PDA

View Full Version : Getting paid $4.25?

DontNoe
09-07-2010, 06:32 AM
So i just got another job making this 2 jobs that im working now, but thats not the point, so im working at a place called supreme sandwiches, i didn't even ask how much i was gonna be getting paid because i didn't care if it was minimum wage, so after my first day he says oh yeah, im gonna be paying you 4.25 an hour for 90 days during your 90 day training period saying its regulation or some bs like that so im like ok whatever and i go home and look up this shit and can't find anything on it so im like wtf?!?!?!.

So you tell me, should i keep it or leave it? i don't need the job at all just thought extra money could be nice but 4.25 an hour for 90 days sounds like crap.

ThatGuy
09-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Zilvia.net isn't your personal blog.

We really don't give a damn if you're not getting paid enough, or if you think at 19 years old your too old to get into Nissans.

Stop making stupid Threads.

:lockd:

Phlip
09-07-2010, 06:46 AM
After a quick Google search, I THINK they would have to pay you at least 85% of minimum wage for a training period of up to 90 days if you're under 20 years of age, unless you're tipped.

United States Department Of Labor Employment Standards Administration Fact Sheet No. Esa 91-7 (http://www.lectlaw.com/files/emp21.htm)

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.