PDA

View Full Version : Need help installing an SR long block

CalPolyKing
08-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Just picked up a another s13 SR long block and I need to replace the one I have now. Does anyone know of someone in the Riverside area that has experience installing SR's? Im willing to lend a helping hand and drop off the motor & car (http://zilvia.net/f/#) at a location.

Just PM me how much you would do the job for. I would prefer to help bc it like the experiance and knowing I had a part installing the motor.

I will include all the parts necessary for the install, all I need is your time an labor.

fckillerbee
08-30-2010, 07:12 PM
you might want to add how much you are going to pay the person installing the motor, as by reading the title...it looks like you want someone to do it for you, and you'll help....lol.

time = $$$

badbob2121
08-30-2010, 08:48 PM
check out the member "bardabe".... he is a genius when it comes to anything nissan, so dont waiste his time... he is legit and wont let you down. search him and read his review thread. whammy

EnjoiJoel
10-11-2010, 12:41 AM
check out the member "bardabe".... he is a genius when it comes to anything nissan, so dont waiste his time... he is legit and wont let you down. search him and read his review thread. whammy

i agree i know him personally(bardabe) and he helps me with mostly everything on my SR. just recently fully built a SR20 for flawless rides.

sidedrifts13
10-11-2010, 04:06 AM
do it yourself it is super easy

EnjoiJoel
10-11-2010, 11:33 AM
do it yourself it is super easy

theres always that option ha