PDA

View Full Version : Summer breeze

Bubbles
08-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Makes me feel fine.

I've swam a ton, lakes, waterparks, pools.

Played a decent amount of cornhole, so Midwestern of me.

Started getting into Quake.

If only I can get drunk on or near a boat, I'll have no regrets.

What have you done?

Or wished you would have?

rc1honda
08-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Hey bubbles..? What the fuck is wrong with you? Your posts lately have been full of regret and nostalgia. Did you have to go see a romantic comedy with your girlfriend recently or something?

lflkajfj12123
08-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Bubbles has returned.

The_Other_Aaron
08-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Wish I could go to Summer Breeze Open Air, one of the big yearly European metal festivals, in Germany. This year's band list is especially epic.

iamtheyi
08-05-2010, 06:41 PM
whoa.. this post is making me all depressed. I was all stoked and happy from laughing at the "All things Ricer" thread. Reminded me I didn't do jack crap but work towards fixing my car :'(

Taniguchi_Is_#1
08-05-2010, 06:55 PM
i am cornholio

shiftdrift
08-05-2010, 07:04 PM
drank a little, played some cornhole, worked on the vert in my yard, went swimming in an old quarry and jumped off cliffs. good times.

Bubbles
08-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Hey bubbles..? What the fuck is wrong with you? Your posts lately have been full of regret and nostalgia. Did you have to go see a romantic comedy with your girlfriend recently or something?

Posts lately, you mean today?

My life is a romantic comedy.

whoa.. this post is making me all depressed. I was all stoked and happy from laughing at the "All things Ricer" thread. Reminded me I didn't do jack crap but work towards fixing my car :'(

Winter is for fixing cars, summers for skeezing on cute chicks near water.

drank a little, played some cornhole, worked on the vert in my yard, went swimming in an old quarry and jumped off cliffs. good times.

Thataboy.

SochBAT
08-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Been taking the cousins out.

Water parks (flirt with lifeguards)

State parks (flirt with random cuties, and 1 uggo to get into a group of cuties)

Roller rink (flirt wiht milfs)

Bike riding @ the local parks/zoo (eye fucking the womenz)

and

Gym. Let them eyefuck me for a change.

LimeLite Racing
08-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Lots of beer I drank
Included Scotch in my nights
Brew Fest was the best