PDA

View Full Version : Someone might scam me....what can I do?

SimpleS14
08-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Aight, well I have a feeling that someone is trying to run away with my money mainly because it been a month and I haven't recieved anything. The person gave me a phone number which I called...however its always voicemail. So I go to e-bay to TRY to get more info and I get another phone number. I call that number and some old Asian lady (no offense) picks up the phone and barely speaks english and doesn't understand what the fu<i></i>ck I'm saying.:mad: So anyways I do a search and pull up the guys home number and home phone number...but get this.....ITS IN ANOTHER AREA CODE. This person is being very shaddy because he has not give me his home number and address mainly because I'm thinking its...well....different. Anywho...is there anything I can do to get my money back? what forms of action can I take or literally kick this guy's as<i></i>s? :axe:

EDIT: this guy is in Cali for anyone that wants to check him out.

240Degrees
08-08-2003, 01:17 PM
How did you pay? Isn't it if you pay by Paypal, you can get your money back if you do not receive the item?

Dousan_PG
08-08-2003, 01:19 PM
what'd u buy hehehe

yeah howd u pay?
paypal?
cash?
check?
money order?

details man details!

SimpleS14
08-08-2003, 01:23 PM
I paid via paypal (instant transfer)

I went to my bank (Navy Federal) to see if I can get my money back. So far they said they will "investigate" and see if that is possible....however I will find out by winter. :mad:

I can give u guys in Cali the address and number so u can scope him out. I hate making long distance calls.....unless its from work (since its free :p ).

nokeone
08-08-2003, 02:21 PM
i'm in California..lol..what's his address?

SimpleS14
08-08-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by nokeone
i'm in California..lol..what's his address?

The guys name is "Tony Tu" and his "address" is:

120 Chateau La Salle Dr.
San Jose, CA 95111

lol....if he's close to you...ask him if he shipped out anything for this guy named George. I can PM you his number and what I bought if you like.

nokeone
08-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by 95KoukiS14

120 Chateau La Salle Dr.
San Jose, CA 95111

lol....if he's close to you...ask him if he shipped out anything for this guy named George. I can PM you his number and what I bought if you like.

haha..that's only like 30-40 minutes from me..if i find myself visiting friends in San Jose and have nothin to do i'll drop by his place..:)

SilviaDriver
08-08-2003, 03:40 PM

120 Chateau La Salle Dr.
San Jose, CA 95111

the guy is 15 mins away from me.

SimpleS14
08-08-2003, 05:49 PM
cool deal, paypal can't do anything since its pass 30 days of payment :rolleyes: . I will give him a call on his home number and see what's the deal. :-/

I really wish someone can kick his as<i></i>s and get my money back. :axe:

nokeone
08-08-2003, 05:54 PM

I really wish someone can kiss his *** and get my money back. :axe:

i don't know about what you like to do in your free time...but kissing male as$es is not high on my list of priorities..

lol..

SimpleS14
08-08-2003, 06:00 PM
i don't know about what you like to do in your free time...but kissing male as$es is not high on my list of priorities..

lol..

lol....oh sh<i></i>it!!...that was a typo!!

I never said that I want to kiss his as<i></i>s...lol

SilviaDriver
08-08-2003, 06:48 PM
but kissing male as$es is not high on my list of priorities..

it shouldnt be on ur list of priorities at all

Bill Roberts
08-08-2003, 10:47 PM
LOL...Like I am typo city here with fat fingers and keyboard on my lap...

That typo uncaught is a classic and you now feel owned...but I make a plenty of them and one thing I love about zilvia is they are corrected in humour..not some geekhead spell checker looking for the slightest hint of weakness.

That my friends, is a good one...I see it was also corrected as well

LMAO.

Thanks for the giggle.

Yea....kick his azz.

Actually, the best way, is to caser (typo EDIT I mean case the joint) the joint and look for a ricer...yea thats it..only a true rice boy would take the time to post goods on e"pay" and not do the right thing..

MPH, you will see an MO on the 10th..Transient, look at the 17th for yours, then you can ship the stuff out.

See, that is how you do biz...do it here with your buddys you trust.

....and...how come if I say f u c k I get **** when others can just say it out?

Is it a post count deal...or do you get exclusivity at some point?

Curious.

P i s s being sensored is over the top...makes it even more funny actually..

See, I am not ****ed off...

SimpleS14
08-08-2003, 11:00 PM
yea I fu<i></i>cking hate it when I get a typo. BTW...I didn't buy that sh<i></i>it off e-bay. I just e-mailed the guy since he sold a rack of JDM sh<i></i>it on e-bay. He showed me the fu<i></i>cking pics and gave me his number and I thought everything was gravy. But right now everything is sketch (which also means shaddy).

can you sense my anger? :mad: :bash: :hammer: :axe:

jsr20det
08-09-2003, 02:15 AM
damn George, im sorry man. I think the guy is vietnamese, judging by the name. try to call that number again with the asian lady, but have a vietnam friend call it.

russian
08-09-2003, 09:17 AM

120 Chateau La Salle Dr.
San Jose, CA 95111

i bought stuff from Tony several times, never had a problem, nice guy

edit:
i think he sold his s14 on ebay also not long ago, he said he was doing a new project. he should be a good seller i think.

SimpleS14
08-09-2003, 06:16 PM
hmmmmmm

if you say so....

I will just have to wait I guess :-/

He posted the car on e-bay...however he did not get a bid. Unless he reposted it.

nokuntrol
08-13-2003, 05:31 PM
for a small price, I will call and harass the guy for you. I am in San Jose, Speak Vietnamese, and will go to his house.
e-mail me if you are serious.
[email protected]

SimpleS14
08-13-2003, 06:21 PM
I dunno...I'll e-mail ya.

But it does seem very sketch.

TRUENOCOUPE
08-13-2003, 06:30 PM
I know who he is... But Im not about to go his house just for you.

Goodluck.

SimpleS14
08-13-2003, 06:35 PM
:faint:

SilviaDriver
08-13-2003, 06:50 PM
im in SJ, speak vietnamese n all that bullshiiiet

id do it..but im bz myself ahahaha

SimpleS14
08-13-2003, 06:54 PM
bz?

:hammer: