PDA

View Full Version : HIRING!!! Mackin Industries *sales position*

beb
08-11-2010, 03:03 PM
We are looking to fill a sales position at Mackin Industries.

Requirements:
-- Must have some basic knowledge on our products.
-- Must have basic knowledge of chassis codes (Not too big a requirement but makes things MUCH easier).
-- Must have basic knowledge of product fitments, what size wheels fit what car etc.
-- Previous sales experience!

** IF YOU WORK FOR A CUSTOMER OF MACKIN INDUSTRIES, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!! ** We will NOT 'steal' anyone away from a customers shop.

Job Duties:
-- Sales
-- Customer Service
-- Responding to product inquiries
-- Work events (SEMA, GReddy Garage Sale, Tein Garage Sale, Meets, Shows etc)

We are looking for someone who is responsible and has a great deal of common sense. This is a serious position that can open up many opportunities for you in the future, definitely NOT something for a 'fanboy'. You will come across alot of information that needs to remain confidential, so we need someone who obviously understands and can adhere to that.

MACKIN INDUSTRIES
SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA

32 hrs a week (3 full days, 2 1/2 days). Will become full time in the future.
Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm.

*** INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ***

SEND YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND REQUESTED SALARY

fckillerbee
08-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Is this a salary position, and what is pay like....i'm sure that will help out with finding a good candidate.

nevermind..saw the "what salary are you looking for"

one billion dollars!!!!! lol
damn...if i wasn't in a good job already, this place is soooooooooooooooooo close to my house...haha.

slideslidegnarslide
08-11-2010, 03:06 PM
fly me out there and ill do it lol tons o sales experience hmmmm????

GabeS14
08-11-2010, 03:31 PM
fly me out there and ill do it lol tons o sales experience hmmmm????
Great way to apply for a job and get taken seriously, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beb
08-11-2010, 03:35 PM
fckillerbee - youre right....

JUST TO CLARIFY:
This is for a PART TIME SALES POSITION, Its also wholesale; which makes it even easier. This is definitely NOT a position worth relocating for - pay begins hourly and after probation goes to salary. Pay IS negotiable, which is why we ask for your requested salary amount.

The position provides benefits after probation: Offers Health Insurance, 401K, Employee discounts as well as 'industry perks'.

beb
08-11-2010, 03:36 PM

LMAO, I know, right!? :bigok:

sidedrifts13
08-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Sounds like a fun job good luck

slideslidegnarslide
08-11-2010, 03:41 PM

obviously i was kidding retard i live in pa wtf would they fly me out there for its a part time sooo sorry next time i wont be sarcastic jesus why is every one so quick to flame around here

beb
08-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Sounds like a fun job good luck

I can definitely vouch that it IS a fun job. Its chill, no dress code (besides obviously no wearing of competitors clothing lol), everyone gets along, you get to meet people and see cars that are in movies, racing and tv... You get to know about insider industry info and products before anyone else - Gotta say that some of the perks you may encounter are definitely PRICELESS....

Fortitude
08-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Great oppetunity wish it was more local for meh.

hOngsterr
08-11-2010, 04:06 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, im a full time student but id love this job. tearr.

i would get so many rims :L :L :L

udon!
08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Do you have to be 18?

niteridaz503
08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Good timing since our company is possibly going to shut their doors, but DAMN why'd you guys have to be so far away (especially having mentioned not worth relocating). Good luck on filling the position newbie goin be lucky.

sw20>>s14
08-11-2010, 05:02 PM
id be all over this if i were local...and five years younger......

great opportunity folks!

90white240
08-11-2010, 05:13 PM
I would love to work at an automotive place. Luck guy who gets this job.

DataXUnknown
08-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Damn, I would love to submit a resume but unfortunately I am in school now. I have all the knowledge and experience your looking for at Mackin. I worked at a competitors shop for awhile and am familiar with Mackin Industries.

:( School = Take over my life