PDA

View Full Version : AZ WTT: 93 FD rx7 for R32 Skyline

08-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks For the interest

gunmetalr32
08-14-2010, 04:19 PM
i hope you know registered R32 GTR's go for about $25-30k you might be able to get a GT-S. I'll wait for pics of your fd

gusisboosted
08-14-2010, 04:25 PM
My FD has ALOT more money invested than yours, and possibly the best shape FD youll ever see, and i would never ask $30k for it.

No offence but your not getting a legit registered gtr for an fd.

GLWS though

GabeS14
08-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Not sure where the confusion is guys!
He never mentioned GTR nor did he mention $30k!
Get your finger off the trigger. Relax a bit.
Trading his fd for a r32 would actually be a loss on his side wether it's registered or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95_S14
My FD has ALOT more money invested than yours, and possibly the best shape FD youll ever see, and i would never ask $30k for it.

GLWS though

I didn't see anything saying it had to be a gtr and your 19 with a fd that has tons of money dumped into it post pics of this super tight fd of yours or don't post everyone here talks shit and can't back it up yeah he might not get a gtr or even a gts but it's something he is throwing out there do t shit on his thread

GabeS14
Not sure where the confusion is guys!
He never mentioned GTR nor did he mention $30k!
Get your finger off the trigger. Relax a bit.
Trading his fd for a r32 would actually be a loss on his side wether it's registered or not.

To the OP,
Lookup member C-unit he always has skylines for sale.

ripnbst
08-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Everyone relax with tearing this guy apart. Who knows what kind of condition this FD is in.

Sent from my computer using my keyboard.

darkevildrifter
08-14-2010, 04:52 PM
whats up with all the new guys always trying to piss on and off everyone... I always love when Skylines come into any thread...
Theres also NO LEGAL registered R32 or 34s.
ether way post a pic of the fd just for reasons on helping this thread

Sent from my computer using my keyboard.
this is the dumbest reply ive ever seen

gusisboosted
08-14-2010, 04:55 PM
apologies for breaking rules...

Was just bashing my basher :P

darkevildrifter
08-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Didnt mean to thread jack... but since you asked for it.

Any one looking for a nice FD check this out: FS/FT: (For Sale or Trade) CA: 1994 Mazda RX7 touring 392 rwhp/ 302 rwtq - NASIOC (http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2033551)

You wont be dissapointed.

wow that shows your age...make your own forsale thread

"a friendly reminder that external links to other for sale pages are not authorized:

eBay
Craigslist
other car forums"-S13SilviaGirl

udon!
08-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Who in their right mind would put Rotas on an FD.

darkevildrifter
08-14-2010, 05:09 PM
"someone who put tons of money into your FD at the age of 19"

95_S14
08-14-2010, 05:52 PM

Was just bashing my basher :P

Lol rota's on a fd that shows how much you really are dropping on your car so how much did your mom and dad get it for lol

ship2236
08-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Lol not only that. He has a supercharged BMW too lol. I wish I was still swinging from my moms tits at 19 too. Anyways let's see some pics of this FD sir. GL with ur trade or whatever happens for u

dolphin
08-14-2010, 09:02 PM
just saw this thread i have to tell you this, i saw the cleanest 93 rx7 that came to my work place, 28k original miles........... super fresh.... good luck on trade

GabeS14
08-14-2010, 09:47 PM
whats up with all the new guys always trying to piss on and off everyone...Exactley they didnt even read or even make sure they knew what the op was really saying.

Was just bashing my basher :PI am sorry you felt bashed, if the shoe fits, wear it..
thats your problem, your assuming it's all about bashing people, and your definitley on the wrong track,
I told you guys to chill out because you were obviously wrong.
just try to be more helpfull on this forum then trying to be the first to talk shit. it'll make everyone's life much better.
that's an automated system post from when using tapatalk application on Iphones, no way around it..now that you learned something new..you are welcome to feel bashed again.

on that note i did think it was kinda funny.

qt_240
08-14-2010, 09:55 PM
lets see those pix!

drifter1000
08-15-2010, 01:03 AM
you should get pictures of this up before its closed

also darkevildrifter is right, there aren't any LEGAL R32's in the state.

08-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Thanks For the interest

darkevildrifter
08-15-2010, 03:03 PM
looks well maintain!

GabeS14
08-15-2010, 07:07 PM
The guy I told you about C-unit has a gtst R32 right now for sale for only $5800.
did you check him out?

