PDA

View Full Version : Ever been in a food eating competition? Or seen one live?

supervenom
09-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Hello Everyone.

Do any SoCal folk have any stories to share of having been in a eating competition or having seen one in person?

If so, list date, location, food, and as many other details as you can and maybe even some pics.

Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Waffles, Chicken Wings, Pizza, Chili Cheese Fries, Mega Milk Shakes, Super Big Sandwiches, Huge Omelette, Burritos, Oysters, Huge Steak, Pasta, Soup, Curry, Phu, ETC.......

Ok Zilvia, Lets have some pics and/or stories!

swiftdrift
09-02-2010, 02:33 PM
CalPolyKing did one of eating this huge hamburger in China under 10 minutes and did it... he showed me the video of it a couple days ago. Pretty intense everyone inside and outside were cheering for him... homeboy can eat! lol

I'll tell him about this thread hopefully he posts up the video or at least a link to it...

ronmcdon
09-02-2010, 02:35 PM
I tried to drink a gallon of milk with some co-workers at my prior job.
that didn't go too well

exitspeed
09-02-2010, 07:53 PM
I did the Blazin Wing Challenge at BW3's. Here's the vid. I failed. I could have finished if I had a couple more minutes. The heat wasn't what prevented me, it was just that I ran out of time.

Blazin Wing Challenge | South East Wisconsin's source for chicken wing reviews (http://www.awingthing.com/2010/07/bw3s-blazin-wing-challenge/)

supervenom
09-05-2010, 11:22 PM
I did the Blazin Wing Challenge at BW3's. Here's the vid. I failed. I could have finished if I had a couple more minutes. The heat wasn't what prevented me, it was just that I ran out of time.

Blazin Wing Challenge | South East Wisconsin's source for chicken wing reviews (http://www.awingthing.com/2010/07/bw3s-blazin-wing-challenge/)

Awesome dude. Lets keep the videos coming!

BustedS13
09-05-2010, 11:33 PM
this is America. every day is an eating contest

/oh no he didn't

Okinawandrifter87
09-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Bump.......

:duh: Your retarded for bumping a non for sale thread.

Kwonza Says
09-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Lol haven't seen someone bump an off topic...:rofl:

Okinawandrifter87
09-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Natural selection let one slip through the cracks. lol.