PDA

View Full Version : veilside180sx

koukimatt
08-18-2010, 10:51 AM
On June 11, I contacted veilside180sx to order a pair of his front custom coilover housings for Koni 86xx shocks for my S14. He made me aware that he was waiting on some parts from a supplier, and that the ETA was about 3 weeks. I was okay with this. He provided his paypal address, and I sent him the full payment for the housings on the same day (still June 11).

On July 11, a month later, I sent him a PM:
How's it going? Just double checking that you got my payment, and checking on the ETA for the housings -- I know you were still waiting on gland nuts. Thanks!

On July 13, he responded:
Yup I got shorted 5 in the last shipment. They'll ship as they show up.

On August 6, I sent him this PM:
It's been about 2 months since I placed my order, I really can't wait any longer. If you haven't received the parts needed for the kit, I need to cancel my order. Any update would be appreciated. Thanks for understanding.

I have not received a response. His zilvia.net account info shows that he logged in on August 13, so I know he has seen my PM.

veilside180sx is a well-known member on the forums here, and that several other members have done business with him; I had every reason to believe that buying his parts was a wise choice, so I do not understand why this transaction has not gone smoothly.

All I ask for is either a status update, so I know that the parts I ordered from him are being assembled and shipped; or a refund, sent to me via paypal.

Sergio180sx
08-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks blows man sorry to hear that....cant you get a refund from paypal or they charge his account and refund u back the money?

McCoy
08-30-2010, 12:03 PM
All I ask for is either a status update, so I know that the parts I ordered from him are being assembled and shipped; or a refund, sent to me via paypal.
Being on NRR, I know that you got your housings, so it would be nice to update and close out this thread.

You also didn't mention that the only reason it took 2 months was due to a national backorder on gland nuts...