PoLiShEd ImAgE
07-29-2003, 03:54 PM
here are my nice wheels

PoLiShEd ImAgE
07-29-2003, 03:55 PM
this is it after i went to school that morning:cry:

PoLiShEd ImAgE
07-29-2003, 03:57 PM
and lastly. and of course the accident was said to be my fault so i got the ticket my insurance didnt pay me anything for the car and i didnt make it to school

nokeone
07-29-2003, 03:59 PM
:eek:

what the hell happened??!?!?..

did you run into a Semi-Truck??

PoLiShEd ImAgE
07-29-2003, 04:04 PM
no i was hit while making a left turn by an illegal alien driving a f350 duelie at 75mph with no headlights on at 530 in the morning while its still pitch black outside. he hit me i spun around 3 times while his truck went into a 4 foot ditch. my witnesses called the police and pulled me out of the car(came out the drivers side window because doors wont open)then they all left to go to work so it was me and the other guy and he didnt know a bit of english. he couldnt even use a cell phone. so i had to call his boss and tell him to come get the guy for work.

PoLiShEd ImAgE
07-29-2003, 04:05 PM
heres a pic of the passenger side which wasnt touched in the accident

nokeone
07-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by PoLiShEd ImAgE
no i was hit while making a left turn by an illegal alien driving a f350 duelie at 75mph with no headlights on at 530 in the morning while its still pitch black outside. he hit me i spun around 3 times while his truck went into a 4 foot ditch. my witnesses called the police and pulled me out of the car(came out the drivers side window because doors wont open)then they all left to go to work so it was me and the other guy and he didnt know a bit of english. he couldnt even use a cell phone. so i had to call his boss and tell him to come get the guy for work.

so why are you being blamed for it?..did he have the right of way?..if he was an illegal why weren't the cops called?..did he have a valid license?..insurance?..

i mean damn..if it was my car that was totaled and i didn't think i was at fault i sure as heck wouldn't just let it go..lol..

Bill Roberts
07-29-2003, 04:17 PM
What day did that happen???? So glad you are ok..

Rims look good still maybe.....due to the camera angle, it looks like the engine is sideways but futher examiniation looks like it is still mounted firmly.

So...you going to part it out now?

I need a driver seat one day...I prices shipping from your area at only 45 so let me know Man.

Jeeze...I hate to see another 240 gone...but it did its job and protected you..cant ask for much more than that...and you could part it out and make some dough if you have the place and the time.

Good luck Man..

boro240
07-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Bill Roberts

I need....
like a VULTURE!!:eek:

S13FREEAAK
07-29-2003, 09:47 PM
That really sucks, but atleast you came out alive.

BTW: PoLiShEd ImAgE I replied to your pm.

ZOLTAN
07-29-2003, 10:08 PM
My coupe got killed last week so I totally know how you feel.
Insurance companies are lame.

mrmephistopheles
07-29-2003, 10:52 PM
fuck!, trim the extra white crap off of your scans, man!
That's very poor internet manners! :-D

PoLiShEd ImAgE
07-30-2003, 06:23 AM
i was blamed for the accident because he said i ran a red and his light was still green. and he got to tell the police first since i was on the way to the hospital to be checked out. rims are still good on the car. engine still sits straigth in the bay. the car starts rigth up if you charge the battery. this accident happened a few months ago and i no longer own the car because the police caled a wrecking yard to come pick the car up. well that yard was 37 miles away from the scene. and then waiting for insurence to decide what they were goin to do the car sat there for 5 weeks. it cost 25 dollars a day for my car to sit there. so ya do the math. when my bill reached 500+ dollars i said forget it and paid them with the key and title. i know what slavage company they sold it to and ive talked to the guy there. he says the car is sitting there intact still. he said the frame isnt bent. i find that hard to believe from the pictures i took but i wasnt able to rip the hood off and get under it. im tempted to buy it back and rebuild it but i think im gonna buy one that isnt wrecked. i found one that is forsale for 500. clean body but it wont start. sory about the pics

nokeone
07-30-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by PoLiShEd ImAgE
i found one that is forsale for 500. clean body but it wont start.

sounds like a plan..yank the motor out of your old one at the wrecking yard for $200.00..throw it in the one you can get for $500..misc other things and for $1000 you could have a running 240 again..

grab your wheels, any interior pieces, and any rear panels that are nicer on the old one then the new one and you'll be sitting pretty...a full engine swap for KA to KA should only take you 2-3 days at 5-6 hours each day assuming you are mechanically inclined...

:)

PoLiShEd ImAgE
07-30-2003, 01:09 PM
well i wanna find out what it will take to fix this one. if i buy it im gonna yank the old engine and sell it and rip off the front end to sell it to and buy a s13 clip for it. i have a jeep cherokee i will sell if i decide to do this

method2833
07-30-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Bill Roberts

I need a driver seat one day...I prices shipping from your area at only 45 so let me know Man.

cant ask for much more than that...and you could part it out and make some dough if you have the place and the time.

Good luck Man..

damn bill he didnt even offer to part the car out and your already gettin shipping prices:rolleyes:

the guys looking for sympathy and bill gives him shipping prices go figure!