PDA

View Full Version : SupaDoopa

w0nderbr3ad
09-03-2010, 02:43 AM
I bought a passenger side window regulator assembly from the guy 2 weeks ago and sent him a prompt payment via paypal. Assuming it would come within the next week to fix my daily, it never came. With his good seller rating I gave him another week just for the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was just late. He may have good ratings, but from my experience it was just bad. No replies to PM's after a week or instant messenger. Tried to get my money back and he tells me that he'd look into it and still no reply back.

SupaDoopa = fail in my experience. :ugh:

bb4_96
09-03-2010, 05:50 AM
he didn't send it via usps did he? If so I'd give it a month before becoming concerned.

w0nderbr3ad
09-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Yes he did and said some stuff happened with his packages being messed with. Thing is I don't have the time to wait around for a month for something that should have been here in a week. And with my car as my daily transportation to school, it won't work. I have no bad feelings, he was cool throughout everything; just tired of waiting.

sr20sean
01-03-2011, 04:39 PM
ive talked to jay quite a bit always seems like a cool guy. not sure what happened but im sure he will settle everything out.

also with the holidays usps has messed up quite a few packages. ive gotten packages sent back to me because they arent reading them right and sorting them out wrong so it got to el paso then got sent right back to me when it got there.

roboticnissan
01-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Isn't he pinked right now as well?

sr20sean
01-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Isn't he pinked right now as well?

pretty sure that was from him posting like 4 threads and over bumping them all. also "stirring the pot"