PDA

View Full Version : My 1st experience with ATP turbo...

kamilitaryman
08-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I called ATP turbo today to try to get some information on their exhaust 5 bolt-TO-vband conversion flanges. They have two different types. I asked if one of those two would fit a t3 turbo with standard 5-bolt exhaust housing. The salesbitch (thats her official name in my book), would not give me a straight up answer. She kept beating around the fucking bush telling me stuff like "we only make the ones listed on the website; we only makes them in this pattern; sir I don't know what you have (as I'm thinking to myself that I just told her that it is a T3 standard 5bolt pattern). Anyways, I sent them a pic of my turbo at their request. Still beating around the bush with the answers and at this point I got agitated as I knew she knew nothing about what I was asking. She started getting mouthy with me as well! I asked for her manager and she flipped out yelling in the phone "I AM THE MANAGER!" LAWL this is ATP turbo for you guys. A bunch of good fabricators led by a fucking miserable cunt. I suggest to ask for someone else if you get a bitch named Linda while inquiring about a product.

slider2828
08-12-2010, 05:11 PM
They are actually local for me.... so if you need anything let me know. I have dealt with her and she is clueless about fitment, but she does know her part numbers though, but whatever its cool.... Look on the website.... doesn't it give you good enough info?

kamilitaryman
08-12-2010, 07:22 PM
They are actually local for me.... so if you need anything let me know. I have dealt with her and she is clueless about fitment, but she does know her part numbers though, but whatever its cool.... Look on the website.... doesn't it give you good enough info?

Haha Ok so I definately am not the only one who has dealt with her before huh? :rolleyes:

I'm telling you, she had some sand in her vag today.

S13 curtis
08-12-2010, 11:15 PM
I've never had a problem with them everything came great for me.

xdumbxguyx
08-12-2010, 11:20 PM
speak with Parker knows his stuff. Ordered quite a few turbos from him got things done orderly and fast.

slideslidegnarslide
08-13-2010, 08:12 AM
ive never had to deal with them but i looove my turbo legit fab guys