PDA

View Full Version : Blacktop SR20 dies on idle! Help! Pweaze.

iheartmysil80
09-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Ok so, I have a stock everything blacktop sr20 in my s13 hatch with just a 3inch circuit sport test pipe and apexi n1 exhaust... Silly me, I've been doing several sprints here and there since I've had it swapped in january. But NEVER really drove it hard. A few nights ago, I launched at a intersection late at night(no worries, no one was around) -___- , then after, the motor starts bogging and it COMPLETELY slowed down right after I shifted to 2nd. My neighbor and I thought it could of been a blown head gasket or injectors. We checked the sparked plugs today and they were black.. We checked the compression and it was normal. Thing is, it starts right up but misfires a little at the beginning then starts bogging and dies while idle'ling ... Could it be the fuel pump???? Or is it just something really stupid??? Please help. I miss driving her. :wtc:

SofaKingFast
09-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Sounds like you just blew an intercooler pipe?

iheartmysil80
09-08-2010, 09:13 PM
^^ Could it? Theres no leakage whatsoever. But sprinkles of oil comes out of the exhaust. It can't be the turbo... It can't be the relay... HMMMMMM