PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Roads weekly/monthly meets

Bigalow311
08-01-2010, 09:51 PM
So, there's a big Nissan meet going on at the end of the month but is there anymore weekly meet ups ever since Brass Pro died?

Bass Pro was the single most convenient meet up because I lived a couple of streets down. Did everyone just go somewhere else or... wtf?

buentellomma
08-01-2010, 09:53 PM
im down for weekly meets, the home depot meets on the weekends are gay and cops always show up

Bigalow311
08-01-2010, 09:55 PM
im down for weekly meets, the home depot meets on the weekends are gay and cops always show up

You and me both. I didn't know that there were Home Depot meets. Where exactly?

I'm trying to see where everyone is meeting up (preferably on the peninsula)..

buentellomma
08-01-2010, 09:59 PM
You and me both. I didn't know that there were Home Depot meets. Where exactly?

I'm trying to see where everyone is meeting up (preferably on the peninsula)..
home depot off of jefferson next to walmart. it sucks, bunch of hondas and young kids that act stupid and the cops show up. i went a few weekends ago and i felt like i was back in high school. i live in nn so im down with local nissan meets, just need to find a location. at the homedepot meet, i was 1 of maybe 4 nissans out of about 40 cars:eek3d:

Bigalow311
08-01-2010, 10:02 PM
home depot off of jefferson next to walmart. it sucks, bunch of hondas and young kids that act stupid and the cops show up. i went a few weekends ago and i felt like i was back in high school. i live in nn so im down with local nissan meets, just need to find a location. at the homedepot meet, i was 1 of maybe 4 nissans out of about 40 cars:eek3d:

LOL. I'll admit I've been a long time hater of Civics... but, seriously, my decision to go F/I actually started from some Honda dudes I meet. I don't want to be the only RWD car there so I'll go next weekend if you go.

What time do they start?

buentellomma
08-01-2010, 10:06 PM
LOL. I'll admit I've been a long time hater of Civics... but, seriously, my decide to go F/I actually started from some Honda dudes I meet. I don't want to be the only RWD car there so I'll go next weekend if you go.

What time do they start?
they start around 930pm on saturdays, i know another guy in this area with a real s13 silvia i can text to see if he wants to meet up there again, im telling you man, all hondas, stupid teenagers, really really boring:smash:

Bigalow311
08-01-2010, 10:12 PM
they start around 930pm on saturdays, i know another guy in this area with a real s13 silvia i can text to see if he wants to meet up there again, im telling you man, all hondas, stupid teenagers, really really boring:smash:

Yeah, txt him. Seriously, maybe we can start getting a local Z/S meet going. I'll see if any Z buddies wanna come out.

buentellomma
08-01-2010, 10:16 PM
pm me and ill give you my cell number

punxva
08-01-2010, 11:19 PM
on this side of the water they meet up at freedom wash on independence. It is def gay it's usually patrolled by the cops, which isn't bad since they usually don't bother anyone unless someone acts dumb. But it's still the same scene.

vg33er200sx
08-03-2010, 02:14 PM
I've been to the freedom wash meets a couple times, they blow.

bunch of idiot kids with ricer ass cars doing nothing.

buentellomma
08-03-2010, 09:10 PM
we need a nissan only meeting place somewhere on this side of the water, no ricer kids or idiots acting a fool.

punxva
08-05-2010, 12:51 PM
it'll never happen half the 240 owners around here are ricer kids that just bandwagon jumped. We've tried many times having meets like we did when i lived in socal and it just doesn't happen around here.

Bigalow311
08-08-2010, 08:09 AM
the home depo meet was solid and the after party was even better. that'll be my spot for the time being.

Bigalow311
08-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Anyone going to the next DriftWater:

Driftwater 8 (http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=11640&psmode=3)