08-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes i did check him out thanks for the heads up. The only thing is i want one that already has a registration.
Thanks,
Andrew

GabeS14
08-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Yes i did check him out thanks for the heads up. The only thing is i want one that already has a registration.
Thanks,
Andrew

everyone that has on in Cali is hiding them for now. till the anti skyline thing goes down a bit.

blackoutt
08-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Not that this has anything to do with the car for sale here but gus's fd is sick. The FS thread is on nasioc.

and to 2590402, your FD is also nice and for sure a good trade for an r32, but as gabe said, most are in hiding or being passively sold for way more than they are worth.

OBEEWON
08-16-2010, 02:59 PM
sent from my computer using my keyboard.

lololololololol

OBEEWON
08-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Car is def not iLL though.

Mitsuboost30
08-16-2010, 03:49 PM
i dont mean to be a prick or trash your thread but i dont think anyone is going to trade you unless its a gts with no work....
i wouldnt trade u my gtr even with money ontop

you should get pictures of this up before its closed

also darkevildrifter is right, there aren't any LEGAL R32's in the state.

fed legal that is... state legal there are a bunch

darkevildrifter
08-16-2010, 04:10 PM
i dont mean to be a prick or trash your thread but i dont think anyone is going to trade you unless its a gts with no work....

fed legal that is... state legal there are a bunch
DOT is the fed.
Most people cant afford a FD RX7 ,I dont see where your info comes from?
I would say keep it since you have a 50 percent chance as soon as you drive it on any pubic road DOT/CBP will serving warrants..
aslso wanted to add that in japan gts-t 32 sell for under 2500...just legally import one if you want it

gunmetalr32
08-16-2010, 05:18 PM

same here.. i love fd's but this one does nothing for me..

Mitsuboost30
08-17-2010, 09:29 AM
DOT is the fed.
Most people cant afford a FD RX7 ,I dont see where your info comes from?
I would say keep it since you have a 50 percent chance as soon as you drive it on any pubic road DOT/CBP will serving warrants..
aslso wanted to add that in japan gts-t 32 sell for under 2500...just legally import one if you want it

no kidding is DOT and EPA really fed? i didnt know that..
really how come mine is 100% state legal registered and titled and insured.. sees street time alot... and its ussually ICE that serves warrants.. do some more research before u think u know what ur talkin about.. and you cant legally import a 32................... not till 2014

:spank:

inferno s14
08-17-2010, 12:47 PM
392 hp,300 torque..lmao...if i have a skyline,i keep it.

GabeS14
08-17-2010, 01:16 PM
really how come mine is 100% state legal registered and titled and insured.. sees street time alot... and its ussually ICE that serves warrants.. do some more research before u think u know what ur talkin about.. and you cant legally import a 32................... not till 2014

Maybe your area is not affected much for some reason, but here in Cali at least,
most 32 and 34 owners are being tracked down in California at least, and skylines are being siezed, I know an ex Marine friend of mine that has 3 R34gtrs, and he has had all three of them in storage for over a year, since about 7 of his fellow skyline owners had theirs taken.(THEY WERE ALL LEGAL)..
if you have done your reading, you would know that to the fed govt, only the R33 was accepted in the US, the others came in as gray market.
basically the Govt was tricked.
lots of cops in Cali know what a skyline is they know what an SR is.
I hope yours doesn't get taken, but maybe you should do some reserch about the current situation.

Mitsuboost30
08-17-2010, 01:24 PM
bring it to Cali then, drive it for 2 weeks on the street! please do...
I guarantee you it wont be legal for long.
most 32 and 34 owners are being tracked down in California at least, and skylines are being impounded, I know an ex Marine friend of mine that has 3 R34gtrs, and he has had all three of them in storage for over a year, since about 7 of his fellow skyline owners had theirs impounded.(THEY WERE ALL LEGAL)..
if you have done your reading, you would know that to the federal govt, only the R33 was accepted in the US, the others came in as gray market.
basically the Govt was tricked.

yes im very well aware ALL about skylines in the us..
most come in thru cali and canadian borders thats y they are so strict..
and y do u think i dont live in cali! we dont have that problem here on the east coast!
sorry to hear that about the others. thanks for ur concern ;)

GabeS14
08-17-2010, 01:26 PM
this thread is being derailed,
why the hell did you act like your skyline was legal then?
wtf.

Mitsuboost30
08-17-2010, 01:27 PM
this thread is being derailed,
why the hell did you act like your skyline was legal then?
wtf.

lol my skyline is legal STATE LEGAL! :rofl:
cops cant do anything its only federal enforcement.......

im done with this
gl finding a 32 threads way off track

ripnbst
08-17-2010, 04:29 PM
whats up with all the new guys always trying to piss on and off everyone... I always love when Skylines come into any thread...
Theres also NO LEGAL registered R32 or 34s.
ether way post a pic of the fd just for reasons on helping this thread

this is the dumbest reply ive ever seen

i was making fun of everyone elses BS tags about sending messages from thier Iphone or blackberry. Like anyone gives a shit how you posted what you did.

darkevildrifter
08-17-2010, 04:32 PM
lol my skyline is legal STATE LEGAL! :rofl:
cops cant do anything its only federal enforcement.......

im done with this
gl finding a 32 threads way off track
post a pic of your reg papers! yes please GTFO! legal im sure your nissan s14 is legal

How did yours get here if you cant import one "Legally"? You contradict yourself way too much and you sound like a fucking retard..

darkevildrifter
08-17-2010, 04:34 PM
i was making fun of everyone elses BS tags about sending messages from thier Iphone or blackberry. Like anyone gives a shit how you posted what you did.
its automatic so your making fun of a cell phone cpu..see what i mean

Mitsuboost30
08-18-2010, 01:30 PM
post a pic of your reg papers! yes please GTFO! legal im sure your nissan s14 is legal

How did yours get here if you cant import one "Legally"? You contradict yourself way too much and you sound like a fucking retard..

well first of all it would be an s13 not s14 vin but thats not talked about on open forums..
and if i post my reg papers will u admit your wrong.. just think u knopw what ur talkin about cause u read an article or to or a friend told u something...??
its called a grey market vehicle moron.. as is what all 32s some 33s and all 34s are....

darkevildrifter
08-18-2010, 03:51 PM
well first of all it would be an s13 not s14 vin but thats not talked about on open forums..
and if i post my reg papers will u admit your wrong.. just think u knopw what ur talkin about cause u read an article or to or a friend told u something...??
its called a grey market vehicle moron.. as is what all 32s some 33s and all 34s are....
your contradicting yourself once again..hows it feel to be a dumbass? you make me smile..thanks for making my day:ddog:But then again you are from Jersey(maybe thats why you type like a retard)

Mitsuboost30
08-18-2010, 06:49 PM
lol how am i contradicting myself cause a grey market vehicle can be state legal?!
has nothing to do with being federally legal.. its clear your a douche.. and no im not from jersey dumbass..
location SE,Pa
just keep going around acting like u know what ur talking about..
ur ignorance is epic...

darkevildrifter
08-18-2010, 11:29 PM
lol how am i contradicting myself cause a grey market vehicle can be state legal?!
has nothing to do with being federally legal.. its clear your a douche.. and no im not from jersey dumbass..
location SE,Pa
just keep going around acting like u know what ur talking about..
ur ignorance is epic...
hahhah epic ur u ...i can tell your young because i see i really get under your skin..I AM EPIC and "UR" a turd ...it clear your a fucking cry baby who has some personal demons. Its clear your slow in thought. Here im going to change things up ..your car sucks its nothing special and its fucking old..NO ONE GIVES A SHIT..be a better man and dont come back into this thread or be the little boy( who uses terms like EPIC, U, UR) and continue to make a mockery of yourself.. EPIC! im so happy your short while on these forums and your already some super cool guy...
p.s. your mom gave me herpes

GabeS14
08-19-2010, 01:45 AM
lol at mom giving herpes,
I wouldn't go into saying darkevildrifter is ignorant, lol. He has managed quite a few drift events, sponsored drivers, and if it werent for him trying to do 3 full , all out builds at the same time would probably be driving in Formula D right now.
Spends more money on cars and parts every year, than Iv'e spent on all my builds my entire life,
has taught me stuff about my own motor that I never even knew.
just calling someone ignorant without a reason, is kinda dumb. just refrain from posting from now on.
plus, someone who would admit their car has a vin# from another car online is pretty dumb.

handinpants
08-19-2010, 02:04 AM
udon, who in their right mind would powder coat rotas candy tangerine.... i did.... and to answer your question .. he did.... its all about personal preference. its still a clean car

Po28
08-19-2010, 03:09 AM
this topic is so funny..

good luck with trade!!

Mitsuboost30
08-19-2010, 09:06 AM
lol at mom giving herpes,

plus, someone who would admit their car has a vin# from another car online is pretty dumb.

when did i ever say that?? my vin starts with bnr32.........
i dont think u guys read, just assume im saying one thing..

this is a useless argument..
:gives:

Phlip
08-19-2010, 10:01 AM
I have no idea what happened here.
The OP doesn't seem terribly interested anymore, though, so :lockd: