PDA

View Full Version : good mechanic??

sleeperx
08-10-2010, 03:58 PM
whats up, new to the forum. i own a 96 s14 with and sr motor and tray swap. living in cincinnati there weren't many options as far as shops to perform the swap. unfortunately i chose zerolift!>> do not go there! ship your car out of state if you love your car! their less than poor ethics and knowledge are another convo. The car was running fine for about 3 months. now it idles rough when cold and horrible when warm( rpm drops to almost stall when u push clutch in, when at red-light rpm goes from 300 to 1400 rpm and when i try to get on it at all the motor hesitates and sputters around 4600rpm like its at top of rpm band, loses power) its running really rich i can tell too( smell it and black shit on bumper). so, i need a top notch tuner in cincinnati or anywhere in the country for that matter! please help

sliptones629
08-11-2010, 09:18 AM
It's in Bmore but you will be nothing but happy. Well except maybe that they are already booked into September. Nissan and Infiniti mechanic in Baltimore (http://www.hillsgarage.net)

240sx123$
08-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Send the ECU to JWT or Enthalpy. You dont even need to send the car out, itll come back tuned. If you still have problems after that, at least youll know its not the tune.

Rogue
08-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Mid Atlantic Motorsports - Ask for Ray or Brian. Tell them Daimon Sent you. - they are in Baltimore, md

sleeperx
08-11-2010, 05:12 PM
thanks for the input!