things for the door pieces on the car. they came with it when i bought it from the previous owner. its for a 1995-98 240sx. they are like attachments or something for the plastic area around the door lock, and the power window/lock place.

i want to sell them, but it makes it hard to sell something when you don't know what its worth or what theyre even called lol.

DrtyRat
09-12-2010, 07:31 PM
they look like wood trim accent pieces from the 90's. They're pretty much worthless.

One_love_silvia
09-12-2010, 07:38 PM
they look like wood trim accent pieces from the 90's. They're pretty much worthless.

well thats saddening. thing i cud get like 10$ for them on craigslist?

Sam_Well.13
09-12-2010, 07:40 PM
try 50.. maybe someone is tryin to make their 240sx woodgrain interior.. with the wood wheels and such.. but yeah. these are only dope on Q45's and other luxury sedan. but people usually prefer black interior

zenki.life
09-12-2010, 07:41 PM
they are called trim. the "trim" around your center console is called a "trim bezel" no idea why. and i agree. those are trashworthy. it would cost you more in shipping/gas then what you could sell them for

One_love_silvia
09-12-2010, 07:46 PM
they are called trim. the "trim" around your center console is called a "trim bezel" no idea why. and i agree. those are trashworthy. it would cost you more in shipping/gas then what you could sell them for

thank you.and dw i wouldnt waste money on gas or shipping. if ppl want them they can pickem up lol.

while im here and my question was answered so fast, id rather not waste a thread and make another one for it so here it goes.

does anyone know if the r33 bumper for the zenki is street legal? I don't see any spot for the blinkers? unless the go in the 2 center rectangles - which imo look too small and rectangular for zenki blinkers.

edit: i just found out that i have 2 sets, meaning enough for 2 cars. also found out i have trim for the center consoles too. should i try to sell them for maybe 75 a set then?

Jayycob
09-12-2010, 08:00 PM
for future reference, and saving from getting flamed by other users http://zilvia.net/f/chat/174916-identify-thread.html for all your identification needs =] that wood trim is HELLA V.I.P! haha

One_love_silvia
09-12-2010, 08:01 PM
o well thank you sir =P

ThatGuy
09-13-2010, 04:15 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/174916-identify-thread.html

:lockd: