PDA

View Full Version : NYC Area Audio shop recommendation??

enkei2k
08-13-2010, 07:17 AM
Hey guys/gals, I'm looking for a good, reputable audio shop to have some audio work done. My local shop (which will remain anonymous) sucks and screwed up my tweeters (cut into the OEM grill to fit aftermarket, even though I told them I wanted them somewhere else).

Anyways, I'm looking for a good shop around NYC (BK preferred, but anywhere is good except the Bronx, sorry) that's good in custom fabbing up an enclosure for my future sub at a good price.

Thanks.

madd ocx
08-16-2010, 04:55 PM
you can try proline on utica ave and linden blvd.. also try chinatown, those audio spots do installations and you can always bargain with them.. most of them are around canal and church st.. but the only place in bk I know is proline.. there used to be a place called hi tek on utica and farragut rd but they aint there no more, they did good work..

enkei2k
08-18-2010, 03:59 PM
you can try proline on utica ave and linden blvd.. also try chinatown, those audio spots do installations and you can always bargain with them.. most of them are around canal and church st.. but the only place in bk I know is proline.. there used to be a place called hi tek on utica and farragut rd but they aint there no more, they did good work..

damn flatbush? all the shops seem to be there. no offense but that is one scary ass neighborhood. i went around there for my alignment and everybody kept staring at my car.

i guess i'll go there and check it out...thanks for the suggestion.

madd ocx
08-19-2010, 11:58 AM
d ont worry in flatbush they mostly into maximas and bimmers, lol.. but im not really into audio so i dont know many places.. i know of 1 other place on 18th ave btw benson and 86th st. down the block from that shop initial d.. i dont know how good they are but its a little closer to you..

enkei2k
08-19-2010, 02:28 PM
thanks for the tip, i think i know which shop you're talking about...i'll check them out when i get the chance, thanks.

epics13
09-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Grand turismo in queens don't know the exact address but it by 80th st n Atlantic.