PDA

View Full Version : radiator question.

franklin93zx
08-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good place I can take my koyo rad into to get repaird i have some damaged fins that are causing it to leak. So if anyone could be of assistance I would really appreciate it!:kiss:

sidedrifts13
10-13-2010, 12:11 AM
throw it in the trash

ShimiBoi
10-13-2010, 01:46 AM
id hav to agree with sidedrift13. theres no point in tryin to find someone to repair it.

Razi
10-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Um...
A radiator repair shop.

karl wasabi
10-13-2010, 02:32 AM
LOL. I would probably just get replacement too. I have a Mishimoto that has messed up fins too. I haven't been able to find a place to repair it either, but then again I haven't been looking too hard.

mishimoto
10-13-2010, 10:02 AM
throw it in the trash

id hav to agree with sidedrift13. theres no point in tryin to find someone to repair it.

I agree with the above posters, but for a different reason. :coold:

LOL. I would probably just get replacement too. I have a Mishimoto that has messed up fins too. I haven't been able to find a place to repair it either, but then again I haven't been looking too hard.

Karl, send me an E-mail at [email protected] I am the warranty claim representative here. I would be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks,
-Pat

dawagarage
10-13-2010, 01:14 PM
pics of the damage? it might be more cost effective to have it repaired rather than replaced. im sure you can find a shop specializing in radiator repair. & if you can, try to find one that provides a warranty for the work accomplished

karl wasabi
10-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Karl, send me an E-mail at [email protected] I am the warranty claim representative here. I would be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks,
-Pat

Cool, sent you an email.

franklin93zx
10-17-2010, 02:45 PM
I agree with the above posters, but for a different reason. :coold:

Thanks,
-Pat
if i were to replace it what would you suggest as a replacement :) tehe

pincheturbo
10-17-2010, 02:49 PM
if i were to replace it what would you suggest as a replacement :) tehe

i think i might know someone just right for the job. sent you a PM